Chapter 6: Third Form.
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Senior, 'said Ji Tian, respectfully, 'I am the miserable one who had summoned you. Senior, I am the direct descendant of your bloodline, Ji Tian. I, member of the junior generation, ask for your help to eradicate these cultivators. They all have been supporting the Shan bloodline. Please do help me! '

Ji Tian immediately cut his wrist, allowing his blood to flow towards the dragon. The primordial creature looked at it for a while and then, made an incantation gesture. The red crimson pool turned into a ball and flew towards him. The ball then started to change its colour. It turned yellow, green, purple and then blue black. That changed of colour showed the purity of the blood; the more pure the blood is, the darker the colour would be. Having a blue black colour, clearly showed that whoever Ji Tian was, he was a man of great importance and honour.
'You are worthy of my attention, descendant, ' said the dragon, ' I, direct descendant of the Heavenly Dragon race, will help you to eradicate the entire Shan bloodline. '

Ji Tian's face completely changed from being scared to scary. With his ancestor here, the war tide would be unlikely to change. He was not 100% but was around 98% sure that they would definitely win that battle. With a lofty face, he turned to see Yu Shan. He wanted to see the despair in her eyes. The want to live. The fear of being destroyed in both body and soul. That would become his greatest victory, his trophy. His look contained a certain arrogance, as if except him, no one present was worthy of his attention. It was a clear imitation of the dragon, but it was well executed. So well, that it seemed as if it was innate. Maybe it was, who knew? After all, the dragon and him are linked by the same bloodline.

However, his expression quickly changed from lofty to shock. Colours drained out of his face and all that remained. Yu Shan was as calm as the first fall of snow. In fact, she even smiled to him. A smile that told him that 'Now that you played your strongest card, let me show you mine. '
'Why is she so calm?, ' murmured Ji Tian in a barely audible voice, 'Can she counter his attack? No! That's impossible! But, why is she like this? She even smiled. Something is not right. Something is definitely not right. I must have missed some information before coming here. No. That is impossible. I have been that for 4 years. It is impossible that I missed something. So, what is actually happening? That bloody dragon does not even seemed to see that there is some unhanded plans going on. Well, I can't do anything now. I just hope that I made no mistake by summoning him here. '
Other several thoughts ran through his mind. However, none seemed to find a way to counter the dragon.
'Why are you trying so hard, Ji Tian, ' said Yu Shan, mockingly, 'let me help you solve that small dilemma of yours. Wang Han!! '

Wang Han, suddenly broke free of the fight and flew to the Claws of Dragon formation.
'Oh, no! You are not going anywhere. Stay right here!, ' her opponent shouted.
'Screw off!!, ' replied Wang Han by flashing a complex incantation towards him.
The man got blown several hundreds metres away. His face was unsightly. He could have never imagined that he would be pushed aside like that, a simple miserable fly. It was as if he had no importance at all.

Wang Han arrived near the formation while Yu Shan's pets were flying towards the dragon. Ji Tian's face flickered. He started a bad intuition about all that was going on right now. He sped towards the spell formation. It was already strong and if it got stronger, this might prove disastrous to him, even if they had the dragon on their side. However, how could Yu Shan allow Ji Tian to ruin her plans?
'Where are you going, Ji Tian?, ' interrupted Yu Shan, 'Weren't we in the middle of a fight? '
'Screw off!!!'
A huge blast echoed out. However, Yu Shan was prepared so such an attack and thus, was just pushed some steps backwards. Blood oozed out of the corners of her mouth, making her look like a vampire.
'That attack is even more weak than the previous one, ' said Yu Shan, with full intention of enraging him, 'You should really consider to find a new teacher. You are becoming from worse to worst. I have personally never encountered someone with such a high cultivation base, but so low battle prowess. That's a shame. If you want, I can be your master, all that you need is rub your nose in front of me. '
'You...'
However, before Ji Tian could finish whatever he wanted to say, Yu Shan erupted in laughter and started bombarding him with magical techniques and spells. Each one, more dangerous and vicious than the previous one. Ji Tian was back to square one. Once again, he was relentlessly being pushed backward and had turned on the defensive.

Finally, Wang Han has arrived in the formation. She sat cross legged in the middle of the four paws and flashed an incantation. Glittering lights could be seen enveloping the entire formation. The entire formation then changed from 5 dragon paws to a circle, with Wang Han in the middle.
'Third form, Possess the Heavens! This celestial place had restrained our cultivation for many years. This has created tension which had changed into anger. From that anger came the wish to conquer the heavens. However, we soon find out that that was impossible. Therefore, we have decided to possess it. May our wish be heard loud and clear! We, direct servants of the Shan bloodline, will one day, possess the heaven, whether it is a place or a person. That will never change our wish. May our Dao be invincible. '

The aura from the servants changed dramatically. It was already enormous but, now, it blocked the entire sky, painting it red. The heavens trembled and raged. Thunders could be heard roaring and blue lightings were falling everywhere. The earth trembled. Mountains were crushed, rivers' flow were altered. The aura was so powerful that it turned corporeal. A white mist could be seen enveloping the cultivators in the formation, completely hiding their entire body. After that unimaginable rise in aura, the pressure exerted by them, also changed. It rose rapidly to such a point that everyone had to bow in front of them. Even, the one with the highest cultivation base, Ji Tian, had no other options than to fall on his knees. He was completely shocked at that turn of events. The latter was so focused on Possess the Heavens that he did not even heard the bloodcurdling screams coming in the direction of the pets.

The 5 pets' body torn. It was extremely painful and even if they did not want to scream, the pain would be so great that they had to scream. Their souls flew away from their body and stood, flying, over there. The blue coloured light emitted by the souls made the red colour disappear a tiny bit, revealing the enormous black clouds over there. It was a shocking sight, in all aspects of the term.

However, the entire thing did not end over there. The aura of the formation converged in the middle of the formation and flew towards the 5 souls. It absorbed the aura, making them stronger and more powerful. Their own aura also started to changed slightly. In the middle of the blue colour, a tiny red strand could be seen. That strand then completely covered their entire aura in the blink of an eye, making the souls to look like bloodthirsty creatures. The 5 spirits then meres together. A dazzling white light could be heard. Complete silence reigned the surrounding. No more thunder could be heard and lighting, seen. It seemed as if even the heavens feared it.
The light disappeared slowly, first revealing... All the invaders stared in shock. The body of that creature was, contrary to all expectations, corporeal. Its red hands, with claws capable of tearing apart the sky, was actually real!

0