1 – First Contract
56 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a dark room, a man had a magic circle drawn on the ground. He stood in the periphery of it and chanted; his words in a language that didn’t belong to the world. From his body was a bluish light that poured into the diagram on the ground, causing it to light.

 

When it lit up to a certain degree, he stopped chanting and took out a dagger, afterwards, he grabbed someone from the side and slit her throat. It was a virgin that he had prepared. Her blood flowed into the circle dying it completely red.

 

His chanting continued, and when the last of his mana poured out into the circle, it started to spin as a reddish glow enveloped the room, causing the magician to close his eyes.

 

When he opened it, he was stunned.

 

In front of him was a beauty that appeared not of this world, in a literal sense. The girl only appeared to be 12 or 13 years old, her white hair flowed down her back, while her crimson eyes were large and like rubies. He moved his gaze downwards, and gulped. Despite wearing a black robe, it failed to cover up the size of her breast, clearly she was quite developed despite appearing so young. 

 

She glanced around the room a little curious. As for the corpse lying on the ground, she completely disregarded it. 

 

While holding his breath in nervousness, he took out a magic scroll from within his own robe. She was clearly not suspecting anything at the moment. 

 

He sent the remaining bits of his mana and opened the scroll, facing the circle towards the cute girl.

 

“Activate!”

 

A flash of silver light flew out. The girl didn’t dodge and was covered by the silver glow.

 

Success!

 

He screamed in his mind. Although the demon didn’t appear demonic at all, his instincts told him the one in front of him wasn’t so simple.

 

Unexpectedly, it worked!

 

However, before he could finish celebrating, the silver light broke apart. His heart pounded, his enslavement formation had failed! 

 

The girl waved her hands at him.

 

“Ahh!”

 

The old man caught on a fire, his entire body enveloped in a pitch black flame. The searing pain filled his mind, and his consciousness faded away soon after. His body turned into ashes that floated in the small room. They light drifted downwards, scattering onto the floor.

 

<><><><><><>

 

“Yui!”

 

Hearing the voice call her from behind, the girl who was sitting on a chair while looking at the endless wasteland, turned around to see a tall beauty with crimson hair that flowed down to the waist. The person, no in this case, the demon wore a leather outfit with a deep v-line,  so deep that it exposed his nipples and almost whatever object that was hanging in his pants. 

 

Yes, one mustn’t be deceived by his appearance. From his chest muscles, as well as the 8 pack that he had, he was definitely a man.

 

A demon from the Lust Faction.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I came here to ask if you wanted to go on a job.”

 

She looked at him strangely. “I don’t do sexual favors.”

 

The red haired demon rolled his eyes.

 

It wasn’t for one?

 

Yui couldn’t be blamed. Lust demons were usually summoned to well, fulfill the contractor’s lust. And the demon in front of her, Rin, was one of the rising stars of the Lust Faction. Someone who had finished enough contracts that you couldn’t count with one hand.

 

In other words, a winner of life in both the Mortal and Demon Realms.

 

“I want to pass you a contract?”

 

“??” Yui tilted her head. “What contract?” 

 

He raised his palm to face the red clouded sky. From it, a bluish light levitated on top of his hand. It was the contract.

 

He threw it over to Yui who poured her mana inside. The contents entered into her mind.

 

Kill 10 Slimes.

 

“I don’t want to do it, so I’m passing it to you. Although it’s a simple contract, it also includes a Soul.”

 

“What price?”

 

Yui didn’t believe in kindness without conditions. If he was passing it to her, then he naturally wanted something. Not to mention, it was such a nice Contract. 

 

As if he was already prepared, he raised one finger in front of her. “I want one favor from you in the future. Naturally, not one that has to do with lust, you can also go back on it if you don’t want to.” 

 

Although he gave her a backdoor, saying that she could decline, he didn’t worry that she would. 

 

“Then, let’s go with that.” Yui held onto the contract in her hand. Although it was suspicious, not having fulfilled a contract even after a hundred years was too disgraceful. As a demon from the Pride Faction, that was unacceptable.

 

“You only have 30 minutes to decide.”

 

He turned around and stepped through a portal that appeared out of nowhere. Going back to his own abode.

 

Yui looked at the Contract in her hand, and without hesitation placed her mana inside. 

 

<><><><><><>

 

“No matter why he ran so fast.” 

 

Still, she couldn’t completely condemn him for doing it on purpose. Yui reached a hand forward and grabbed the air, from it was a ball of light. 

 

This also wasn’t exactly a bad turn for her. Since he had tried to enslave her, she could take it as him violating the clause of the contract. As a result, his soul was now hers. And as long as she didn’t kill those 10 slimes, she could stay for as long as she wanted.

 

She threw the orb of light into the air, and it slipped into another space. She then went over to the girl on the floor and burned the corpse as well.

 

She then took out another ball of light and sent her mana into it. The ball of light slowly turned purple.

3