Family
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Ezekiel didn’t know what to say, it was even worse for Megan. Her embarrassing thoughts were shown in front of him. She just met Ezekiel and she already had all of these thoughts. She didn’t know what he would think.

He turned to look at her and asked the first thing he wanted to know. He also made it so he would know if she lied in her answer for this question.

"Have you ever loved anyone before?"

Hearing that that was the first thing Ezekiel said she was surprised then realized why he was asking.

She said "No you are my first."

He knew she was telling the truth so he was relieved.

"Okay great! I love all these statues! They are great! There will definitely be more in the future though."

Hearing that Megan was relieved and blushed.

Ezekiel continued "Want to go inside then?"

Megan nodded and they continued to walk arm in arm toward the castle at the end of the path in front of them.

They walked up to its glorious silver doors and Ezekiel said "Open." 

The doors opened to a large entryway with chandeliers up above and a beautiful red carpet on a wood flooring.

Ezekiel continued to walk along the carpet with Megan exploring the place. They walked all throughout the place and saw all of the many rooms. There were many different rooms with different purposes, such as the huge dining room or even a landing pad in a courtyard.

The one they stopped in though was a huge bedroom with two pictures on the wall. Ezekiel looked at Megan and she said with an embarrassed expression “You captured my heart okay!”

With that Ezekiel laughed.

The pictures were of Ezekiel holding her and what he assumed was her family.

He let go of her and sat at the end of the huge fancy bed in the room.

Seeing this Megan was embarrassed, but worked up her courage and walked over to sit next to him.

Looking at the embarrassment all over her face, he laughed again and said “I figured we would discuss the wedding and anything else you wanted.”

She reddened even more at that and deep down she felt slightly disappointed. She cursed at herself ‘How are you that easy to charm!’

In reality any woman would be like her in front of Ezekiel.

Ezekiel remembered something and changed the topic saying “Oh right, This is your family right?”

He had the picture pulled into his hands while saying that.

Megan had already seen so much that she was not surprised at anything anymore, so she ignored the picture floating over and said “Yes this is my Mom, Dad, and Sister.”

Ezekiel inquired further “Do you want to go get them and bring them here?”

He was already planning on taking care of her family too.

She smiled hearing this and said “Yes, let’s get them. I can’t wait to see what they say, when they see you.”

She continued “Oh, what about your family, are we getting them too?”

Ezekiel was used to not having a family so he said “I don’t have anyone.”

Although he didn’t frown at all, Megan could sense his loneliness, almost like a woman’s intuition, so she hugged him quickly and said “You have me now.”

Ezekiel couldn’t help but be surprised at this and was stunned silent for a while. Whatever feeling of loneliness he did have was slowly disappearing. Instead his heart now felt full of warmth.

Even though he just met Megan, he had already seen her desires through this place and she had continued to show she wanted to be with him.

Eventually he looked at her holding him and said “Thank you... Yes I have you now.”

What he said after that made her retreat and redden again.

“I was planning on waiting before our first night together, but if you keep on tempting me I might not be able to wait.”

He laughed and said “Shall we go get your family?”

With her face still being red she said “Yes, let’s go. Do you need any information about where they are?”

“No, but who should we get first or do they all live together?”

“My parents live together and my sister lives alone. How about we go get her first.”

He nodded and had the picture float back to its place on the wall. Then he grabbed her hand. With one thought, they appeared in front of an apartment door. Megan was surprised, but not completely flustered so when she looked around she said “Ah, this is my sister’s apartment!”

Ezekiel said “Yes, I figured we should at least knock on the door and not just appear inside.”

Megan looked at him and thought inwardly ‘I knew he was a good guy. At least he has manners.’

Megan looked at the door and was about to knock when she froze all of a sudden.

He waited for a second, and then when she kept on just standing there he asked “What’s wrong?”

She turned and looked at him, then said “I don’t know what to say to explain everything.”

Ezekiel thought for a moment and then said “I will explain if you don’t want to.”

Megan nodded and then worked up the courage to knock on the door.

After a few seconds the door opened and a woman appeared saying “Ah, sis why are you here? Why haven’t you been answering my calls? What happened earlier was...”

That was when she noticed Ezekiel behind her sister.

When she saw him she became stunned and looked at him with her mouth agape.

She stuttered “Sis, sis behind you...”

Ezekiel’s image was imprinted into the memory of literally every person on Earth. There was no way anyone could forget his stunning image and unimaginable power.

While she was looking at him Ezekiel was also studying her in more depth.

She appeared in her twenties just like Megan and while Megan was a little short, she was tall. He was still taller, but she would be taller than most women.

She had long brown hair and hazel eyes. He inspected every detail closely including her above average large breast and big butt.

While she saw Ezekiel looking at her, she was too stunned to say anything.

Since Ezekiel didn’t say anything Megan stepped up and said “Sis, calm down. He is with me.”

Ezekiel affirmed that by stepping closer and holding her with his arm. Then he said “Megan is my woman now.”

0