Cry
372 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Asura's POV*

I staggered on my feet as I got my bearings after a full minute of standing still and trying to breathe, though my lungs felt as if they were not storing air but lead instead as even trying to move my mouth to speak seemed to crack my bones which gave of resounding pops.

[*Ding*

You crazy son of Bitch. You've defeated the 'shadows of the past' and unlocked Revival.

Revival: A contract with a god willing to transport souls unhinged to the user. All souls have a price to be paid and spiritual consent is also required.

Affects: Your stats are down based on the strength of the revived persons worth to the Heavenly Mandate.

Revived: 1

Body Retrievals: 0

Cooldown: 10 Days left.]

[Status

Name: Asura Hashibira

Age : 13 years 10 months

HP : 200-100= 7/100

ST : 195-90=105

DEX : 162-40=102

STM : 220-70=150

KI : 280-80=30/200

WIS : 27]

[ Demi-God Body: Level 3

Exp : 275/500

Description: A gifted body from the gods. This Divine body allows the host regenerative powers stronger than the most powerful demons at its max level

ASURA'S DIVINITY: Due to using his godly powers again and again for the betterment of others your blood has developed a tendency similar to your mind; to heal.

Your blood shall now heal others but not without a cost. The host will feel the pain of the one he's trying to heal on his own body and the pain will be multiplied by a random amount.]

[Heaven's Breath: Level 0

Exp:22/25

Description: Unknown

Dragon Breathing: Level 3

Exp : 72/500

Description: A breathing form developed by Aoiba Hashibira in the future. This technique allows the user incredibly thick skin and hide while also allowing the user different battle forms , also the Breathing technique will allow the user incredible stamina growth. ]

[ Wolf Breathing: Level 3

Exp : 193/500

Description: A breathing form developed by Tanjiro and Zenitsu's descendant. This breathing form focuses more on speed and Iaido than its Dragon counterpart which depends on raw strength]

[ Drake's Jaws: Level 3

Exp: 45/500

May allow the user to have a jaw strong enough to split steel in two at its max potential.]

[ Wolf Claws: Level 3

Exp: 30/500

Description: A battle technique that allows the user to train their limbs better than any other existing living organism. Can train the users nail to be sharper than Nichirin blades]

[ Beast Nose: Level 3

Exp: 112/500

Description: A nose capable of separating and sniffing sounds from a large distance. The nose will allow the user to have an incredible sense of smell. ]

[ Battle Forms:

1: Heavenly Guardian: Unlocked

Description: With the blood of the Beast Guardian of the Moon the user taps into their natural instinct thus allowing the user strength to dominate their opponents on the battlefield.

Special Effects: Due to the Guardian's blessings the user can make souls tangible.

2: Locked: Hey! What the fuck did I say about peeking Young man. ]

My stats were down by a fucking lot since Urokodaki was making Sabito stronger it was grinding against my own strength so much that I wasn't surprised at my stats.

Pulling off a new Breathing Form alone can be taxing let alone a new Breath Style itself. Tsukuyomi probably had a hand in this but my head was hurting too much to even try and thank him.

It seemed the new Breath Style took massively from my HP and KI I would need to be a bit more cautious in practicing it. As soon as I feel I'm getting somewhere with something there absolutely had to be something new shoved into my fucking face to master.

"Hey...Ryuichi." I said and moved towards him.

I could see that he was crying, still trying to move towards what I could only assume to be his parents. Although the only thing human about them now was their body shape. They were still healing their limbs which I had cut off.

Without any warning, I simply pulled both Igris and Vriska in the air and I tried not to notice Ryuichi screaming, trying but failing to push off Fenris.

'I hope you find peace whatever that may have meant to you. I'll try my best so don't worry.' I gave a simple prayer in my mind and then cut off both of their heads as their writhing bodies stopped moving and for a moment the cave was silent.

Then Ryuichi fell on his knees and gave the most blood-curdling scream I have ever heard.

I walked towards him trying to hold together my insides with my left hand as I could feel the flesh the Demons had chewed off stitching back together.

To my surprise, Ryuichi didn't try to hit me or run away from me as I slowly and carefully hugged him.

"Don't stop, cry it all out. No need to show a facade, let your tears flow." I said with a hoarse voice. This was the best advice I could give. I myself had tried to hold myself together multiple times but all it does is turn the fire of hatred inside you into lava as it seeps into your skin. Burning and Destroying your very being until all that is left is an empty husk that could do nothing but hate the world around itself.

"Why,..why them.....we didn't do anything," Ryuichi said between sobs and cries of Anguish.

"I do not know. No one in this world will know. Remember them Ryuichi, remember what they were to you, remember their kindness, remember their smile. Most of all remember that they loved you." I said with blood at the corner of my mouth but what hurt most was my own heart as I said those words. There were so many reasons why it shouldn't be hurting me to say those words, why I shouldn't be bothered by them but still it hurt so much that I felt as if someone was digging nails into my heart.

"Let it all out and when you're done stand tall and proud. Become something that they would be proud of, become better than you are right now." I said and Ryuichi looked up at me.

" Can you teach me?" He asked with teary eyes.

" I certainly can but it depends on why you want to be taught. " I said with my eyes focusing on his face.

I didn't want to reject him but at the same time, I had known how great the danger could be in the Demon Slayer Corps even for those that are members of the clean up crew.

"Will it hurt less if I become like you?" He asked in a low voice but I could hear him clearly in the dark cave.

"Wounds heal Ryuichi but Scars remain. They remain on you as a testimony of what you survived, of what you have, and what you can become. I myself bear many scars. You just learn to hide them better." I said sincerely.

" Then I want to learn. For them." Ryuichi said and his tears stopped.

" Them I'll be more than happy to teach you," I said and gave him a flick on his forehead.

_____________________________________

Author's Note: Caught Covid. After 2 years of eluding the shit out of that virus and hiding in my blankets, shit finally got me. I can't get tested since hospitals are full but I'm pretty sure about the symptoms so I'm self quarantined at home. So if I vanish in the air for a bit then you know what got me.

The hospital bills will burn through my chances of buying that laptop for writing anyway and I don't have that kind of money.

I'm noticing a pattern with how easily I get sick,and take this as the ramblings of an idiot that's running a high fever at the moment and can't differentiate between the smell of air and a rose but I'm going to try a lifestyle change.

Gradually I want to make myself better at avoiding these things cause god fucking dammit they hurt and I would love to not be sick anymore.

On that note please take care of yourselves, all of you guys might be getting sick of hearing this from me again and again but you all are the best and make my day sometimes.

Take care of yourself and hope you have an amazing Day.

_____________________________________

Ch 67 is out on Patreon.

Patreon.com/Ashara

11