Ramen
423 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Asura's POV*

"Phew," I said and wiped the sweat off of my head. I had collected a single piece of the Onmyōji's flesh in my Inventory.

"It's all right now. You can come here." I said to Ryuichi who was looking at the Onmyōji turning into ash and cursing as his head disappeared.

"You don't know what you've done. And you brat" He said and pointed at Ryuichi who shook "I hope you rot in hell you son of a bitch. And you too bastard from the Corps. You'll all die. Master  will take revenge I tell you, bastard!!!" The Onmyōji shrieked.

" Hey, where are his parents," I asked the Onmyōji standing up.

" They're D---" was all that left his mouth before the remaining part of his head was cut into a dozen pieces by Igris and Vriska as his ashes flowed into the air. Forever disappearing.

"The only one going to hell is you bastard," I said and spat on his ashes.

'My back still burns.' I looked behind and could see several small scars healing. One was so big that I could actually see my flesh binding itself together.

"Hey, Ryuichi come here," I called again but Ryuichi just stayed there clutching his clothes.

"Hey," I called again but he just shook on the spot.

'God damm it.' I thought and waited. Expecting Tsukuyomi to give me a reminder of his 'Hunt of the bitch'. Really that must be one hell of a hunt.

With my back still burning I moved towards Ryuichi.

"Hey, it's fine. He's gone now." I said and hugged Ryuichi who buried his head into my stomach. Crying his eyes out.

"They're gone, aren't they. I'll never meet Father and Mother again." He said with hiccups.

" Honestly I don't know. It could be that the Onmyōji was just being an asshole but it could very well be true." I said and for a moment I could feel Ryuichi's grip on me tighten "...But they may very well be alive. So let's try and find them shall we." I said and put a hand on Ryuichi's shoulder.

"You're not lying are you." He asked while looking at me with a tear-soaked face.

"I don't know anything right now but let's be hopeful shall we." I looked at him and he nodded.

I really hoped that his parents were still alive but knowing how hungry demons usually are I had little hope.

"Before that let's get you something to eat?" I asked while looking at his clearly malnourished body. The Demon certainly didn't care enough to feed him and whatever little he stole would most likely already be given to the Demon by the end of the night.

"No!" Ryuichi fiercely shook his head despite the growling sounds his stomach was making.

*Floof*

I dropped my wolf pelt on him and he almost staggered due to the weight.

"Now that you're all warm and fuzzy let's get something to fill that tummy," I said and despite his protests, I put him on my back and walked out of the alley after collecting all my Kunai.

The town was certainly lovely even when the Moon was high in the night.

People were looking at my bare-chested body with a little kid covered in a wolf pelt on my back. Some were curious while some were smirking.

"Hey, kid. Here. Those things don't belong on you." A woman with an abhorrent amount of makeup came up to me and threw a coin at my face and then tried to take away the wolf pelt covering Ryuichi. I could feel him shifting on my back and others around the town laughing.

With a swift motion, I put all of Ryuichi's little weight on a single hand and bitch slapped the woman with the now free hand.

The woman looked utterly shocked and then gave off the single most disgusting banshee wail I've ever heard.

"He attacked me!" The woman shouted and I could see some guys moving forward towards me. Ryuichi was crying again and that was enough.

I grabbed the woman's hand and in the single most crunchiest sound snapped her wrist.

"Listen here bitch. You're very and I mean Very lucky that I'm not in the mood to bash your face into your skull so now move aside or I'll make you." I said and shifted my clothes so both Igris and Vriska were visible to the other men who gulped and backed away.

I could only try to imagine what it would've been like for Ryuichi. I can't even imagine existing in the same country let alone the same town as these people.

"I'm sorry for troubling you," Ryuichi said in a whisper.

" You aren't any kind of trouble Ryuichi. Take a look at this." I said and threw a purse in his hand.

"Who's is this? It has so many coins!" Ryuichi exclaimed.

" The woman's. God doesn't throw money at us so sometimes we take a little charity. But only from really bad people. Remember that." I said and chatted with Ryuichi, helping lighten his mood.

*15 Minutes later*

"There you are," I said as Fenris came running up to us while scaring the living crap out of the people around us.

*Peck*

Horus landed on my head and poked my forehead.

"Yeah, yeah you're here too. Chicken. Hey, Ryuichi meet Fenris and Horus." I said and put down Ryuichi who wobbled towards Fenris.

*Poof*

And landed straight onto his white fur.

"Fuzzy." He said and moved his hands around.

" Fuck it you little hairless apes," Horus said angrily. Seemingly offended that Ryuichi hadn't noticed him. I gave him a few scratches and he chirped happily.

" Hey Horus do something for me real quick," I explained the situation to Horus and asked him to find out whatever he could by scouting around the town about any abandoned places.

"Get me some good-quality food for this," Horus said and flew off.

" Thanks. Will do." I said and walked along with Ryuichi and Fenris before finally seeing something that made my eyes widen.

"Ichiraku Ramen"

---------------

Ch 65 is already out on Patreon.

Patreon.com/Ashara

Author's Note: So I'm back! Woohoo Awee!

(Dodges eggs and tomatoes)

Uh so sorry for the long delay in between. I actually started writing chapters as soon as I was free from exams but I learned the hard way that living on 5 hours of sleep before every exam day does wonders to your health.

So I was cooped up in my blankets sleeping so much the time I was awake actually felt like the dreams. I'm a bit better now and am back to deliver the promised chapters.

I'm also going full in on buying a laptop, saving anything that might be considered money. By the way it's going I'll probably try to barter for a laptop with a steel bar from a construction site or something.

Hope everyone else is great and having an amazing time.

12