Chapter 2
166 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

After a week of resting and arranging all his stuff inside the house, Ciel start to think what kind of business he is going to do.. wearing white cotton long sleeves, dark blue pants and slippers, sitting in the sofa with his leg cross, he yawn as he hold the coffee mug and drink on it.

Should he just invest in a company?. He thought but shakes his head after .. Nahh he knows nothing at all when it comes to business and investment.

He put the mug down the table and leaned his back to the sofa. 

“ Hahh, what am I going to do “

It's been a week but he's still lazing around like a bum.. Wait no.. he’s just unemployed that’s all.. Should he call Chris and ask for advice or employ him?.. Ah no that’s a very very bad idea just thinking being a colleague or just being in the same place with Christ is really a bad idea, no good at all just remembering what happened back then makes his head hurt badly.

 

________

After Ciel helped Chris in that alleyway, they introduced themselves to each other, Ciel acted indifferent while Chris was friendly and talkative. After that night, Ciel thought he would never meet Chris anymore and continue his disguise in his mission, However wherever he is, Chris would always be there and keep on bothering him like there is no tomorrow.

Just like today he is in a restaurant following his target and Chris just pop out of nowhere.

“ Hey hey Ciel why are you wearing a  jacket and hat when we’re in mid-summer ?. “

Ciel look at Chris as if he is seeing the most fucking moron in his life. 

“ Can you fucking shut up or just leave you idiot”

Chris looks at Ciel as if he is hurt with teary eyes, acting dramatically clenching his fis to his chest and said in a pained voice .

“ Ugh, how could you be so cruel, I’ve loved you and cared for you *sobs* What have I one for you to be so cold to me, Ciel ?!. “

“ Fuck “

Chris wiped his invincible tears and fake sobs. 

Ciel cussed under his breath and couldn’t help but cover his face using his hand in embarrassment. All the people near them look at him like he is a scumbag and a jerk, he want to dig a fucking hole and bury Chris there. How could he meet such a shameless person. 

_____

 

Just remembering it makes him want to beat the shit out of Chris. That is the darkest history of his life that he never wants to remember nor want to talk about. It was too humiliating that he almost killed Christ back then, he just held himself back thinking it was such a waste of a bullet but thinking about it again, he should have just wasted the bullet, that way he could have a more peaceful life.

* DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG *

The doorbell keeps ringing, making Ciel irritated thinking whoever the person behind the gate is dead. He stood up and walked his way out of the house to the gate, when he opened the gate, he immediately regretted it as he saw the guy ringing his doorbell nonstop is Chris.

Chris is wearing a black sweater paired with white pants and black robber shoes.

Speaking of the fucking devil, and when he saw Chris smile playfully which is what he hate the most, he is more sure that he should have just shot Chris back in Rome.

“ Hello baby hmm mwuah mwuah daddy missed you “

Chris tried to hug and kiss Ciel, thankfully Ciel reacted fast enough to avoid him, making Chris end up kissing the floor. Chris touching his hurting face looked at Ciel in pained and teary expression.

“ *sobs” wahh Ciel don’t you even miss me?, how could you just avoid my hug and kisses”

“ No one wants it “

Chris pout his lips while Ciel only rolled his eyes seeing how annoying and childish his friend is. They enter the house and sit on the sofa and start talking.

“ Why are you here? “

“ Hmm, ah yeah I’m here to ask what your plans are now you are no longer in the military? “

“ I don’t have plans at the moment “

“ What about just start your own design company?, That is the major you are supposed to take in your college right? and you are good at it at that. “

Ciel is in daze for a while, yeah he really like it and want to pursue it back then but in was to expensive and his “Father” would never spend that much money for his study at all that’s why he gave up, start part-time job, after saving enough money he choose to enter a Military University instead just to avoid his so called family.

“ I’ll think about it.”

“ Man, no one is holding you back anymore, it's your life, just do what you want. “

Chris smiled and patted his shoulder. He looked at Chris indifferently and sigh as he nodded, yeah that’s right, the shackles that are holding him back are no more there, why is he still hesitating.. He is free now. 

 

He smiled unknowingly making Chris stunned, this is the first time he saw Ciel smile. Ciel is always indifferent and cold, that when one looks at him it gives the others the illusion as if he is not from this world.

Chris gulped and slapped his face, he didn't know where his thoughts came from but that split second he really thought that Ciel is handsome and that he wanted to kiss Ciel…. Fuck.

He should stop, he is not gay.. No he can’t be, Hah he’s crazy… 

 

“ Hey idiot, why are you staring at me as if you wanted to eat me you fucker”

 

“ Wha- What the hell! Why is your face so close man, and what the hell are you talking about!!. “

 

Chris shouted, pushing Ciel away, he panicked when he got back to reality and saw how close Ciel's face was to his, he wanted to leave and hide when he felt his face was burning, he couldn't look straight to Ciel eyes at all.

 

“ Tsk, what’s wrong with you. Leave already, I still have things to do. “

 

Ciel said looking at Chris with his brows knitted when he saw the guy face turn red, he thought that Chris maybe not feeling well that’s why he wanted Chris to leave and take a rest. He becomes more puzzled when Chris stood up, leaving without saying anything as if he was running for his life. Ciel shakes his head thinking Chris is really a weird guy.

 

“ What the hell. “

 

6