Chapter 13: I Am Born An Emperor!
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just what was that, ' screamed Jackie.

'That, Young Master, was the medicine that made you completely normal. It was a pill specially made for you. Master knew all along that something like that was about to happen. So, she prepared that just to be sure. '

'What nonsense... '

Jackie was about to refute when he suddenly found out that his body was once again in his control. He could move at will and stop at will. The sensation that he was feeling right now was the same as a thirsty person in the desert found water. It was a unique and smoothing feeling. His perturbed heart calmed down and his mind became clear.

Tears started to roll down his cheeks. He screamed his heart out. Jackie's heart bleed and blood started to come out of his eyes. His calmed mind was once again been thrown into chaos. Yu  Shan had exploded in front of him. His friends and pets were dead. Everyone he knew was now killed. Only, Wang Han remained and he was about to kill her.

'I am sorry. I am sorry, Wang Han. I, I did not want to kill you. It was just that it was not in my control. I... '

He fell on his knees and cried. Wang Han came near him and hugged him tightly.

'It's alright. It was not your fault. Everything is going to be fine. We will find a way. Calm down. Alright? Just calm down. Breath in deeply and then breath out slowly. You will be fine. I am here, Young Master. You will be absolutely fine. '

That was the comforting words that Jackie wanted to hear. He wanted someone to reassure him that everything would be fine. He had nothing to be scared of. His life would be completely alright. He wanted someone to tell him all that. And Wang Han did that. It was more than enough for Jackie to regain his senses and stopped crying. He was after all someone who does had seen the death if numerous creatures before and was used to it. Yes, this time, he was deeply hurt but, at the end of the day, that was the rule of nature. Everything that comes must go. It is the vicious cycle of Karma; something that even heavens could not fight against.

'You are right, Wang Han. Everything will be alright. And, by staying here and lamenting on our fate, will serve us no good. I need to get stronger. I am 100% sure that Ji Tian was just a pawn. The real player is someone else. Someone really strong. And, to kill him, I need to get even more stronger. '

Wang Han stared at Jackie. She knew that he was a reincarnated person but, at level of maturity, was something that few people had. Even, Wang Han required a lit of time to overcome what had just transpired and she was still not completely recovered. However, by looking at Jackie's maturity, Wang Han immediately recovered from her depression. If a little baby could overcome such a trauma than, why not her, a grown up adult?

'Wang Han, we will first bury all the corpses here present. Friends and foes alike. They have already paid the price of their crimes thus their souls can now rest in peace. '

Wang Han smiled slightly. That attitude and manner was very similar to Yu Shan. She would also not hold any grudges against anyone once a fight was over. Because, in a certain way, both sides were at fault.

Due to Wang Han's high cultivation base, the burial ground got rapidly prepared and all the corpses were buried; Yu Shan's servants in the garden where new flower seeds were down and the invaders, near the pond, upon each tomb, a tree seed was sown. Jackie obviously just wanted the nutrients from the corpses to be used to help the plants to grow well and healthy but Wang Han misunderstood that as his generosity.

'So, Wang Han, what do we do?, ' asked Jackie after the burial ceremony was done.

'Sorry, Young Master?, ' replied Wang Han in a shocked voice.

'Listen. I have no idea about how this world works and not even about the money currency or current political status of the world. Therefore, I need an expert's advice and you are that person. '

'Well, the money problem is not that great. '

'Really, how?, ' interrupted Jackie.

Wang Han then started to explain what type of money currency there was. Their were 2 types of money that exists. The first is know as Heavenly Stones and the second as Earthly Stone. There are 13 types of Earthly Stones. Starting with Novice and ending with Immortal Rebirth Earthly Stone. The other names was the same as that of the cultivation stage names. The higher the stage name, the more valuable was the Earthly Stone. Earthly Stones were imbued with Earthly Energies, thus their names. Heavenly Stones was the same except that its name was the same as that of the Elemental Cultivation stages. That stone was imbued with Heavenly Energy, making it extremely valuable. One Soulfinder Heavenly Stone could worth around 20000 Immortal Rebirth Earthly Stone. This clearly showed its value.

'So, how is our money crisis resolve?, ' asked Jackie in a shocked voice after hearing the explanation by Wang Han.

Wang Han punched the wall of the room that they were currently in and took out the debris of the wall that remained.

'Like this, ' she replied with a smile.

'Explain, please. '

'Well, your mother, Yu Shan, had made an entire house with Soulfinder Heavenly Stone. '

Jackie's jaws nearly touched the floor when he heard that. By what he knew a Soulfinder Heavenly Stone was as difficult to find as someone infected with smallpox. He knew that he was the son of an extremely rich woman. But someone so rich that she made the entire house out of money? Someone could just imagine how much wealth she had. Jackie was currently living in money, like literally. The three year old baby took a deep breath. He could just be the richest person on that planet, that's all. Relaxing his mind and stopping the adrenaline flow in his body, he said in an unsteady voice:

'I am born an emperor! '

'Well, no! Technically, even an emperor will not have that leisure. Your status is even higher than an emperor. '

'How bloody rich am I? '

He lived in a house made of money. So, his own financial condition had to be even better than this.

'Much more than you can imagine. You must really thanks the Karmic Palace that you are born a Shan. '

'The what? '

That was the first time that Jackie heard that word and Wang Han had used Karmic Palace instead of heavens which clearly showed that that thing had more importance than the heavens itself in Wang Han's eyes.

'I will explain later. Come on, follow me. We still have things to do. '

0