Chapter 4 (18+)
1.1k 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She knew she’d made the right choice the moment their lips met and the tiefling's hands deftly unbuttoned the top of her blouse and pushed her bra up. The larger woman's hands fit seemingly perfectly around her breasts. Shera closed her eyes in pleasure as the tiefling applied a gentle pressure on her bosom, massaging her chest sensually and gently pinching her nipples. Shera leaned into the larger woman, barely reaching over her breasts, and the tiefling lowered her hands to Shera’s hips, starting to knead her hips and ass, enticing a short “Mmh” from the shorter woman. The sound abruptly changed into a yelp as Maân grabbed hold of Shera’s hips and lifted her, carrying the redhead up the stairs and quickly making her way down the hall to the bedroom.

“Hey! Warn me before you do that!” Shera cried out, before she was unceremoniously dumped onto the bed on her back.

“Or what?” Maân countered with a mischievous smile.

“Or I’ll… I’ll… ahn” Shera’s rebuke was swiftly smothered by another moan as Maân moved onto the bed next to her and once again used her fingers expertly, however this time she had somehow snaked her way past both Shera’s pants and underwear and was now lightly stimulating her clit. Shera felt her mind blank from the light touch of the other woman on her sex, the only coherent thought left being desire for more. She arched her back and bucked lightly, trying to increase the pressure from the invading fingers on her nub, but the tiefling nimbly kept pace with Shera’s movement, never letting her digits slip more than a finger’s width from where she wanted them. Shera was about to call out in frustration at the larger woman’s teasing, but was abruptly cut off as her lips were sealed by Maân’s, and her mind blanked once again from the combined pleasure.

Maân continued her light motions and occasional kisses while slowly finishing off the buttons on Shera’s blouse using her other hand. After she was done with the buttons, she pulled on it slightly to get Shera’s attention. After a moment, she stopped her other hand’s movements and tried again. After a moment without stimulation, Shera opened her eyes to stare questioningly at the tiefling. Maân responded by once again pulling on Shera’s blouse. 

Shera’s eyes lit up and she slowly sat up, using the tieflings arms as support. In the short moment of calm, Shera felt her cheeks burn as Maân slowly removed her blouse.Crossing her arms in front of her, she nervously looked away from Maân’s questioning gaze.

“Uhm, this is nice and all… very nice, but could you maybe slow down? A bit? I’m not used to this kind of…” Shera’s words trailed off as she heard a sharp intake of breath from the other woman. She looked up and saw the apprehension in Maân’s eyes, “No, no no, I’m ok! You can keep going... Just… Slow down, ok? I’ve never felt… I’ve never really had...” Her words trailed off and she looked down once more, avoiding the tieflings gaze which had suddenly turned hot as the sun at her words.

Maân’s breath caught as her mind raced through the implications of the petite woman’s words. She cupped the other woman’s cheek and lifted Shara’s face up to meet her gaze, trying to communicate what she couldn’t put into words. Once again, Shera felt a stir, this time much deeper and stronger, and she started to feel wetness welling up in the corner of her eyes. Maân almost released her hand as she saw the tears forming in Shera’s eyes, but Shera quickly moved her hand to hold Maân’s in place and sat up, pressing her lips against Maân’s, silencing the tieflings worried exclamation. The smaller woman enveloped the tiefling with her arms and pulled her down to lay on top of her, still keeping their lips locked together. The larger woman hastily brought her arms down to catch her weight so she wouldn’t crush the redhead as their tongues fervently explored each other’s mouths.

Shera felt her breath shorten and tried to push Maân away, to little effect. The tiefling hastily obliged, however, moving back to let the other woman breathe as they both looked into each other's eyes again.

“Holy shit…” Shera managed to get out between breaths.

“Mmh…” came Maân’s equally eloquent reply. After a moment she straightened out and laid down beside Shera, hugging an arm around the smaller woman’s chest, “I’ve never had someone tell me that by just kissing, but... yeah… Holy shit…”

“Is this…” Shera tried, but couldn’t finish the sentence. Turning her head to face the tiefling, her eyes seemed to communicate well enough, however, as Maân seemed to understand her meaning.

“I think so, I’ve never really felt… I’ve never had...  yeah…” Maân seemed to have equal trouble saying the actual words.

“Should we… do something about it?” Shera asked hesitantly.

“I mean… you live here and I’ve got nowhere better to be, so… I guess we can try out that date thing you were talking about?”

“yeah… or we could just, you know, fuck?”

“I think there’s more to it than just that, right?” Maân mused thoughtfully.

Shera sighed at the other woman's obliviousness, “Look, this shit is not helping my morning. Getting fucked into orgasmic heaven probably will, so just take the hint and get back to fucking me silly, alright?”

“Oh! Right, sorry”

Maân rolled back to her position kneeling beside Shera and bent down to kiss her. “Hmm, so, by ‘fucking me silly’, does that mean I don’t have to slow down?” Maân asked Shera between breaths.

“Ugh, for fucks sake,” Shera replied in a vexed tone. She proceeded to grab the tieflings hand and shove it down her pants before catching Maân’s gaze with a commanding glare, “Fuck. Me. Silly.” She ordered.

“Yes, ma’am,” The tiefling replied with a mock salute and started rubbing the other woman’s clit once more, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from the now squirming woman. 

Maân’s fingers invaded Shera’s sex with practiced movements while her palm kept up a soft but unrelenting pressure on the redhead’s clit. The stimulation caused the petite woman to push her hips upward, chasing the elusive fingers as they repeatedly entered her. She desperately tried to get the digits deeper inside of her, only winning ground slowly. As the stroking got faster and deeper, so did her pleasure, quickly building towards a climax.

Maân drank in every little expression and movement of pleasure from the redhead as she used her other hand to stimulate herself lightly, though she made sure to not lose focus on the other woman. 

“Mmmmmmyes! Ahn, gods! yesyesyesyes...” Her efforts were rewarded as the shorter woman called out and arched her back. She could feel the slick juices flowing past her fingers as she made sure to keep pace with the redheads bucking. As the redhead came down from her climax, the tiefling leaned forward to taste Shera’s lips, extracting another moan from her.

Maân felt herself getting close from her own slight stimulation coupled with the delight of seeing Shera’s strong reaction to her touch, but it wasn’t quite enough just yet. The tiefling didn’t mind, though, as she lovingly slowed her pace, letting the other woman get a moment of rest.

Only a moment however, as she only had to look once into the burning desire still contained within Shera’s eyes to feel her own desires bloom inside her. Her dress, pants, and soaked underwear were quickly removed. She reached over and grabbed the hem of Shera’s pants, making sure to get the panties as well, and smoothly deposited the two smaller pairs next to their brethren on the floor.

Seeing Shera’s pink slit framed by a short orange bush and dripping with lust almost pushed Maân to the limit. Then the tiefling looked up and saw Shera’s gaze, lustfully locked onto her own bare slit and she couldn’t contain herself any longer. She pulled the other woman to the edge of the bed by her legs and then dropped one of them. Pulling the remaining leg up, Shera’s sex seemed as if it opened up in welcome of her own as she grinded herself roughly onto the other woman. Shera called out in surprise at the rough treatment, and Maân stopped cold, realizing what she’d done.

Shera growled in frustration, “I’m okay you stupid… Just fuck me already!” Shera called out. The desperate tone of her voice served to rapidly reignite Maân’s lust, and she resumed her grinding. Keeping up the rough pace, she felt her pleasure build quickly, and saw that Shera felt the same. Judging from the redhead’s forceful shoves, the redhead was doing her utmost to grind every bit of pleasure from Maân’s mound. The tiefling moaned in pleasure as she felt their combined juices trickle down her leg, every push of her hips filling the room with lustful noises. Feeling close, she focused her attention and grabbed Shera’s leg in a firm grip, halting the other’s bucking, though not for lack of trying. Before the other woman could question her, she pushed her clit implacably against the redhead’s own nub and started circling it with deliberate strokes, stimulating them both. She grunted as the intense sensation pushed her closer to her limit.

“Oh fugh!” Shera called out, her words slurred, “Thaz.. ‘mazin.. I’m... I’m… Ohfu… Again?! Mh… Mmmmfuuu-u-u-u-u-uck”, her legs started shaking from the ecstatic feeling flowing within through her. She shoved ineffectively against Maân’s iron grip, trying to match every thrust from the large woman as she desperately tried to push her climax even further. Seeing the other woman shaking took Maân over the edge as well, and she let out a harsh moan of pleasure. Then, as the implication of Shera’s words hit her, it felt like her pleasure doubled, and she growled in ecstasy. Losing her focus, she was barely able to keep her hips thrusting against Shera’s as she felt her own legs shaking. Using every single ounce of willpower she had, Maân kept grinding herself against Shera, taking both of their orgasms to the limit before she finally groaned and collapsed next to the redhead.

She managed to move her arm out to pull Shera in for a kiss, earning her another moan from the human before Shera’s head fell back down, the petite woman’s last drop of strength spent. They both lay there, looking into each other’s eyes in wonder, breathing hard and twitching occasionally from the aftershocks.

“Holy shit…” Shera exclaimed after an indeterminate amount of time

“Mmh…”

“Alright, forget whatever other fuckery might be going on in my head, I definitely want more of this.”

“That, I can do,” Maân replied and giggled.

‘Cute…’ Shera thought to herself, still not quite ready to admit her feelings openly.

After a moment, the content silence was broken by Maân’s nervous voice, “Uhm, I don’t really have anything to do today, and I don’t know about you, but I’m spent… Uh… What I’m trying to say… Hm… Cuddle?” She finally managed to get out.

Shera chuckled softly at the tiefling’s timid question and pushed herself up against the larger woman, feeling the two very distinct mounds pushing against her back as Maân pulled the blanket around them, blocking out the sunlight.

Realized while editing that there's a bunch of back to back sex chapters in the beginning... So strap in for a wild ride I guess?

Please comment, favorite, review, all that jazz. It really helps me keep motivated, and helps me refine this story into something amazing.

2021-03-14: Minor edit, changed Maân carrying Shera to the bed to actually reflect the layout of Shera's house...
Also removed mention in author's notes about next chapter being next week, as it will be out of date tomorrow =P

12