Chapter 2: Strange Minds (adult content warning)
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--Chapter 2--

--Strange Minds--

Adult content warning: Contains swearing and extreme sexual assault scenes. I only plan to write these kinds of scene in this chapter only, because I needed to, and no more.

For hours there were nothing but oversized trees and glowing mushrooms, and occasionally some bushes. It was fascinating a sight at first, but if brown and green were all you could see, you'd get a headache. Sometimes a few small animals popped up, a porcupine and a squirrel here and there, or at least I thought they were. No large beast or monster, though, which was good. Weak ass me would die immediately if one showed up, and the two puny daggers wouldn't help much. On the plus side, I did become able to use a little magic after wandering around for a bit, admittedly by accident.

The trip was getting boring, so I took out the compass, which were the two pieces of magic stones and fiddle with them. Then the fire stone slipped out of my hand, dropped on top of a rock, made an unexpectedly loud bang which made me jump, and flew off into a bush. I frantically searched for it, because having a way to make fire is critical to survive and I still needed the compass, but to no avail. So I clutched the other stone in my hand and cursed. "Oh hell. Come back will you. Or else I'll have to burn the whole damn bush to find you", which was funny, because I was holding the water stone.

Nonetheless, as if to answer me, the fire stone flew out of the bush at me, to where the water stone was with such a force that made me yell out of pain from it hitting my hand. It did give me quite a bruise, but thanks to that, I then knew that I could, kind of, infuse some mana that I apparently had into the stones, turning them into strong magnets. After bit more practice and a few more bruises, I was finally able to master it. It wasn't much, but hey, it was a start.

A couple steps more after I resumed my trip I found a snake corpse with a huge bulge in its stomach, with porcupine quills sticking out of it. I guess the snake tried to eat the porcupine, but the little beast decided it wouldn't go down alone and took the snake with it. It should have chosen a more edible prey, but that might not be the case, given how rare small critters were in here. Anyhow, the snake seemed poisonous from how colorful it looked, which might be useful, so I pressed its fangs on one of my daggers and got some poison on it. At least now when a bigger animal pop up I'd have a chance. Sort of.


Finally, the long, excruciatingly boring trip was near its end. After god knows how long I had walked along the giant trees, they at last gave their space to normal sized trees and bushes. I was in a normal forest then, which means I almost got out of here. The only thing that was bad was that there were no more glowing mushrooms, so no light. I had the fire stone, but no fuel, and the dim light from the stars didn't help much. I practically had to squint my eyes all the time to make out the way. At least the trees were becoming sparse.

 Then I saw a light. A yellow light, not green, from a fire. Finally, human. I exclaimed in joy. But think again, there were no guarantee they would react the same way when they see me. They might welcome me with a warm fire and a piece of grilled meat, or a spear to the stomach. After all, if you see someone just walked out of a forest full of dangerous beasts and monsters, popped out from the darkness in front of you, would you just casually invite them to dinner? Me, I would stab them with me daggers without hesitation. So I crouched down, slowly moved near the light and hid behind a bush. Better see if they look friendly first. Then I’ll act accordingly.


It was a small opening in the woods. In the middle was a campfire, surrounded by three men sitting down, mugs in hand, talking and laughing. On their feet were a bunch of small empty barrels. In the corner near me was another man, deep in sleep. They all looked filthy and shabby, from their unkempt hair and beard to their dirty leather clothes. And they must be dead drunk. The smell of alcohol was attacking me even from here. They were talking quite loudly, almost yelling, so I could hear them clearly. Strange, why can I understand them if this is supposed to be a different world? I guess they either also use English, or Valrenos must have done something about my language skill. Either way, this benefits me, so I didn’t question it further. Instead, I focused on listening in to these men.

 - Damn! This ale’s great. The old fuck’s carriage’s loaded! (shabby man #1)

 - Fucker went all the way from Grendel bringing their specialty to trade. Probably took him almost three weeks to get here. This here, my lads, is Vlavia’s rejuvenating Mel wine, made from the fermented Mel fruits, enchanted with herbs and magic. This baby increases your “vitality”, if you know what I mean, and is expensive as fuck. (shabby man #2)

 - Aye. Poor sod thought he could make a profit selling these to the old merchants trying to “relive their youth” with some hookers in Gladia. Too bad he met us instead. Bet he didn't see that coming, deciding to take a shortcut through Dawnwood. We dragged him here, tied him up, and nicked his wine and wife. (shabby man #3)

 - The woman was even better than the wine. She was damn sweet and smelled wonderful, especially when we FUCKED her! Bitch kept begging us not to do her in front of her husband, so we did it anyways. *Laughs* (shabby man #1)

 - Yer forgot the daughter. She’d hidden in a hidden storage beneath the seat, thinking we wouldn't find her. Stupid bitch didn't take into account how many years we've been bandits. You seen their faces when we dragged her out of the carriage and started doing her? (shabby man #3)

 - Poor wench struggled quite a bit didn't she? She screamed all the way some things like, “please stop!”, “It hurts, it hurts!” and “father!”, “mother!”. Fucking hell, that turned me on even more! *Laughs* (bandit #1)

 - And then boss chopped her mother and father’s heads off right in front of her, and she just went limp. While we kept fucking her! (bandit #3)

 - You two shoulda seen her face then. One moment weeping and screaming, the next dead like a fish! It was fucking priceless! (bandit boss)

 - Oh we seen it alright, boss. When Breg over there kissed her after that. She didn't even blink. And then, Gunt here turned her around and fucked her in the ass! She just lied there motionless! Just like a fuck doll! *Laughs* (bandit #3)

 - You two fuckers know what was the best? When I shoved my dick in her mouth, and pissed in it! Fuck knows how much ale I’d drunk before that. Must’ve filled her belly all up! (bandit boss)

 - And did you see when she vomited it all up? Piss 'n sperm poured out her every hole like a fucking waterfall! Bwahaha! ( Gunt)

All three of them laughed hyterically. "Too bad she died, though." (bandit #3)

 - Course she did. The three of you've been fucking her for four hours. Amazing she lasted that long. But in the end she just let out a little groan, then dropped dead. Yer coulda restrained yerselves a bit. Then she'd still be alive tomorrow for some breakfast at least. From our DICKS, of course!

 - Can't help it, boss. We we dead drunk, and the effect of the ale was strong as fuck. The whore didn't help either. The little girl's small body felt great! It was fucking tight, I tell you. Well it did get a little loose at the end, but still! (bandit #3)

"And the three of you are fucking pedophiles!" The boss shouted, but he did not look even a bit disgusted.

"Yer talking about yerself, boss?" And the three of them laughed again.

Behind them there was a clank sound of metal hitting wood. However, they were too drunk and engrossed in their degenerate chatting, that they did not notice a figure listening in from a bush just outside the opening, slowly carving a deep line on a tree nearby, with a dagger clutched tightly in his right hand.

¤

0