Lies and Revivals
605 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Asura's POV*

[*Ding*

You crazy son of Bitch. You've defeated the 'shadows of the past' and unlocked Revival.

Revival: A contract with a god willing to transport souls unhinged to the user. All souls have a price to be paid and spiritual consent is also required.

Affects: Your stats are down based on the strength of the revived persons worth to the Heavenly Mandate.

Revived: 1

Body Retrievals: 0

Cooldown: 10 Days left.]

[Status

Name: Asura Hashibira

Age : 13 years 9 months

HP : 150-100= 50

ST : 190-90=100

DEX : 162-40=102

STM : 196-50=146

KI : 250-30=220

WIS : 27]

[ Demi-God Body: Level 3

Exp : 5/500

Description: A gifted body from the gods. This Divine body allows the host regenerative powers stronger than the most powerful demons at its max level

ASURA'S DIVINITY: Due to using his godly powers again and again for the betterment of others your blood has developed a tendency similar to your mind; to heal.

Your blood shall now heal others but not without a cost. The host will feel the pain of the one he's trying to heal on his own body and the pain will be multiplied by a random amount.]

[ Dragon Breathing: Level 3

Exp : 10/500

Description: A breathing form developed by Aoiba Hashibira in the future. This technique allows the user incredibly thick skin and hide while also allowing the user different battle forms , also the Breathing technique will allow the user incredible stamina growth. ]

[ Wolf Breathing: Level 3

Exp : 45/500

Description: A breathing form developed by Tanjiro and Zenitsu's descendant. This breathing form focuses more on speed and Iaido than its Dragon counterpart which depends on raw strength]

[ Drake's Jaws: Level 3

Exp: 16/500

May allow the user to have a jaw strong enough to split steel in two at its max potential.]

[ Wolf Claws: Level 3

Exp: 12/500

Description: A battle technique that allows the user to train their limbs better than any other existing living organism. Can train the users nail to be sharper than Nichirin blades]

[ Beast Nose: Level 3

Exp: 67/500

Description: A nose capable of separating and sniffing sounds from a large distance. The nose will allow the user to have an incredible sense of smell. ]

[ Battle Forms:

1: Heavenly Guardian: Unlocked

Description: With the blood of the Beast Guardian of the Moon the user taps into their natural instinct thus allowing the user strength to dominate their opponents on the battlefield.

Special Effects: Due to the Guardian's blessings the user can make souls tangible.

2: Locked: No peeking you bastard.]

"Hey you, you're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border? Walked right into that imperial ambush,like us and that thief over there". Came someone's voice from beside me.

"10 more minutes Inosuke. We can go hunting a bit later." I said while turning on my side.

The voice seemed shocked but kept pestering me to leave the bed.

"Yeah, yeah I'm awake now which one of you pieces of fluff is bullying my brother," I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Nii San!!" Inosuke shouted while standing in the corner of the dimly lit room.

"You know it's rude to ignore others. Especially when they're your seniors." The voice said again.

I moved my head to look towards my right.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I almost jumped out of my skin seeing Sabito beside me.

"Hey, why the fuck are you surprised? You are the one who brought me back remember." Sabito replied while looking at me as if I had made a mistake.

I guess I had made a mistake but I was as inexperienced with seeing as well as fighting ghosts as the next guy so sue me.

"Yo, how's it going," I said while gently raising my sore hands. For some reason, it felt weaker than before but a quick look at my status provided the answer.

This was what Tsukuyomi had talked to me about. For reviving the dead I had to pay price with my own vitality which would've been literal death for any human besides me.

"Well, how does being revived feel," I asked Sabito trying to ignore the ringing pain in my head and weakness in the rest of my fleshly vessel.

"It feels normal I guess besides the fact that my body is older than the last time I was 'alive'. Master has called Giyu here so he'll be here in a few hours so I'm happy about getting to see him again." Sabito replied getting happier at the end. He did seem to be around 20 or something meaning the revival had given him a body similar to that of the timeline.

"Your words wound my heart disciple," Urokodaki said as he entered the room with Tanjiro in tow who still seemed to be in a state of shock.

"I didn't mean it like that master!!" Sabito said while moving his hands around trying to prove his innocence.

"I'm just pulling your leg child," Urokodaki said as he hugged Sabito tight as if he would turn into ash as soon as he let go.

'Phew, at least they aren't asking questions to me.' I thought while wiping a figurative drop of sweat from my head.

A look from Urokodaki towards me and the sweat was back on. The old man seemed to say that we're gonna have a talk through his red Tengu mask which he still hadn't taken off for some god fucking reason I mean this room isn't fucking air-conditioned. Does he like feeling his face boiling.

'Let's just hope he isn't superstitious. I rather like not being burned alive like a witch thank you very much. Or maybe he'll drown me with his Breath Style or some shit.' I contemplated as Inosuke and Tanjiro came towards me and I knew that this was gonna be a pain in the as to explain.

Well, the good thing was that I had helped bring someone back to life now how do I explain Necromancy to a boomer who's also a Water Swordsman without sounding like a witch or an insane individual.

'Fuck you life and Your metaphorical lemon cakes that taste like lemons.' I thought while trying to spin lies like Sherlock.

_______________________________________

Author's Note: Hehe, pulled a sneaky on y'all.

I'm thinking of buying the phone on EMI or something because making chapters with this is just painful. You'll write 1200 words and then Boom. All of that got Banished to the Shadow Realm.

I also got real bad marks on the Exam so I have relatives and parents constantly berating me so that's just amazing.

Support me on Patreon. It really helps, the link will be down below.

Hope everyone has a Nice Day/Night. 

19