Chapter 0
217 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* Bang *

A loud bang was heard inside the house of Andrew when Ramil Andrew threw the 15 years old Ciel in the wall and continued on beating Ceil out of its wits. 

Ramil Andrew lost an investor for his new planned business, he and the investor already knew about the project and only needed the investor to sign the contract. But on the day of the contract signing the Investor blackout which makes Ramil in a bad mood because of all the talk and time he wasted. That's why when he went home and saw Ciel in the living room reading a book, he couldn't help but to get angry because the bastard is just at home doing nothing but eating and sleeping such a useless thing,..

Ramil walks up his way to Ciel and when he is already in front of his bastard son he pull the book out of Ciel hands , rip it and throws it aside, Ciel looks at his father in shock and fear starts to be seen in his eyes.

" Ahh! Father please stop " 

Ceil cried out when his father grabbed his hair and started dragging him down to the basement where he lives inside the house.

" Did I tell you, that you are allowed to the living room, you piece of trash?!!! "

Ramil shouts and starts beating Ciel up inside the basement..

Ceil could only cry silently as his body throbs in pain caused by being dragged down to the stairs and to the beating his father gave to him.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry " 

Ciel repeatedly said as his father continued to beat him ..

________________________

" Ciel? " 

Ceil blinked and looked at the person who called his name, he saw Mark, his colleagues looking at him in worry.

" What? "

Ciel asks Mark to startle because of his cold tone and expressionless eyes.

" Ah... Uhm nothing, I'm just worried cause you've been in daze for a long time. If there's nothing wrong I'm going first"

Mark said and gulped, when he saw Ciel nod, and immediately left.

Looking at the back leaving, His phone started vibrating inside his pants pocket, Ciel sigh when he saw the name of the caller and answered it.

" You son of a dog!! You didn't send us money even a penny !You ungrateful trash!! "

The other person on the phone shouts, Ciel moves away his phone on his ear, when the other person stops shouting he puts it back again .

" Mr. Andrew, can you please stop calling me already.. I already sent you a 2 million, payment for all the things you spent on me,.. I already gave too much even though the money you spend on me never even reaches a thousands, stop being greedy. "

Ciel said to his usual cold tone, yes the one who called him is his father who abused him till he enters the military..

 Ramil Andrew is now old and his business plummet when Ramil invested almost all his money to the oil business in India but instead of profit he is now indebted in the shark loan, because his son to his wife is a gambler, when he is asking for money and not given any, he gone mad and sell the house they are living, His son also stole his saving money in his safe leaving nothing.

When Ramil learned about what happened he got a stroke in rage.. Lalita Mendez, Ramil's wife had no choice but to call for help, they had no money nor a house to live anymore, she cried in vain, whoever she called no one was willing to let them borrow some money.. She had no choice but to call Ramil's son to his other woman for help..

When Ciel heard what happened he immediately transferred 2 million in Lalita's account and said that he is severing his relationship with them... Lalita said yes without thinking at all.

Remembering his talk with Lalita he hung up the call before the person on the other side of the line to be able to speak any shit.

Ciel stood up in his seat and walked his way to his superior office. To hand over his resignation letter.. He is already tired and he wants to rest now..

6