Chapter 21
243 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning.

Adrian left the hotel and went to the All-Knowing Tree Library again. From the library, he borrowed a travel booklet entitled "Ohara Introduction (Sea Calendar 1497)".

During the period, I also met Kuro Ba Academician. After a night of thinking, the old Academician somehow regained his confidence and prepared to preach to Adrian again.

Then Adrian slapped him in the face on the spot.

"Ah, what? I watched "Basic Shipbuilding and Maintenance" and "Common Sea Diseases and Treatment Methods" last night. I consciously mastered it pretty well, or you should come and take the test. ?"

Of course, there is no need to mention the result.

The two Secondary Profession, Adrian boatman and doctor, both came to LV10. Although the standard is not very high, but the two books "Basic Ship Manufacturing and Repair" and "Common Diseases and Treatments in the Sea" can be said It is quite thorough.

After some investigations and tests, Kuro Ba Academician was hit again and fell into a state of "Kong Yi already".

Here also need to be reminded that the Rank upper limit of Secondary Profession is 10, which does not mean that the Rank upper limit of this profession itself is only 10. It is just that other knowledge content of higher level will not be expanded.

It’s like a level 10 [doctor], and the [simple disease treatment] you have is only able to treat some diseases that are quite common in the ocean. If it’s a little bit more difficult, there’s nothing you can do, you need to find a more powerful one. Physician treatment.

The same is true for [Navigator], [Cook], [boatman] and so on.

Leaving the All-Knowing Tree Library, Adrian followed the instructions of the travel booklet to the commercial street of Ohara Island.

"The Dorothy Tailor, the most well-known clothing store in Ohara, is here!"

Adrian enters the clothing store, a hair grey-white, clothing finishing The Old Lady sat meticulously behind the counter, and the shop was lined with all kinds of cloth.

"Hello guest, I am Savile Dorothy, the owner of Dorothy Tailor's shop. Do you have any needs?" The old woman asked with a smile.

"I need custom clothes," Adrian nodded, "Two Way of Sword training suits, two daily kimonos, and three suits."

Granny Dorothy is kind Asked: "Can you allow me to ask a small question?"

"Of course you can. Please tell me."

Isn’t it 18 years old?"

Adrian was slightly surprised: "en? Can this be seen?"

Granny Dorothy said seriously: "Of course! Don’t underestimate a professional tailor The professionalism of the workers!"

In the next second, her expression eased again, without showing any contempt because of Adrian’s age: "If the customer’s age is underage, so many customizations in one go. The clothes will soon become unfit."

"It doesn't matter, if the clothes don't fit, I will come to you to re-order them." Adrian Hao said unpopularly.

"But mother-in-law, can I ask you a question?"

"Please tell me, guest."

Adrian's expression was embarrassed for a moment.

"I want to ask, how tall do you think I can grow in the future?" He was hopeful, "Will it grow to three meters?"

To grow to three meters, yes Adrian's biggest wish right now!

Mother-in-law Dorothy walked out of the counter, squeezed Adrian's arm bones and leg bones, and shook her head slightly: "It's impossible for three meters. If you work hard, maybe you can grow to two meters."

Adrian's tone was lost: "Is it only two meters?"

"In the eyes of ordinary people, two meters is already a great big man!" Granny Dorothy said happily. There were no other customers in the store at the moment, and she was happy to chat.

"Forget it, two meters for two meters..." Adrian shook his head, no longer worrying about the height problem,

he thanked Granny Dorothy, "Thank you, mother-in-law!"

"It doesn't matter, the clothes will be ready in three days. The total cost is..."

After leaving the Dorothy Tailor, Adrian went shopping in the shopping street for a while, and after buying some things , Then walked towards the edge of the island.

Soon, Ohara No. 37 dock.

As mentioned earlier, when Adrian left from Shilian Island, the fishermen’s boat that he “borrowed” passed through at any cost, and died when Kankan arrived in Ohara.

It just so happened that Adrian unlocked and upgraded the [boatman] Secondary Profession last night. It is more than enough to make a small boat enough for a single person to sail.

Beat and beat, hammer and hammer, time goes by.

Adrian removed his mask, claps his hands on the dust, and took the scattered tools one after another back into the toolbox, officially declaring that the shipbuilding work was successfully accomplished.

At this time, lying quietly in the No. 37 dock, is a brand new small speedboat, with a beige exterior paint, and the overall hull is a streamlined design, without any bow markings, a raised gray and hemp-colored boat The sail is also empty, indicating that this ship is an ordinary fishing boat and not a Pirate Ship.

There is nothing to fault with the appearance, the only pity is that the power system of this speedboat belongs to...

cough cough, embarrassing to say, it is pure artificial power...

Just when Adrian was about to try the new ship, the panel suddenly sounded a reminder.

[Detected that the ownership of the ship has been obtained]

[Detected [Navigator] Full Rank, [Basic Navigation Skills] Full Rank]

[Whether Open the Secondary Profession upgrade task? 】

Still thinking about it?

Of course it is on!

[You have triggered the B-Rank career upgrade task [Navigator]! ]

[Task requirements: drive a ship to complete a voyage to the four major seas! And draw the corresponding Sea Territory map! ]

[Task Rewards: [Navigator] Promote to [Navigator], [Basic Navigation Skills] to [High Level Navigation Skills]! 】

Adrian carefully looked at the mission requirements, and found that he did not need to travel across the four major seas, but only needed to complete one of the Sea Territory voyages.

For example, Adrian is currently in West Blue. He only needs to complete the West Blue voyage and draw the West Blue whole area chart that meets the System specifications. Can upgrade [Navigator] Secondary Profession to [Navigator]!

"The difficulty of the job upgrade task is B. It means that you will encounter high-powered opponents during the voyage, or is it just that it takes a lot of time and energy? It should be the latter?"

"Then [Navigator] will have a follow-up upgrade of Secondary Profession?"

"If the Navigator can be upgraded, can chefs, boatmen, etc. also be able to upgrade the template? I just don't know when their upgrade conditions will be triggered..."

A series of thoughts quickly flashed through Adrian's mind.

"Right! Why didn't I trigger this task before?"

"Because it was stolen-cough cough, a borrowed ship, so I didn't have'ownership'. But "Borrowed" money, and then use the money to buy timber to build a ship, the ownership of this ship belongs to me?"

"What logic?!"

"This is for Pirate Occupational discrimination! This is discrimination against Pirate King Roger! At the beginning, the right hand sauce of Deyi Shuangxin--cough cough, Pirate King's right arm, Dark King Rayleigh, was because of stealing Roger's ship talent (bei). (Hu) Gong (you) went to sea!"

For Adrian's cheer, the cold and ruthless System was indifferent.

The Navigator upgrade task was accidentally triggered, but Adrian was not ready to go to sea immediately.

In the next two or three days, Adrian stayed on Ohara Island. While maintaining the sword technique training daily, he also continued to deepen his ability to develop Hollow-Hollow Fruit.

Three days later, System finally heard a reminder.

[Countdown: 0! ]

[The player forum has been opened! ]

[Closed beta officially begins! 】

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How good is the cliffhanger
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
7