Vol. 1 SS 10 – R18 A Paladin´s Servitude
1.6k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

YEAH! I got my ONE STAR RATING again! Best gift I could have gotten. A justification for my retribution.

This short story is all for you lone star.

Ok, this one is tough. And long. The next short story is even longer.

If you can't stand the heat, you shouldn't be in the kitchen.

Honestly, there are a few bets on how many will drop the story after this.

Read it or don't read it. I'm not judging.

 

Really, if you play a male Paladin in MMO and love him, you should look elsewhere. Sucks to be a pala today.

Spoiler

Yes, in the end she fucks him.

... but he has no permission to come.

[collapse]

 

 

 

"Numbing the senses by monotonously repeating an assertion is a key element in utilizing mind control techniques."

Joost Meerloo

 

It was now the second day in this hell. And whatever this woman was, she was prepared.

 

Everything could have been so easy. We would have just asked around a bit, put some gold in the right pockets, gotten the right tongues talking, and our job would have been done. We would have either confirmed or debunked the hero summoning rumors and been back on our way to the promised, Holy Land.

 

But NO, this stupid woman had to lead us directly into the hands of slave traders. Unnecessary and moronic enough. I could have freed us again with ease.

 

Until our mistress came.

 

Oh my God, hear your servant in his distress, for he does not know if he can stand firm under this torturous temptation!

 

Awww! I must not get hard when mistress is not in the room!

 

 

Day 1. The beginning

 

 

Mistress came smiling joyfully into the room where we were forced to stay. Since yesterday we wore new collars. Although I did not understand the meaning, one collar is like the other. There was no difference, the holy congregation had proved that long ago.

 

I hated the way mistress looked at me. Already other women looked at me like that and always they wanted to fornicate with my immaculate, steeled body. Wicked, lustful sinners! Burn them all at the stake!

 

I could only hope that there would not be another round of "ball busting" by Priestess Evelyn. That idiot just couldn't keep it together and I had to endure it.

 

How I hated that phrase by now "The gods commanded it." The outrage.

 

"Listen to me carefully, slave. I have decided to keep you chaste. For this you will be specially trained and educated for seven days."

 

The statement confused me. I was living chastely after all. It was a mandatory requirement for paladins to renounce lust. Hope sprouted in me.

 

"Why should I keep you chaste? It curbs your jerk-off addiction. Now, my little paladin, let's be frank. As an experienced mistress, I know of course that slaves jerk off often and with pleasure. They often fantasize about sexy mistresses who dominate, rule, punish, and humiliate them. Of course, I know you. You can't get enough of it.

 

It makes a better slave out of you. You know that the mistress decides whether you can have an orgasm or not. Accordingly, you will pay scrupulous attention to always satisfy the mistress. Should you fail to do so, you know what will happen: The mistress will let you stew in chastity and punish you in this way for your inability."

 

"You will never feel a woman's skin on you again from today. With one exception. Me. You will become my chaste little horny pleasure slave. As long as I'm in the room, your cock will become rock hard. If I'm not with you, your tiny penis will remain shriveled."

 

I was crushed.

 

And then she started to enumerate so that I got the "right attitude":

 

- I expect a submissive attitude and a polite choice of words.

- Careless mistakes can happen, but if I have the impression that your answer was slapped down, I react indignantly.

- You must always address me as mistress.

- Keep it short.

- Ask me explicitly to keep you chaste.

- The only one who should suffer is you, slave.

- Keep precise to your instructions.

 

 

Yes, I will follow your instructions precisely, mistress.

You feel good when your mistress humiliates you. What? Where did that thought come from?

 

"If you annoy me, I'll punish you. It's as simple as that. When I feel like it and have time, I'll take care of you. You have no right to attention. But you can hope for it. I'm having a lot of fun with this.

 

I have no right to your attention, mistress. I live to give you pleasure, mistress.

 

 "You beg for a slave girl to thoroughly shave off your pubic hair. A slave is to be clean shaven. Don't worry, everyone will be wearing gloves. You have nothing to fear."

 

 "Now let's test whether you will throw away your good intentions at the very first sexual desire. Kneel down and watch your mistress. Of course you're a peeping Tom, every slave is a pervert."

 

I'm a perverted peeping Tom, mistress. I'm going crazy?

 

"Watch how hot and horny it gets. You'd like to play around with yourself now and jerk off to climax, wouldn't you, slave?"

 

Yes, mistress. What's happening here?

 

"Yes, I believe you. How much would you like to take your cock in your hand now and jerk it off without restraint, make it nice and big and stiff and savor the wonderful jerk-off feelings. Oh yes, that would be really really horny!"

 

"But: you are not allowed to jerk off, slave. I forbid you to. You stay nice and chaste in your strong body and you will not touch your cock. Do you understand that, slave?"

 

"Yes, Mistress, I must remain chaste and I will not touch my cock."

 

"A chaste slave fucks only when his mistress wants him to. The only thing that will be fucked in the next few days is your brain and when I am in an extremely good mood your ass."

 

I only fuck when you want me to, mistress. Yes, mistress. I never fuck. I am true to my faith.

 

"But to keep you in practice, you get to do dry runs. That's right - you fuck air. Standing up, lying down, or where you belong on your knees."

 

"Kneel down and fuck the air. For exactly 3 minutes. And not a second more."

Try really hard! Who knows, maybe you'll manage to really come after all. I doubt it though and rather expect an amusing sight of it. I don't think you are capable of climaxing this way. But even if you succeed, it will be a painful and unsatisfying orgasm. Because of your chastity, the climax will be completely ruined. So you see: I'll have fun with it either way. Now move your lazy ass, slave! Go! Do it. Now!"

 

"Yes, mistress!" I'm trying hard not to disappoint you, mistress.

 

"From today, only I will touch you directly. You will never again feel the skin of another woman. The slaves who wash you regularly during the day will wear gloves from now on. After all, you want to be a clean slave and not a little piglet that Mistress doesn't have to be disgusted by."

 

I will not be a piglet that you must be disgusted by, mistress. But, I am clean. I'm not to blame if I can't clean myself. I don't want to stink, mistress.

 

"Your hands will be free only in exceptional situations. However, it goes without saying that this time is to be strictly limited and you may not jerk off under any circumstances. You have a strict ban on jerking off, slave, is that clear?! Oh, I'm so sorry. A round of pity for you!"

 

"Yes, mistress. I have a strict no jerking off policy, mistress." 

 

"Should you violate my orders and instructions in your mind during the course of the day, you are to report it immediately. You describe your transgression briefly and factually and beg submissively for appropriate punishment."

 

A good slave is submissive and obedient. I report my transgressions and ask for appropriate punishment, mistress. I take responsibility towards my superiors.

 

"If you remain dutifully chaste, I may use you for my fun. Won't I, slave?"

 

You feel good when your mistress humiliates you.

I live only so you can use me, mistress. Please, use me, mistress.

 

 

Day 2. Burning desire

 

The animals, no the slave girls, have just cleaned me. Some try that my manhood becomes hard. I can't let that happen.

At least Priestess Evelyn has had herself under control so far. My balls still hurt from yesterday.

"How are you feeling? Are you feeling pressure yet? Would you like to relieve yourself? Jerk off without restraint? And cum so really horny and intense? Feel really nicely pumped empty? Full, satisfied and completely satisfied?"

Oh gods, my cock is getting hard.

"I'm sorry, mistress. I can't help it."

 

A slave feels good when his mistress humiliates him.

A slave gets hard when his mistress enters the room. But I am chaste. Why are these lustful, lewd thoughts running through my head?

 

"Yes, slave, you can dream of it! You are here to serve my lust and not your own. And I find it entertaining and stimulating to let you stew and make. And let's face it, the womankind doesn't miss that much if you stay chaste."

 

This slave serves only this mistress. I serve my god.

This slave serves only this mistress.

This slave serves only this mistress. I serve my mistress.

This slave feels good when his mistress humbles him.

 

 "However, since I am a gracious mistress and sensitive to boot, I don't want to bring down your sex drive too quickly and too radically. After all, I have understanding for small, horny wankers who are now used to jerking off every day. That's why we're going to play a little game, slave."

 

I have a bad feeling.

 

"Yes, mistress. Thank you, mistress."

"I hold my hands behind my back and extend a number of fingers on both. You guess how many fingers and multiply them."

What does mistress want from me? I don't understand.

"Very well, I already suspect that this is a bit too much for you mentally. Just use your fingers to help, even you should be able to come up with the right score. Still too complicated for you? All right, then I'll explain it even more simply."

 

This slave will happily accept any punishment if he makes a mistake, mistress.

 

"Got it, slave?"

 

This slave will joyfully accept any punishment when he makes a mistake, mistress.

 

"Yes, this slave understands, mistress."

 

"Great. There you go! So you're not quite as stupid as you look after all. The total is equal to the number of jerk offs I'm going to allow you today. As we all know, anticipation is the best joy and so you may consider yourself lucky not to be able to indulge in the jerk-off pleasures right away."

 

This slave must guess how many fingers mistress holds up. This slave is not stupid, the smallest number is one. Any larger number can lead to punishment. And this slave will not disappoint mistress. This slave will jerk off only once, mistress.

 

"You are strictly forbidden to jerk off more than I have held up fingers. If you cheat, I expect a report immediately. Pull yourself together, slave! Ready? That's it for jerking off today. There's no more! Go!  Be glad I was even generous enough to let you jerk off at least a little."

 

"Thank you Mistress for letting this unworthy slave jerk off."

 

This slave made Mistress smile.

 

"To further test your submission, I will put you to another test today. Kneel on the floor."

 

"Arina is now going to shove a piece of ginger up your ass. Imagine it's me fingering your ass, worthless slave."

 

"Can you feel it? Even stronger than the ginger burns at most your desire to jerk off unrestrained. Well, such a bad luck but that is now no longer possible. But don't worry: after 30 minutes at the latest, the burning sensation should stop. It will make sure to drive your horniness to the peak. Yes, my dear, no one said your dressing down would be easy."

 

"You held out like a good boy, slave? Very nice, I'm proud of you. If you don't get to eat a woman, at least you get to imagine it. It's a wonderful idea to let your tongue lick me."

 

This slave feels good when his mistress humiliates him.

This slave would be overjoyed if he was allowed to lick mistress. I am not allowed to come. Mistress wants me to be chaste. The idea of being allowed to lick my mistress alone deprives me of my peace.

 

Day 3. No one but mistress

 

I notice a change in me. The woman ... mistress is influencing my thinking. I don't know how, but I feel good about the way she treats me. I am a useless paladin.

 

Mistress comes to continue my training. Those pitying looks Evelyn gives me are unnerving.

 

"See that big stiff cock of yours? - Well, so does everyone else here. That's why we're going to hide that gorgeous cock of yours under some fabric. You will not show your cock to anyone without my permission."

 

This slave feels good when his mistress humiliates him.

Only mistress may see my cock.

 

Mistress has this wonderful laugh when she makes me realize what I'm worth.

 

 "So that you also properly internalize it, you now repeat until I am satisfied whose slave you are and who may touch you."

"I am the slave of my mistress. Only my mistress may touch me."

"I am the slave of my mistress. Only my mistress may touch me."

"I am my mistress's slave. Only my mistress may touch me."

 This slave will repeat as long as you are satisfied, mistress.

 

"Pathetic, slave. That's enough."

"The highest honor my slaves can achieve is to be allowed to submit to me while I fuck their asses to the hilt. But not with you."

"You are not worthy of being fucked in your ass. Yet you will give your utmost every day and ask me to fuck your ass in the evening. And I will NEVER fuck you."

"Every night you will go to sleep knowing you have not been good enough, slave."

"That's why your ass won't be made pretty with the nice plugs my girls get. You'll stay tight and ugly."

 

"Alice is going to jerk your cock now for exactly twenty seconds and in those twenty seconds you are not allowed to squirt. But then it's hands off! Now! You are strictly forbidden to cum."

"Alice. Show the slave what he's missing."

It is unbearable to endure but Alice is not mistress.

"If you can squirt you will be punished. Bad for you. But I assume your pressure is not yet so great that you can't take it. No, I really don't think so. You can't come in 20 seconds. You may be a quick squirter who can't hold back for long, but it won't be that quick even for you."

"Rather, it will frustrate you to have to stop again already. I'll let you in on a little secret: that's by design, too."

 

This slave feels good when his mistress humiliates him. I am the slave of my mistress. Only my mistress is allowed to touch me.

 

Day 4. Substitute satisfaction

I don't know if I can take much more before I break. Slave girls are constantly touching me while washing me or touching the fabric around my manhood. Luckily mistress has covered my manhood otherwise I wouldn't know what to do to stay chaste.

 

I am the slave of my mistress. Only my mistress may touch me.

 

I have no name anymore. I think the gods have turned their backs on me.

That bitch Evelyn still hasn't learned and kicked me in the balls again earlier.

 

I don't know what's more painful. Getting my balls trampled by the slut, getting a piece of ginger shoved up my ass by the slave girls or disappointing mistress.

 

This slave gets hard when his mistress enters the room.

 

Mistress comes, I can feel her sensual charisma and my unchaste thoughts ensure that my cock is always hard as long as she is in the room. No other woman is worth it that my cock becomes hard.

 

 

"Hello slave, welcome to the fourth day of your training. Today is an important and frankly critical day. Because from experience, the fourth day has the most breakdowns." 

 

This slave will persevere, Mistress.

 

"Don't worry, I will help you through this difficult time. Since, in my experience, the fourth day is when most breakdowns occur, I won't make your training any harder today and I will distract you a bit. After all, I want you to last until day seven."

 

 

"The gods have commanded it!"

 

"AHHHH. You stupid bitch! Get a grip on yourself! Stop calling our mistress that! ARGH. My balls!"

 

She's so useless.

 

 

Mistress just giggled superiorly. And then she looked at Evelyn.

 

"Now all I need is a victim. Will you volunteer for my little experiment?" she said, making the other slave girls in the room laugh. "How about it my little zealot?"

 

 

And then she started to train Evelyn. The bitch deserved it.

 

Mistress called her to her and started to talk her down.

 

Then we all went to the mistress's bedroom.

 

Mistress allowed me to watch her fuck Evelyn, chastise her and dominate her hard. Never have I been so happy. Never was I so jealous as Mistress allowed Evelyn to lick her and give her pleasure. But this slave was worthless. Too worthless even for an ass fuck.

 

 

"That sure turned you on. You need a substitute satisfaction. And almost all slaves love to lie at their mistress' feet and kiss and lick her shoes clean. And that's exactly what you're going to do now, slave!"

 

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

 

I feel the sweet pleasure pain of serving my mistress. Even if it is only the her shoes. They are the mistress's shoes, after all.

This slave adores his mistress.

This slave is loyal to his mistress.

This slave always obeys his mistress.

 

 

  Day 5 Teasing

 

 

This slave gets hard when his mistress enters the room.

This slave worships his mistress.

This slave is loyal to his mistress.

This slave always obeys his mistress.

 

My mistress is coming. I can feel myself getting hard. Mistress gave me to understand yesterday, I will see a lot today and tomorrow.

 

It is a sweet torture.

 

I may watch as Mistress is spoiled by the slave girls.

I am allowed to watch as Mistress spoils the slave girls.

Mistress is in the room while I am being washed.

And Mistress lets the slave girls stroke the cloth cover for my cock.

 

Mistress says this is repeated every two hours now.

 

And it repeats itself as Mistress had promised me.

 

In the afternoon I am allowed to thank Mistress.

 

"Mistress, this lewd slave thanks you for his dressing. Mistress and the other slave girls help this slave to stay chaste. Mistress, it is really hard for this slave not to give in to his lust."

 

 

 

Day 6. Teasing torture

 

This slave gets hard when his mistress enters the room.

This slave worships his mistress.

This slave is loyal to his mistress.

This slave always obeys his mistress.

 

I feel myself getting hard. Mistress told me today will be bad for me. Mistress always does what she says. I don't know if I can stand it.

 

It's worse than yesterday. If yesterday I had to endure everything one after the other, today everything happens at the same time.

 

I have to watch Mistress being pampered by the slave girls.

I have to watch Mistress spoiling the slave girls.

Mistress is in the room while I am being washed.

And Mistress lets the slave girls jerk the cloth cover for my cock.

I have to fuck the air again. All the while Mistress is having fun. I am happy for Mistress.

 

Every time I want to cum one of the slave girls shows me a fresh piece of ginger and warns me. I must not become weak.

 

 I am so grateful to Mistress for her motivation.

 

Day 7 Mistress uses her slave

 

This slave gets hard when his mistress enters the room.

This slave worships his mistress.

This slave is loyal to his mistress.

This slave always obeys his mistress.

 

 My mistress. I don't know if I wouldn't have gone insane to hold out one more day.

 

"Congratulations, slave! You have persevered and survived your dressing. For day 7, I promised you at the very beginning that you would be allowed to squirt if you held out well. How does it feel for you now slave? Well, my dear, unfortunately I have to disappoint you. You will not cum today, slave! I have changed my mind. Why? Were you not eager enough? Not good enough? Not submissive enough? No, it's not because of that. I just decided it on a whim. There's no particular reason for it. I just don't feel like making you squirt today. That's all."

 

I disappointed Mistress.

 

"I'm going to ride you now, slave, and have my fun with you. You will not move an inch."

 

 Please, Mistress, use me.

 

 "Ahhhhh, it was worth waiting for that. At least your cock is good for something!"

 

29