Chapter 1 What, System?
1.3k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[System is activated, and the game starts. 】

I'm I dreaming? Who is speaking?

In a daze, Ed wanted to turn over and cover his head with a pillow, but in the next moment, a sharp pain penetrated his consciousness.

"Sigh! It hurts! My head hurts! Did I fall off the bed in the middle of the night and land on my head first?"

Ed suddenly Opening his eyes, the familiar ceiling was gone, replaced by a completely unfamiliar sight.

"I am... still dreaming?"

There was a throbbing pain from behind his head, which made Ed irritable, his eyebrows furrowed, in a spurt of Energy Ed up his body and look at the situation all around.

The dim yellow light barely illuminates the whole room, the stone wall is built, two huge square windows next to the right hand, a slightly salty and humid breeze slowly blows from the side of the window, It was dark outside the window.

Where is this?

What time is it now?

Am I going to be late for work tomorrow?

Ed subconsciously reached out to touch the phone, suddenly his body stiffened.

No more, no mobile phone...

My head suddenly hurts again, and a huge flow of information gushes from the depths of my mind.

After a while, Ed finally figured out the whole sequence of events.

"Grand Line, World Government, Red Line continent... I crossed over to "One Piece"?"

Ed looked up at the ceiling with a dull face.

I won’t be able to work tomorrow, my perfect attendance......

Almost got the perfect attendance award!

But I crossed over!

Ed shook his head gently, and the information in his memory seemed to be missing. He didn't know the specific experience of the original body, but only remembered some superficial common sense of the world.

Such as time, place, person.

Sea Calendar In 1495, an unnamed secret island under the World Government, his name Adrian.

I was originally a war orphan adopted by the World Government. There are many missing memories in the past. Apart from a little basic common sense, there are only some miserable childhood life, hard training moments, and so on.

Around the age of thirteen-fourteen, he has fair skin, black hair, and dark eyes, and his appearance is vaguely similar to his previous life, which is the average appearance level of a normal man.

"It's not bad, at least it hasn't become an inhuman species... Well, by the way, what sound did I seem to hear just now?"

A line of semi-illusory suddenly jumped out in front of my eyes. Blu-ray text.

[Do you want to open the game? 】

"System?!" Ed was delighted in his heart, "Turn on, check personal information first."

A translucent blue light curtain suddenly unfolded in front of the empty sight, which is quite sci-fi At the same time, it does not affect the line of sight at all.

――

Name: Adrian (Ed)

Race: Human

Template: NPC (Countdown to open beta of version 1.0: Three Years)

Rank: 1

Experience: 0

Primary profession: Civilian LV1 (0/50)

Secondary Profession: None

Personal attributes: Strength 3, Agility 7, Endurance 4, Intelligence 6, Charisma 5, Lucky 1

(Note: The standard attribute for adult men in One Piece World is 5 points, lucky 1 point)

Free attribute points: 0

Skill points: 0

HP: 20% (brain injury, hunger, severe weakness)

Stamina: 100%

Vigor: Not activated

Specialty: None

Skills: None

fame: 0

Equipment: None

――

System panel, it seems that this is my cheat.

While Ed or Adrian was studying personal information carefully, he quickly discovered something unusual.

NPC template? Countdown to version 1.0 public beta?

Adrian frowned and immediately found several key factors.

One, he has a high probability not to cross over to [One Piece World], but [Game version・One Piece World], but it is not clear whether other people will also be digitized.

Second, I crossed over to become an NPC and have a System panel. This is very good news. I can grow up like a player without worrying about the so-called racial shackles, power bottleneck, etc. . But correspondingly, NPC is not a player, it the real world, each person has only one life.

Third, the countdown to the public beta corresponds to three years later, which is Sea Calendar 1498.

Any One Piece fans will be clear about what will happen that year: Pirate King Gol D. Roger was executed by Marine, and he called [ONE PIECE] before his death, and officially opened the Great Age of Pirates.

It now appears that the group of player will accompanied the Great Age of Pirates, bringing forth a natural disaster like never before.

The player, the original plot...

Adrian was lost in thought. At this moment, several vague thoughts flashed through his mind, but limited by the current situation, he could only stay In the idea stage.

There are still three years before the public beta. Before the players arrive, there are still three years to prepare for development. This is the only one piece of good news that makes Adrian feel happy.

Regarding the destructive power of the players, Adrian knows better than anyone in this world, the fourth natural disaster, synonymous with chaos and madness...

"clang!"

At this moment, the door of the room was suddenly opened, and a few weird guys walked in from the outside. Because of the weak light, they couldn't see their looks clearly, but they could be felt from the twisted and weird outline. These guys are not ordinary people.

"How is the situation with this brat?" The long-haired woman headed inquired to the people beside her, her shrill and hoarse voice sounded extremely uncomfortable.

"It looks like he has passed the dangerous period. I thought he would have died." A middle-aged doctor in a white coat replied. He looked at Adrian and looked up and down. With obvious surprise colour.

Adrian endured the dryness of his throat, and asked in a hoarse voice: "Who are you?"

"huh? There is something wrong his memory?" The long-haired woman surprisedly said.

"It's normal." The middle-aged doctor walked over to check Adrian's condition. "After all, he fell on his head. It is good to not become a fool."

"Forget it, a living flesh is always better." The long-haired woman no longer struggles, she walks quickly to Adrian and looks at him condescendingly," brat, I’m Kumadori Yamanbako, a member of CP9, a secret spy agency directly under the World Government. I am currently in charge of training for you little demon on this small island..."

Taking this opportunity, Adrian sees the woman looks.

At the age of thirty or forty, she has light pink waist-length hair and is dressed in a black lady's suit. Her mature and hot body seems to burst out of her clothes. What is impressive is that her temperament is very cold, like a dangerous colourful snake.

After Adrian paid respect, he immediately fell into thought.

Kumadori Yamanbako, isn’t this the old lady in Water 7? She so young now?

By the way, this lady seems to be a super killer! Oh how I wish to lived safely until Luffy went to sea...

Recalling how Kumadori Yamanbako was in his old age, Adrian couldn't help but feel cold.

There is a saying, Oda attitude towards old women is too bad!!!

But having said that, such a beautiful woman has a bad mouth...

Kumadori Yamanbako is not clear about Adrian’s inner activities and continues to speak with her sharp and husky voice. "You failed in the previous wild beast training. I thought that this would reduce a useless burden, but didn't expect you to survive. Now I will give you three days to recover, and three days later to resume training!"

Three days?

Or is it CP9 level training?

I'm just a Level 1 matte newbie!

Adrian, who has slowed down, smiles secretly to himself, the current living environment is really bad!

 

 

You can join Patreon for 5 extra chapter each month.  {One piece wielder of flames} Unedited ones 

 

13