Business
659 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Asura's POV*

"Sorry for the disturbance but it's late now and I've only ate acorns on the way here," I said breaking the moment.

What? I was hungry as fuck and it was either disturbing the moment or trying to find an animal to cook in the mountains and I ain't hunting in the night.

"Yes let's go inside," Urokodaki said while opening the door.

Inosuke was awake and stood beside me.

"What's that?" Inosuke said while pointing at the bamboo Nezuko had as a bite guard.

"Oh this is so Nezuko doesn't bite anyone," Tanjiro replied. A bit nervous.

"So she's rabid or something?" Inosuke asked while tapping Nezuko on the forehead.

Tanjiro seemed to take offense to that but decided to simply explain to us why Nezuko was a Demon. Inosuke beat me to a reply.

"Oh, so that's it. Why didn't you say that Gompachiro." Inosuke said while boinking Tanjiro on the head.

It seemed living with a brother who had horns on his head changed his perspective.

"She looks like a doll," Inosuke said while moving closer to Nezuko. She didn't seem to mind him and started rubbing her hands against his boar mask.

'Wait! How does Inosuke know about dolls?' I remembered that I hadn't bought him one.

Inosuke seemed to be busy explaining to Nezuko why boars have the best fur and how he was only allowing her to touch his mask this one time.

"So you can't touch it again or you won't get acorns ok?"

"Hmmph"

"Okay once every year."

"Hmm"

"Okay once every month. No more no less"

"Hmm." was Nezuko's reply while tilting her head.

"It seems Nezuko likes your brother," Tanjiro said while smiling at them.

"Well, he took after yours truly," I replied with a smug voice.

"Okay you can touch it once every day, No more no less and I get to head pat you." Inosuke tried to bargain.

And there went my reputation.

Nezuko seemed to nod and Inosuke took it as the finality of the deal. He turned to look at me and Tanjiro giving him weird looks.

"What? I was a businessman, Doing business." Inosuke replied with conviction.

"Inosuke let's go over the concept of time one more time," I said while taking out acorns from my Inventory to once again explain to Inosuke what time is.

"Hey, do you both want to take a bath?" Tanjiro asked probably noticing our clothes.

"What kind of water do you have?" *Growl* Me and Fenris asked at the same time.

"Well, we can bath in the waterfall..." Tanjiro started but seeing our reaction followed ".. I suppose it would be better to take a warm bath."

*Howl*

With no difference between Man and Beast, I and Fenris howled at with happiness.

"Tanjiro I could kiss you right now. Do you want me to kiss you?" I said while making a reference that no one from this world will know of.

"No," Tanjiro replied taken aback at the sudden question but Fenris didn't seem to hear him and jumped to lick the kindness off of his face.

*30 Minutes later*

"Okay, guys the bath is ready," Tanjiro called us.

"Weeee!!" Inosuke shouted and jumped into the bath with Cerberus. The bathtub was a wooden drum elevated using rocks and the bath was being heated by the fire burning beneath it.

"One at a time!" Tanjiro shouted but it was already too late. With a flash, me and Fenris were in the bath along with Inosuke.

"Come on Tanjiro we don't discriminate in our house," I said while relaxing into the liquid heaven that was the warm bath. The drum was big enough to probably accommodate 4 or 5 adults at the same time. Urokodaki probably had pool parties with the Hashiras in here.

"Who's going to blow on the flames?" Tanjiro asked.

"Don't be a mother wolf Monjiro. If it's 2 minutes of hot drinking stuff we get then we take those 2 minutes. If it's bothering you so much then throw Munin into it." Inosuke replied while pointing at the now startled crow.

Tanjiro seemed to consider correcting Inosuke on his mistake or continuing to work but in the end, he decided to join us for the bath.

"You both seem so excited for the bath?" Tanjiro asked as he relaxed in the water.

"Well, when you bath in the cold water of the mountains for most of your life then you miss the relaxing feeling of hot water baths. I tried to make one once but it was relaxing for 3 whole minutes after which we ended up starting a forest fire." I replied while feeling the stress leaving me.

"Yeah, Mother was super angry," Inosuke said while shuddering.

"But I thought.." Tanjiro started but I replied first.

"He's talking about his Boar Mother. She's the one whose head he uses as a mask." I replied without opening my eyes.

Tanjiro seemed confused between asking us about Boar Mothers or if he should worry that his little sister had apparently made a deal to touch that same mother's dead head. In the end, he decided to simply skip the topic and relaxed in the water.

"Motherfucker where is my payment?" Horus shrieked from the skies.

"You know we haven't had boiled chicken in a long time," Inosuke said while looking up at the Horus shrieking in the sky about tax-evading humans and loan sharks.

I simply decided to melt into the warm water.

*15 Minutes later*

It was apparently time to make food so all of us got out of the bath and dried ourselves with a towel until Fenris and Cerberus decided to flicker their fur and got us wet again.

Now that I looked at it Me, Tanjiro and Inosuke were ripped. Both with scars and muscles alike.

We entered the house and sat down on our knees. Just 5 minutes of that was torture and Tanjiro was sitting still as a monk. Inosuke finally gave up and decided to crawl on the floor.

"Do you have no manners?" came Urokodaki's strict voice.

'Guess even Hashiras have their moments of idiocy.'

"Well, we didn't have anyone to teach us any. I'm sorry as the older I should've taught my brother better." I apologized and Inosuke sat back up with his back as straight as a spear and breathing quieter than a cicada's wings. I could see he was angry. No mask could hide my brother's raw emotions but at the same time, he never went against my words in serious moments.

"Parents?" Urokodaki asked with a hint of guilt in his voice. Guess subtlety wasn't in the rulebook. Tanjiro stiffened and seemed to be trying to convey a message to his master.

"Our mother is dead and the other one is on a contract with the Shinigami," I replied with my nearly turning into a growl at the end. I hadn't forgotten about the man who was supposed to be our father. He would die by my hands and I would enjoy every second of it.

Urokodaki didn't say anything else and continued to make the food so I decided to help him with it. I wasn't happy but I was also not going to antagonize an old man over asking questions.

"Do you know how to cook?" Urokodaki asked with skepticism probably because of our previous exchange.

"I would be a terrible elder brother if I couldn't feed my sibling well," I replied with mostly the truth. I wanted Inosuke to get good food and also I couldn't survive in raw meat and plants in the mountains.

"Then don't burn anything," Urokodaki said and simply continued with his task.

We then ate the food and he seemed somewhat impressed at least that's what I got from his mask. He just brought the food near his mouth and the food disappeared the man was copying Kakashi!

After that, we decided to simply go to sleep. Tired after the whole ordeal.

______________________________________

Author's Note: Finally done with one exam. Oh also a secret "Infinite Void", "Cthullu" and "Shinto Gods".

I'm also having a really bad headache right now so I'm listening to Senju Lofi mix. Check that out it's great.  Now onto the science lab!!

Read upto one month ahead on my Patreon. The link will be below.

22