Wincest (18+)
7.5k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Xiao Fang...", she said softly with blushing cheeks.

She was laid back on the bed and her pussy was already wet and ready to be pounded.

He felt like her naked body was like a sacred treasure. A treasure that could make any man crazed for sex.

Her pink lips were shy but irresistible. Her double D titties were sequential and established. Her hips were a bit meaty but it made perfect love handles. Her motherly thighs were fit but thick. And her jade white feet weren't too small but could make any man suddenly have a foot fetish. 

She laid next to them with her hands over her quivering wet pussy. She was wet because she had been masturbaiting while watching Xiao Fang fuck Chun Hua. 

The way he looked at her made her feel like a woman again. He didn't have to say words for her to know what he was thinking, but as he moved onto her he suddenly spoke:

"If it's no trouble with you, I wish to seek your guidance on the art of dual cultivation".

"What... what do you mean by-"

He suddenly spoke again before she could finish, but this time in a more enchanting tone:

"Cultivate with me".

Her heartbeat quickened, her sweat trickled down her fair skin, and her chest stuck out just a bit more. It had been so many years since the last time she felt like this, so the nostalgia hit her like a ton of bricks.

"I am your mother, but also your only senior in this field. I suppose... it is within my responsibility to teach you what I know".

She turned her head modestly, then suppressed her cultivation to the spirit refinement realm. Though the higher one's cultivation is the harder it becomes for them to climax, that wasn't particularly the case for dual cultivators after they suppressed their cultivation realms.

As she was laying back, she spread her legs then used her fingers to spread her pussy open for him.

"You may begin". 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

If you would like to read past this point, please support me by reading my book on Webnovel.
---> https://www.webnovel.com/book/naked-sword-art_14683000906357005

I'm glad that you enjoyed the story till now, I promise that you haven't seen the best of it yet.
Thanks for the support!!

29