Chapter 88
55 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

South Blue.

Dolea Island.

This is an island dominated by a peaceful country style. The entire island has a vertical and horizontal mountain range, and the terrain is high in the east and low in the west. It is ruled by the World Government member "Santa Dorea".

After leaving from South Blue's last player novice island, Adrian quietly landed on an uninhabited coast of Dolea Island.

At this time, he is wearing an ash-gray Balmacen jacket, opening and revealing the cashmere vest, white shirt and gray spotted tie of the same color inside, and wearing a black jazz hat on his head. , Giving people a sense of casualness and sunshine.

Looking at the panoramic view of the peaceful and peaceful town not far away, Adrian couldn't help but stretch his waist.

"The things on South Blue have basically come to an end. The next step is to travel to the Grand Line. I don't know if changing the map will trigger a new mission. I look forward to it..."

Along the path along the coast, Adrian moved alone towards the town ahead. The gentle sea breeze assaults the senses, and the long reeds are floating in the wind.

However, the closer you get to the town, Kenbunshoku suddenly sends back a panic "voice" one after another.

"Is it Pirate again?" Adrian frowned, "Most recently, Pirate has appeared too frequently, right? Is it really the Great Age of Pirates?"

While thinking about it, Adrian also quickened his pace and rushed towards the town.

Unexpectedly, it was not Pirate who caused the riots in the town, but a Marine soldier in a white uniform!

On the central avenue of the town, under the direction of a high level officer wearing a justice coat, teams of Marine soldiers armed with long muskets rushed back and forth among the crowd.

Looking at the expressions on the faces of the townspeople, you know that they are very disgusted and disgusted with such searches!

"Excuse me, what happened?"

Adrian patted, a onlooker looked at the shoulders of the townspeople, asking doubtfully.

"It's not because of Pirate King..."

However, the townsman just turned his head and said half a sentence, and he saw Adrian's dressing up, he instantly complexion greatly changed and ran away without looking back.

"As for... Don't run away in the middle of the sentence!"

In desperation, Adrian had no choice but to turn on Kenbunshoku and quietly inquired about the news among the crowd.

"Pirate King", "Gol D. Roger", "Pregnant Woman..."

It didn't take long for Adrian to successfully collect relevant information and at the same time realize what happened thing.

"It's... posthumous incident!"

The time is slightly moved forward.

After Roger's execution, the World Government and Marine, who were supposed to be sighed in relief, suddenly received intelligence from the CP Secret Service.

Intelligence shows that Pirate King Roger suspects that there is still a posthumous child surviving in the world.

And after careful investigation by CP, it was confirmed that the posthumous child should be located in South Blue, which is also the area where Pirate King lived in the last period of his life.

The order from Gorosei, the supreme center, was delivered in an instant, asking Marine to cooperate with the CP department to conduct a large search in the entire South Blue area, and be sure to find Roger's posthumous child! And kill this sinful bloodline in the world ahead of time!

If you can't confirm the specific person, then...

Kill all suspicious pregnant women!

After the fierce struggle was unsuccessful, Fleet Admiral Kong had to dispatch Marine Headquarters Vice Admiral Sakazuki, Marine Headquarters Captain Dauberman and the others to South Blue to cooperate with the actions of the CP department.

At this moment, what happened on Dolea Island is one of the chaos in South Blue.

"Roger's era is over, must root out his bloodline!" On the central avenue of the town, a black-haired Dauberman with a toothpick in his mouth Captain moved towards the surrounding Marine soldier Give orders loudly, "From now on,

investigate all the babies born within 10 months of his imprisonment, as well as all pregnant women!"

"Kill the suspicious suspects--"

Boom--

With a muffled noise, Captain Daubman was kicked directly by a fierce kick, smashing several houses in succession before falling to the ground. He couldn't help vomiting a big mouthful of blood, where he was kicked in the chest of the dark suit. At this time, he sank deeply into a big hole, and he was obviously seriously injured.

"Who are you talking about killing, rubbish Marine?"

Adrian stood on the central avenue with a pale face, looking at the still bleeding Doberman Captain, with his right foot Slowly retracted.

"What you say at this moment is worthy of the word [justice] behind you? Or, do you think that the slaughter of unarmed civilian pregnant women is Marine's justice and your justice?"

Talking about the most tragic incident that World Government and Marine have ever done, even if the timeline is stretched to 800 years, the [posthumous incident] that occurred in South Blue at this time can definitely be ranked in the front row. !

At this time, he brazenly shot, even if he will bear Pirate's identity, Adrian will never regret it!

This is the bottom line of being a person!

"Cough wow--" Doberman Captain coughed up blood again, cheered up, and stood up from the ruins of the house with the badly injured body, he looked towards Adrian with eyes full of Fear and fear, "Who are you? Why are you interfering with the actions of Marine and World Government?"

Adrian looked around for a week, and many Marine soldiers who had eye contact with him couldn't help clenching their guns and shaking them. Trembling, UU read www.uukanshu.com, while the panicked townspeople looked expectant, as if they had seen Savior.

"Me?" Adrian's face was slightly relaxed, and he chuckled, "Before today, I was just a Pirate Hunter who likes [using evil to control evil]; after today, what will I be and still need you These "just" Marines judge by themselves."

At this point, the panel suddenly displayed a prompt.

[You have triggered the B-Rank random mission [Justice Slaughter]! 】

【Introduction to the mission: I learned that Gol D. Roger still has a posthumous child alive. The World Government, which has ruled the world for nearly 800 years, never hopes that there will be the next big Sea to challenge their status. The King is born! This is an order from the highest center, and the evil bloodline of Pirate King is never allowed to survive in the world!

I would rather kill 10,000 by mistake than let one go! ]

[Task reminder: Justice? What a high-sounding word! ]

[Task requirements: unknown]

[Task reward: unknown]

Dauberman Captain angrily roared: "Remove Pirate King’s evil bloodline, this It is the absolute justice of Marine! Pirate Hunter, do you really want to stop the orders from Marine and the World Government?"

Adrian sneered, just don’t reply.

He holds the right hand high and activates his abilities.

White Ghost·Mist Theater!

Layers of white ghosts surging out from the void, covering the entire town like a thick fog, looking from a distance, it is like an island hanging out of nowhere. white amphitheatre.

With the help of the eyes of the ghost, Adrian carefully distinguished the identity of everyone in the Fog Theater, deliberately selected every Marine soldier and World Government agent, and then released his abilities again.

Dream ghost・Slumbering Curse

2