Quest
397 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
*Asura's POV*
"Up for some Ramen?" I asked and Ryuichi nodded.
" Then let's eat till we drop," I said with a smile and Ryuichi looked at me as if he had heard Dumbledore awarding points to Slytherin instead of Gryffindor.
"We can really eat that much?" He asked with disbelief.
" Well sure, but not too much though. Don't wanna get sick do we?" I said and entered the stall with Ryuichi.
"Three Miso ramen please and also any soft cooked meat dish you have," I said and looked around.
"Well, well, well if it isn't the Sage of Six Bowls. Teuchi." Tsukuyomi said in my mind.
'Wait you know about him?' I asked completely unsure of what to make of the situation.
"Of course I do. Now buy 5 Miso ramen from him and put them in your inventory. I'll pick them up for there." Tsukuyomi said and I could hear Wukong jumping behind him shouting 'Bitch Caught. Level up'
'What do you think I am? Some type of fast food delivery service?' I asked and I could imagine myself in a red uniform delivering to gods that were in their shorts.
"Well, you can certainly hear Wukong behind me, right? The last time he was this happy he drank the entire stock of Heavenly booze and you don't wanna deal with a Sober Heavenly Mandate. So that's the best other alternative I have right now." Tsukuyomi replied.
'Well at least drop some money in my Inventory for this will ya.' I asked Tsukuyomi.
"What do you think I am? Some kind of Universal Bank? I don't have any mortal money on me. Now I'll be sending you some specifications." Tsukuyomi said and suddenly the system screen appeared in front of me.
[*Ding*
You're a different person when you're hungry. Here grab a mission.
Mission Name: Miso Ramen
Description: Grab 5 bowls of Ramen for Tsukuyomi
Progress: 0/5 You fucking Loser
Reward: Gratitude from the Gods
*Ding*]
"Damm freeloader!" I said with gritted teeth but I could already feel that Tsukuyomi had left.
"Wh..what happened?" Ryuichi asked and I could see him shivering a little.
"Nothing I was just thinking about a song," I said with a smile.
" Oh, and which song would that be?" A female voice asked from the back of the shop.
"Uhhh...." Well Now everyone wants to hear about songs.
"It's a little song named Blue Bird," I said with a smile.
" Can you sing it?" Ryuichi asked with stars in his eyes.
"Sure." I then proceeded to take out my Flute. There was no Scotch tape in this accursed world but I had somehow managed to use some grass and it was usable now. It wasn't much but it was a pain in the ass.
"Well here goes nothing," I said and brought the flute to my mouth.
'Now listen to Hidan swing his scythe-like a fucking Beyblade.'
"Habataitara modoranai to itte
Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora
Kanashimi wa mada oboerarezu
Setsunasa wa ima tsukami hajimeta
Anata e to idaku kono kanjou mo
Ima kotoba ni kawatteku...."
After a couple of minutes, I was finally done with the song.
"So how was it?" I asked Ryuichi but there was a bit of nervousness in my voice.
"That was amazing! Teach me teach me!" Ryuichi said with excitement.
" After we eat okay? We've got plenty of time and here comes the food." I said as an old man came with our three bowls of Ramen and the meat dish which I put in my Inventory in secret.
"Here. Hope you enjoy." The man said with his eyes closed.
" Well let's dig in," I said and looked at mine. From just the aroma I could tell that this was gonna be the best meal of my existence.
"You like it?" I asked Ryuichi who was eating faster than even me.
"Yup. It's the best!" Ryuichi said with a happy smile. I had been worried that if he doesn't eat I would've to bring out my Secret arts but looks like that wouldn't be a problem.
*30 Minutes later*
"Ahh, my final bowl," I said to my 4th bowl of ramen.
" How can you eat that much?" Ryuichi asked with a hand on his belly and Fenris was lying on the ground with a balloon-shaped stomach.
"Well I'm strong so I need more calories," I said and began to eat.
" What's Calaries?" Ryuichi asked
"Oh, nothing. I'm gonna explain that to you later." I replied and was finally finished with my meal.
"How much can this afford us?" I said and brought out the lady's purse.
"A lot. But you know that Ramen is perishable right? We can't give any to you like that." Teuchi said with a stern voice.
" Don't worry, I have my methods," I said with confidence. Some perks of having an Inventory. No food wasted.
"Then sure," Teuchi replied and for a single second, I could see a bit of Purple in his slightly opened eyes until he closed them again.
*30 Minutes later*
"Thanks for your Patronage," Teuchi said as we exited his shop. Now I had enough Ramen in my Inventory for a life time.
"I wanna return here again," Ryuichi said but as he turned around his mouth fell open.
"But, but, but.." Ryuichi seemed to be stuck. As I turned around the Ramen shop had vanished.
"Haha, I knew this would happen!" I shouted which made the people around us look at us weirdly.
"Shit. I forgot the chopsticks!" I said with fear.
'Fuck the chopsticks. Just give me the damm Ramen. I'll eat it out of a bamboo tree if I have to.' This time it was Wukong that shouted in my mind so I quickly transferred 5 Bowls of Ramen to him from my stockpile.
[*Ding*
Mission complete
5/5 Ramen delivered. You Dummy dum.
*Ding*]
After that suddenly 5 stickers appeared in front of me. One of them bearing a striking resemblance to Tsukuyomi and the other four must be Wukong's because one of them had 'Return to Monke' written on it.
"What are those?" Ryuichi asked while standing on his toes to get a better look.
"Oh, these are stickers. Want one?" I asked and he shook his head but I could see him looking at them out of the corner of his eyes.
"Here. Have one." I said and gave him a Chibi Wukong sticker and kept the rest in my Inventory.
'Should I try getting a room at an Inn?' I thought worried. But my question was answered by Horus's caw and looking at him, I knew I wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.
_________________________________
Ch 65 is already out on Patreon.
12