Chapter 86
59 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Legendary Great Pirate who used to compete with Garp, Roger and the others on the sea, the strength of green peppers should not be underestimated.

But after all, when he appeared in the original Dressrosa, he was already a hair grey-white old fogey. Although he played well with Luffy, he couldn’t tell how strong he was at the peak period. .

Especially after Luffy's proud "cone head" was punched and hammered out by Luffy, it was kicked crooked by biological grandson Old Cai...

……

Very speechless……

However, a few years ago, Garp deliberately practiced fist hammering Dashan in order to defeat Green Pepper.

Considering all the details, the only problem can only appear on the "cone head" and "Busoshoku Haki" of green pepper!

The "cone head" of blessed by heaven gives the green pepper a higher "head attack power" than ordinary people. In addition, he may have mastered some of the high-level characteristics of Busoshoku Haki, and this is how Daimyo Dingding’s "Chinjao the Drill".

This is also Adrian's guess before coming to Kano Country.

After all, the most basic Busoshoku Haki has only two abilities, [Entangling] and [Hardening].

And the advanced Busoshoku Haki.

[Flowing Sakura] corresponds to the flowing Haki, with a faintly [entangled] dynamic meaning in it.

So does it show that [hardening] also has corresponding advanced features?

With the mentality of betting and betting, after learning [Flowing Sakura] from Koshiro, Adrian quickly rushed to Kano Country, looking for the only one he can access to and the only possibility to master the advanced features of Busoshoku Haki Chinjao the Drill.

To be honest, if it wasn't for Green Pepper's bad attitude, considering Adrian's friendly relationship with Eight Treasures Navy before, this transaction is likely to be completed!

Help Eight Treasures Navy retrieve the wealth stored under the treasure ice bed, and at the same time receive 30% of the reward and the Busoshoku Haki cultivation manual for green peppers. This is Adrian's original plan.

However, the world is unpredictable. Who knew that green peppers would actually show that attitude...

After killing green peppers, Adrian once gave up the idea of ​​Busoshoku advanced.

But didn't expect's powerful panel not only helped him confirm the conjecture, but also listed it as an ability reward.

[Mo Yu]!

What a name rich in the characteristics of the flower country!

Just like the Wano country corresponding to [Ryu Sakura].

What else is there to hesitate?

Choose it! !

[You get the skills: [Busoshoku Haki characteristics·Moyu]! 】

Suddenly, a lot of Busoshoku Haki's cultivation skills came out from the depths of Adrian's mind. In the past, Busoshoku hardening skills that were inaccessible, thoughtful and incapable of developing, all became simple It is easy to understand, and it is brought into the mind deeply, and turned into the knowledge and ability that has been mastered!

After a long time.

Adrian lifting right hand, thoughts move.

I saw that his entire arm was covered by the pitch black Busoshoku Haki, but it was different from the ordinary metal black that had no special features. At this time, the Busoshoku Haki on his arm seemed to shimmer like a gem The warm rays of light.

Adrian stretched out the index finger of his left hand and tapped it lightly on the right hand. There was a clank of metal crashing.

This degree of hardness is far greater than before!

If you attach the upper stream Sakura Haki, the formidable power is even more unimaginable!

The Busoshoku Haki on his arm was dissipated, and Adrian was very happy in his heart.

"Although my Busoshoku Haki Rank is still only LV3 from the perspective of the panel information, but at the same time, the two features of [Flowing Sakura] and [Moyu] are added. The real Rank of Busoshoku Haki is definitely in Above LV5! This is great!"

At this moment, a new message suddenly popped up on the panel.

[Given that you killed the Great Pirate with the highest bounty gold in the range of West Blue [Chinjao the Drill],

and killed all the sightings of Eight Treasures Navy in the field, you get 1 fame! 】

【West Blue fame: the mysterious king of West Blue! ]

"What's next, nothing?"

Looking at the solitary panel information, Adrian couldn't help but complain.

"The introduction of this fame is as mysterious as the name, there is nothing at all!

"Forget it, it's also a fame anyway, it can increase the West Blue range by 5% What about EXP gains... But having said that, if you don’t enter the Grand Line, you won’t be able to get other high-level fame? "

Shaking his head, Adrian didn’t think about it at all.

For now, his known method of triggering fame is to challenge the enemy. From the very beginning [Capone Gangs], to today’s [Eight Treasures Navy], one by one powerful enemies have used their lives to shape his legend...

"Uh, I seem to have a real wealth code? Still have to go all the way to challenge? "Touched his chin, Adrian fell into thinking, "This seems to be my strength..."

He thought a little greedily: "If you encounter an enemy, you can get similar Extracting specialties, skills and tasks..."

Simply tidy up the battlefield. Adrian came to the front of the ice cave that had been broken before. Looking down, I saw a huge amount of gold and silver treasures below, inexplicable. The sense of sight of the treasure of the King of Golden Pickup.

Jumping into the ice cave, Adrian flew to a tall Gold Coin mountain, looking at the treasure a little worried. UU reading www.uukanshu.com

"What to do with these treasures? After all, strictly speaking, this is also my [spoils of war]!

"It would be much better if Castle-Castle Fruit could be used. The space storage capacity is really missed, but I still can't find a suitable object...

"If you continue to put it here, I don't know...

"Huh? It doesn't seem to be a big problem if you continue to put it here?"

Adrian's head tilted, as if he realized it. What kind of like.

For him, the Baoyu ice bed is just an early morning road that he can easily cross, but for ordinary Pirate, it is completely a desperate "wall of sighs"!

Unless it is a special Devil Fruit Ability User, if there is not enough energy and destructive power, it will not be able to break the limit of the Baoyu ice bed and enter the golden mountains and silver sea below.

"Enough" here is for the Great Pirate with more than 500 million bounty gold!

Is there such a person in West Blue?

It should be gone, right?

Adrian looked around all around and brought a panoramic view of the vast Baoyu ice bed. "In other words, this place is almost equivalent to a natural safe!"

Except for too many people who know Except for the two major defects of complete transparency of the ice, Baoyu ice bed seems to have no other shortcomings.

"This feature...seems to be used for fishing?"

Adrian blinked, and suddenly one dark thought after another appeared in his mind.

"But it seems that West Blue is difficult to attract the attention of the whole world, the operation is a bit difficult..."

Throw irrelevant thoughts into his mind, Adrian chooses randomly from the treasures I took a short blade that looked good, and after waiting for the ice to heal completely, I officially left Kano Country.

Next, is the last destination-South Blue!

2