Vol.1 Epilogue – Another Place
1.3k 19 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 
My English is no heaven
My German's even worse
Laibach - Surfing Through The Galaxy (Iron Sky)

 

Only one day is left
Only one day
We are leaving the others
We're going away

...

Millions of machines on nitroglycerin
Thunder in us
There is no force no money and no power
To stop us now and change our fate
Before we rise
Laibach, B-Mashina (Iron Sky)
 
 

It had taken a good half a year to get to this point. If you can imagine a chess game whose opening moves alone took that long. And I was nowhere near the position I needed to be in.

 

It is said that a crisis is always an opportunity. Does that mean that a divine existential crisis is also a divine existential opportunity? I get migraines.

Studying abroad or traveling in general is supposed to broaden one's horizons. What the hell? Is being dragged off to another world also included with that? If I ever get out of this pile of crap then me and Sakae will have a long, emphatic, and most importantly, serious talk. I probably would have gone to Japan anyway, even if I had known that something isekai was within the realm of possibility. Just much better prepared. A strap-on is just about enough. I would much prefer a larger selection. Can you imagine the fun I would have with denial games on a symbian?

 

But I don't want to seem ungrateful. I've had opportunities I never even dared to dream of. After all, when do you get the chance to play around with magic? Never. Oh, I have a lot of fun. Both building and inventing new machines and techniques using magic and playing with my girls. Honestly, I've grown quite fond of a few. It's true that I've never given a monogamous relationship even a second thought, I've always been interested in several women at once for years. Of course, that doesn't just sound selfish but contains a good part of truth. However, I can't imagine finding just the one and only person that makes my life worth living. There is not just the one and only. And if there is more than one, then I want them all. Every single one.

 

I have achieved a few things in the time I have spent here. Not everything has gone perfectly. In some ways I'm satisfied, a lot of things could have gone much worse. My main concern was still the heroes. They were the primary candidates for my downfall. I found their potential for combat simply terrifying. It only remained to hope that several or even all of the heroes never turned on me. Not that I wasn't capable of killing a good portion of them. But once I started killing, the only option for me would be to win. Lastingly. And then there were still those I didn't know yet. Who were out there somewhere, just waiting to jump on me. Misguided by some divine fate.

 

At some point I would have to deal with this fucking system. The shit thing was so fucked up, I literally resisted even thinking about it. But what the hell, maybe I could fix it. Or pimp it.

 

Mariette had been keeping my to-do list up to date for months now. The new project would mean a lot of work. Getting my own little empire off the ground just doesn't happen in the blink of an eye. But I wasn't really worried. The "Worthless Pebble by the Water" as it was called by the dwarves, was about to become a marvel of architecture, engineering and a hostel of the worst evil this world could imagine. The excavation and construction work had to come first. A thorough inspection of the site was a mandatory prerequisite for the appropriate planning and preparations. Thanks to the trade guild, I already owned lands in the neighboring states in relative proximity to build production facilities comparable to those in Nuldur. The transport would simply take too long without the efficient goods transport as with the railroad.

 

For the beginning, my army of work slaves still had to be guided with the support of the workers from the craftsmen's guild. In the course of time, however, they would be able to implement more and more tasks independently. It was all a question of experience.

 

Starting tomorrow, I would begin to commute between the "Pebble" and Nuldur. For some things my personal presence was simply undoubtedly necessary. Machines and magic, for example. To build my very special shelter I could in no way leave to anyone else.

Sound villain understanding dictates that. A philosophical imperative, if you will.

I was curious to see what else the steiger wanted to discuss with me. He probably tried to get even more out of the deal. There were limits with me for greed even if the dwarves had not reached them yet. Maybe I'll give them some extra help with metal extraction and processing. Can't hurt. Diamond tipped saws or tools for advancing into the mountain might be interesting. As soon as the dwarves learn that I need several hundred thousand tons of iron, the mountain brothers will fall on their asses for now. I must not forget the blast furnace and the rolling mill. I wonder if the dwarves would want something like that.

 

The Autobahn to the Pebble was finished and well built. It was time to see something of the world. To broaden my horizon.

Indeed. No rest for the wicked. I´m the Villainess, after all.

 

Announcement

Well, so far so good. Or not.
The first section is now finished, at something around 100k words a satisfying result from my point of view.

With currently 15th place in the contest, not a bad result either.

The story is designed for three sections. And at the moment everything looks like I won't lose my fun to continue writing.

Before I start with the second part, the first section gets some love. Error correction. Appearance and stuff like that.

I'm aware that I sometimes put some hard to digest stuff in front of you. On purpose, I admit.

For those of you who have stuck with it this far. Thank you, you are perverts but at least loyal.
The remaining people won't read this anyway and I'll save myself needless scribbling.

As always, rate, comment, recommend or even review as you like. Or not.

 
Would I read the next part?
  • Fuck, yes I will. Votes: 95 92.2%
  • Fuck, no I will not. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck, more kinky R-18 stuff, gimme! Votes: 34 33.0%
  • Fuck, more gore! Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Fuck you, your story is mean and I hate your abuse of Japanese. Votes: 1 1.0%
Total voters: 103
30