BloodMoon
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uwaah uwahhh

Uwaa uwaah

The sound of a baby crying sounded all of a sudden.

It was early in the morning. The air is a little bit chilly, winter is approaching. 

Cherry was awoken all of a sudden from the noise.

*groan*

She dragged her tired body out of bed. She found a scarf by the table, wrapped it around her shoulders as she made her way to the door.

"Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed as she saw a basket outside her door.

After her shock, she examined her surroundings. Looking for signs.

Perhaps it was because she is used to this kind of things, she immediately composed herself.

Soon she noticed small drops of blood on the ground. 

Scared, she immediately took the basket into her arms, went inside and locked the doors.

She took a peek from the windows. Relief flashed through her eyes when everything was the same outside.

Now that everything calmed down. She observed the basket closely, it was a boy.

A cute baby boy who was curiously staring met her eyes.

The baby had a small patch of newly grown black hair on top of his head. Black eyes and white skin. 

He was covered by thick blankets which had blood stains. By his hand was an ancient looking bracelet with complicated engravings. And a letter.

"How precious! Your going to break many young girls hearts when you grow up" Chery exclaimed.

She took the letter that was placed beside the bracelet. 

"Ten winter. A night of full moon, we will come. He shall fulfill his destiny!

Treat him well and we shall compensate you generously!

                       -BloodMoon

She felt chills running through her spine. As if a cold gentle hand of a lover slowly caressing your back. 

She hurriedly put the letter away. Changed the blankets of the baby and gave him milk as he looked hungry. 

With mixed feelings she put the basket near another basket carrying a sleeping baby girl about his age. Slowly he fell asleep. 

Chery too fell asleep while watching the babies.

The baby girl was sent there by the officials after her parents died from a car accident.

-------------------

It was midday when she woke up again. This time she was woken up by her assistant.

"Ma'am, ma'am. Are you okay? You look pale." 

"Mhmm..yes I'm okay. Just a bit tired, is all" Chery rubbed her eyes as she got up.

"How are the kids?" She asked.

"Oh.. oh! They are the same as always. Naughty and energetic. They are at the back doing chores" with a wry smile on her face. 

"Oh a new guy?" She soon found another basket near Chery.

"Yeah... from this early morning" still in a daze, Chery stared at the baby boy who is sound asleep.

0