Chapter 13
416 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun is warm, the seagulls are flying, and the blue sea with blue waves is endless.

After leaving Silian Island, Adrian drove a small boat on the sea for more than two days. If nothing else, he will be able to successfully reach the target island tomorrow morning.

There is Holy Land, the most famous archaeologist in the world. It claims to have gathered the most scholars in the world and has the library with the most books in the world-the tree of omniscience...

Coming to West Blue, Adrian has no reason not to visit the legendary scholar Holy Land-Ohara.

Especially the [Tree of All-Knowing], which has the largest collection of books in the world, is more attractive to Adrian than a little loli, who is just five years old this year!

Don’t forget, Adrian can acquire the corresponding Secondary Profession and skills by reading books!

Every time he thinks of the vast as the open sea books in the Tree of All-knowledge, Adrian can't help but want to drool.

Reading books=getting skills or getting Secondary Profession=getting attribute points=improving strength!

The perfect equation!

Ooo!

Just as Adrian was falling into a reverie, a unique scream called him back to God.

"Huh? News bird?" Adrian looked up at the sky and looked a little surprised at the large group of new birds flying by in the sky. He couldn't help being a little surprised. "Such a large scale, doesn't it seem unheard of? What happened?"

Adrian was about to wave his hands to the sky to see what happened, didn’t expect that he had just set up his posture, and several newspapers were floating in the air and fell.

"Newsbird, who loves money as life, actually provides free services this time? Is it the [big news] that you want the residents of the world to know? Could it be..."

Adrian's strength burst out, stepping on Geppo and flying into the sky, grabbing a newspaper at will and returning to the boat.

Open the newspaper, the headline of the news is a middle-aged man who is laughing and unbridled with black hair and black eyes. The most impressive thing is this man wearing traditional pirate costumes. , His thick black beard seemed to grow out of his nostrils.

You guessed right!

Pirate King!!

Sea Calendar In 1497, the big news that was enough to shake the entire maritime world swept across the entire sea at an unimaginable speed.

The Four Great Oceans, Paradise, New World, Red Line Continent, Marineford...

There is no place in the world where you can’t hear relevant discussions.

People have been chanting the legendary Great Pirate Gol D. Roger, who completely completed the final voyage of the "Grand Line" and successfully arrived after the last island "Water First Star Island" recorded on the map The real "ultimate island" and named it "Raftel"!

It is universally acknowledged that Gol D. Roger is leading his Pirates to successfully conquer this sea and complete the great voyage that no one has achieved since ancient times!

For a while, Roger's fame spread all over the sea, from the weakest East Blue to the Grand Line, whether it was Marine or Pirate, he was honoured as "Pirate King"!

"It's amazing, Roger!"

A flash of excitement suddenly appeared in Adrian's eyes.

Before he could express his emotions, the panel prompt sounded in his mind.

"Huh? Will Roger's climb to the top of Pirate King have an impact on the System?"

Randomly glanced at the content, I thought I would see an announcement similar to the content of the newspaper Adrian was immediately stunned.

[Pirate King Gol D. Roger is detected to reach the top...The internal beta of the game will officially start 5 days later, and relevant data is being obtained...3%, 17%, 39%... Data acquisition is complete, The internal test lasts for 15 days]

"Internal test?!"

Adrian's expression suddenly became suspicious.

Before he clarified his thoughts,

two notification messages came from the System panel again.

[Detected that the player is about to come, the NPC template function is unlocked! ]

[Unlock the player forum! 】

Adrian waited for a long time and did not wait for the follow-up introduction information, only a solitary panel prompt appeared in front of him, it seems that all these contents need to be explored slowly.

"There are still five days before the internal test. Don’t worry for now, or go to Ohara according to the original plan... Next is the NPC template function. Contact crossed over before playing the game. The NPC template function should be You need to interact with the player to do it, such as posting tasks, selling props, teaching skills, etc... Finally, it is the player forum!"

Although it is not clear why the player forum will unlock this NPC, But being able to activate the forum is already very good news. He can use this to see the dynamics posted by the players, observe the players' movements, and collect information by the way.

The entrance of the forum is at the corner of the panel. After clicking to enter, a nautical age-style forum interface appears in front of you. At this time, since the player has not yet arrived, the forum is empty and there is no post.

Adrian clicked [Register] curiously, and an unexpected prompt appeared.

[You are welcome to join [One Piece Forum] to participate in exchanges and discussions. [One Piece Forum] is a public forum. To maintain online public order and social stability, please consciously abide by the following terms...]

Gan!

Adrian directly pulls the long text clause to the bottom, he has never looked at these things, okay?

[Please enter the user name [八挂海]]

[Please enter the verification code [1024]]

[Please enter the forum password[*** *****]]

[Bahanghai, congratulations, successful registration! ]

Is it okay?

Adrian is inexplicably a little painful, and he doesn't even have the most basic waterproof military function. Isn't this a third-rate game?

Also, am I a player with an NPC template or an NPC who crossed over as a player?

……

"One Piece" has received widespread attention from the outside world since the announcement of its development. After all, it is known as "the world's first immersive holographic VR game". This name alone is enough to attract attention. 

Game companies rarely take the initiative to publicize, only the official website occasionally gives some basic information.

This way of covering up is more appealing.

Is it the same feeling that wearing layered stockings and not wearing stockings?

Especially most recently, "One Piece" has been gaining popularity because of the sudden internal beta announcement on the company's official website.

In a forum made by a player.

"Holographic VR? I will first contribute one of my kidneys! Then I will contribute a number sivr- which has been treasured for many years."

"The ratio of game time to real-time is 1:5? Isn't that enough? It means I can live to be 500 years old when I play games?"

"Brother upstairs, are you sure you can live to be 100 years old? And the good brother upstairs, are you disconnected from the Internet?"

"Don't talk about anything else, 5000 places, first come first served! If I didn't grab the internal test quota because of the water forum, or if there was any other accident, I will blame everyone here!"

"Upstairs is too amateur, right? Although the announcement says that there are 5000 places, they are packaged by the big guild and professional clubs. There is only one left for us little shrimps. Click on the quota. If you want to participate in the closed beta, you may still need to draw the lottery. The probability of winning is comparable to winning the lottery!"

"By the way, are you not curious what the story is about "One Piece"? After reading the official website, in addition to the internal beta announcement, the game company also posted a picture of the bounty order of [Pirate King]."

"Just break the game and start a few pictures. The content is all up to guess! I love to play or not!"

"Who can fill in the number on the first floor? A classmate of mine wanted to see what the VR work looked like before he died."

"A good man is safe forever!"

9