Chapter 8
409 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suppressing his excitement, Adrian bid farewell to Dawson and returned to the dormitory alone.

Finally waiting for the opportunity to go out to perform field tasks, then it’s time to upgrade!

Calling out the panel, Adrian silently watched his personal information.

Two years have passed, Adrian did not upgrade the character's Rank, nor did he actively upgrade his skills. It took him a long time to successfully accumulate nearly 1,200w experience!

A full 12 million experience!!

Without thinking about it, Adrian was the first to put a lot of experience into the swordsman apprenticeship and started the crazy levelling mode.

【【Swordsman Apprentice】Upgraded to LV11, the vigour value will get a certain increase, strength +1, agility +1, gain two free attribute points, gain 1 skill point! ]

……

[[swordsman apprentice] increased to LV20 (max), the vigour value is slightly increased, strength +1, agility +1, and two free attribute points Get 1 skill point! 】

The total Rank reaches Level 20, and at the same time gain strength +10, agility +10, 10 skill points and 20 free attribute points.

As I said before, the character Rank has a bottleneck for every Level 20, and you need to complete certain tasks before you can continue to level up.

The upper limit of the professional rank of the swordsman apprentice is also Level 20. Adrian glanced at its advanced mission.

[Level 20 Advanced Task: [Swordsman Trial]: Kill a strong enemy whose rank exceeds yours at least Level 5, which can be completed in a team. The rank of team members cannot exceed 20, and the current progress is 0/1]

Yo!

Good luck!

The cross-level killing of strong enemies is a relatively conventional advanced task, especially at the level 20 stage, the gap between Level 5 is nothing at all.

If you can, you can even find someone to form a team, roughly equivalent to organizing a team to brush the boss in the wild.

Wild beasts above Level 25 on the training island are also easy to find. The deadly zone outside the training base is everywhere, and there are many distributions in the danger zone. Good luck (?) can sometimes be used. See you in Safety Sector.

No time wasted, Adrian went straight out with a knife and returned with a suit of blood energy less than an hour later. At this time, the task icon of [Swordsman Trial] on the panel is slightly brightening, and the upper right corner shows The word "completed" in pale gold.

Tap the icon lightly.

[Detected that the level 20 advanced task has been completed! ]

[You get the advanced occupation of [Swordsman Apprentice] [Official Swordsman LV1], the vigour value is slightly increased, strength +2, agility +2, three free attribute points, 1 point Skill points! 】

Newborn power emerges continuously from the depths of the body, mastering the [Seimei Kikan] skill that is not low Rank, Adrian is quite keenly aware of the drastic changes in the depths of the body, this kind of constant strengthening It felt so obsessed with him.

Compared with the swordsman apprentice stage, [official swordsman] The increase in attributes per litre Level 1 has become more, and the corresponding upgrade requires more experience.

At the same time, the panel also refreshed two skill information.

[You comprehend skills [primary level sword technique cultivation]! ]

[You comprehend skills [Intermediate sword technique affinity]! 】

These two skills are both advanced versions of the swordsman apprentice skills, but at this time the icon of the [Intermediate sword technique affinity] is grey, and you need to change the [primary level sword technique affinity] The Rank can only be opened when it is full.

After quickly raising the [primary level sword technique affinity] Rank and gaining 2 skill points, Adrian looked at the panel and hesitated.

At this time, upgrading [official swordsman] occupation requires too much experience, and the cost performance is lower than upgrading other Secondary Professions, and considering that one person may drift in the sea in the future...

Think for a moment and stop hesitating.

Adrian first spends his experience upgrading the ranks of [Navigator] and [Basic Navigation Skills] to full, and then upgrades [Chef] and [Agent] to full ranks.

[Navigator] At full occupation level, gain intelligence +10, charm +10, free attribute points +20, and skill points +10.

[Cook] At full level, gain strength +10, Endurance +10, free attribute points +20, and skill points +10.

[Agent] At full level, gain strength +10, agility +10, free attribute points +20, and skill points +10.

Subsequently, Adrian put all the remaining experience into the [official swordsman].

[[Official swordsman] Level up LV2, the vigour value will be increased, strength +2, agility +2, three free attribute points, and one skill point! ]

……

[[Official swordsman] Level up to LV9, the vigour value will be increased, strength +2, agility +2, three free attribute points, and one skill point! ]

After two years of accumulated experience, he was squandered in less than two hours.

Adrian glanced at the panel, slightly surprised: "Although I have never used free attribute points, 127 points? Is there that many? There are 65 skill points!"

"tsk tsk, my current attribute is so strong!"

――

Name: Adrian

Race: Human

p>

Template: NPC (countdown to the opening of the public beta of version 1.0: one year)

Rank: 29

Experience: 0

Main occupation: swordsman apprentice LV20 (MAX); Official Swordsman LV9 (150w/220w)

Secondary Profession: Navigator LV10 (MAX); Chef LV10 (MAX); Agent LV10 (MAX)

Personal attribute: Strength 64, Agility 57, Endurance 14, Intelligence 17, Charisma 16, Lucky 1

Free attribute points: 127

Skill points: 63

Health: 100%

Physical strength: 100%

Vigour: 100%

Speciality: None

Skill: [Basic sword technique cultivation ] LV10 (MAX)

[primary level sword technique affinity] LV10 (MAX)

[Basic navigation technique] LV10 (MAX)

[Advanced sword technique training] LV1 (0/50000)-self-sword technique cultivation, a small increase in the proficiency of the sword technique

[Intermediate sword technique affinity] LV1 (0/100000)-increase the sword technique The understanding of technique is slightly improved. Sword technique formidable power

[Basic fighting] LV5 (3476/5000): Increase unarmed fighting ability

[Basic shooting] LV3 (67/800): Increase aiming and shooting ability

[Basic Heat] LV6 (5783/10000): Increase the chef’s controlling ability

【Rokushiki ・Kami-e] LV5 (40536/300000): Defensive skills, unloading the whole body strength, through the airflow changes generated by the opponent's movements, the body can be made thin and light like paper, and the body can be controlled easily and facing oneself. The attack can be avoided at a crucial moment.

[Rokushiki ・Shave] LV2 (12987/150000): Movement skill, in an instant (0.36 seconds), stepping on the ground at high speed dozens of times produces an explosive reaction force to move at high speed, from The enemy seemed to disappear in front of his eyes.

[Rokushiki ・Geppo] LV2 (57978/150000): Step on the air with strong foot force, produces strong stagnation force, can walk in the air like stepping on stairs, But can't stay in the air for too long.

[Rokushiki ・Tekkai] LV1 (4396/100000): Defensive skills, bulging strength in a well-trained body, so that it has the hardness of iron, even bullets and swords cannot penetrate.

[Rokushiki ・Shigan] LV1 (4399/100000): Concentrate the power of the whole body on the index finger and release a blow between the hardened fingers in a flash. It has a bullet-like attack power and can be easily penetrated. human body.

[Rokushiki ・Rankyaku] LV1 (3762/100000): Foot skills, using ultra-high-speed and formidable power kicks to roll up the vacuum to produce slash to attack the opponent, which can easily split the target in half.

[Rokushiki ・Seimei Kikan] LV3 (1024/200000): You can freely control your body, hair, and internal organs. As long as you instil your consciousness, you can freely control any part of your body

fame: 0

Equipment: Agent-standard long knife, agent-standard dagger, agent-standard musket

――

After two years of accumulation, he went straight to Level 29, The battle strength skyrocketed!

A total of 127 points of free attribute points, Adrian spent 47 points to increase the stamina against the shortest board to 61 points, and the remaining 80 points are stored to deal with future emergencies.

Now the three main battle attributes are Strength 64, Agility 57, Endurance 61.

The data panel makes Adrian not need to spend time and energy to adapt to the skyrocketing physical fitness, just a few simple swings of the knife, he is proficient in physical changes.

"The sea of ​​power supremacy! I am coming!!"

9