Chapter 91
57 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On Dolea Island.

The encounter between Adrian and Sakazuki lasted for a short period of time. Neither of them could do anything about the other, until in the end they could not completely distinguish the victory or defeat.

Under the interference of such unexpected circumstances, the search operation on Dolea Island was forced to stop.

However, the impact of this battle has not stopped.

Grand Line, Marine Headquarters, Marineford.

In the huge sunny office, Fleet Admiral Kong sits at the top of the conference table, staring at the elite Marines at the desk.

"The specific meeting materials have been distributed to everyone, I believe you have some understanding of recent events." Fleet Admiral Kong said solemnly, "Does anyone have a better opinion about South Blue?" "

At the first right of the conference table, a purple-haired brawny wearing a purple suit and rimless glasses said with disgust: "If you want me to say, Marine shouldn't have agreed to the orders of the World Government. I don’t know what the civilians of South Blue would think of us Marine! Justice? Such a large-scale massacre..."

"Speak carefully! Zephyr!" Fleet Admiral Kong interrupted Zephyr. "No matter when it is, Marine is the World Government's Marine! The World Government's order cannot be denied!"

Although it has been withdrawn from the front line of the battle for several years, except for the rimless glasses on the bridge of the nose In addition, Zephyr doesn't have much teaching and educating temperament.

Zephyr frowned, and said rather unhappily: "That's my opinion anyway! If Marine Headquarters wants to receive new recruits from South Blue, it's better to stop in South Blue and World Government. Joint action by the departments!

"Furthermore, will Pirate King's son be the next Pirate King? ”

A moment of cold in the Conference Hall.

The things that are almost well known to the headquarter Marine executives, in Zephyr-sensei's mind, [family] and [child] are always indelible pains !

"cough cough! "

Fleet Admiral Kong lightly coughed, barely changed the subject, "Actually, the headquarter also understands the intense reaction from South Blue..."

He sat down on the lower left Sengoku gave a look.

Marine Headquarter with round glasses ・Sengoku the Buddha was nodded with his heart, picked up a pile of reports and said:

"Starting from the joint operation Since then, there have been a total of xx obstructive incidents within South Blue. In addition to the spontaneous resistance of the local civilians in South Blue, a small part came from the neutral Pirate Hunter who originally hunted Pirate for a living. The most prominent example was a battle that took place on Dolea Island yesterday. "

After a pause, Sengoku pushed the frame and continued:

"Pirate Hunter [White Specter] from West Blue, I witnessed the union of Marine soldier and World Government agents by chance After the search, he directly intervened, first directly defeated Dauberman Captain, and then used the fruit ability to cause all Marine soldiers and Government agents on the island to fall into a coma. Finally, after a battle with Sakazuki Vice Admiral, he left easily. "

"The specific combat information is: Doberman Captain is seriously injured, Sakazuki Vice Admiral is slightly injured. The enemy... unscathed! "

There was a slight commotion immediately in the Conference Hall.

Unlike Doberman Captain, who just graduated from the elite training camp last year, Sakazuki Vice Admiral is the Marine elite training. The first batch of graduating students from the camp had accumulated enough credit a few years ago and successfully promoted to the position of Headquarter Vice Admiral.

High-strength body refinement, excellent double Haki, especially the attack power and destructive The power of Magma Fruit is almost natural disaster. At this moment, Sakazuki Vice Admiral is definitely one of the most outstanding ones in Marine Headquarters Vice Admiral!

The nameless West Blue Pirate Hunter was injured in his hands, even minor injuries!

"Sorry! Admiral Sengoku! Please allow me to interrupt a bit! "A tall, thin, black explosive curly hair raised his hand,

said loudly, "I don't know how damaged the Marine soldiers on Doria Island are?" "

Sengoku's expression was weird for a moment. "Kuzan Vice Admiral, if you pay close attention to the report, you will notice that in this battle, there is nothing except Captain and Sakazuki Vice Admiral. One person was injured. Those Marine soldiers and Government agents who performed the mission, after careful examination by the local doctors, found that they were only in a deep drowsiness..."

Kuzan was taken aback, retracted his arm, and scratched in embarrassment. Scratching his head, "Just fell asleep? No one else was injured? "

Next to Kuzan, a Borsalino wearing a white striped suit and a black top hat looked through the report with great interest, and said: "Yes~ It's a terrifying control. Well~ even Sakazuki’s magma has not been affected..."

Sengoku cleared his throat and continued to say:

"White Specter, whose real name is Adrian, is unknown, Hollow- Hollow Fruit Ability User, a suspected swordsman, has been in the West Blue area since the year before last. His famous experience has... After receiving feedback from the Marine base of the West Blue branch, White Specter treats civilians very well, and his style is close to Marine, but Pirate and Pirate Gangster forces are ruthless. "

After waiting for everyone in the Conference Hall to digest the news, Fleet Admiral Kong said: "Okay, Sengoku has finished talking, now let's talk about this person's thoughts." "

A hawkish Marine general took the lead and said: "No matter what the White Specter's style of behavior in the past, he has now directly hindered the actions of Marine and World Government. I suggest issuing an arrest warrant and putting this in advance Threat is strangled in the cradle! "

Zephyr sarcastically, "What is the reason for issuing the arrest warrant?" Prevent World Government and Marine from killing innocent civilians? "

Borsalino interjected with a smile: "I also think this approach is not very appropriate~"

Another hawk Marine loudly said: "But White Specter's The action has damaged the majesty of World Government and Marine. For this potential threat, we should eliminate them directly! To avoid future troubles! "

A controversy seems to be about to break out. UU Reading www.uukānshu.com

At this moment, Vice Admiral Tsuru, who has been silent for a while, looked through his hands for a while. In the information sheet, sighed said:

"The sword technique of the swordsman level, mastering the [Ryu Sakura] Busoshoku Haki accomplishments, then presumably Kenbunshoku also has it, plus the weird Hollow-Hollow Fruit ability, flying Ability User...Issuing an arrest warrant to such a character, which Admiral is going to go to South Blue for another trip? "

The Marine generals who were arguing were stunned, and they suddenly came back to his senses.

Yes, if even Sakazuki Vice Admiral can’t do anything about White Specter. , Then they are equally impossible to cause harm to White Specter.

In other words, to deal with White Specter, it may require an Admiral-level presence to take action!

But where is the headquarter at this time? Admiral-level battle strength can be drawn?!

Fleet Admiral Kong is responsible for handling affairs, Zephyr-sensei is responsible for educating new recruits, and Sengoku awards are responsible for oversee New World......

only one A Vice Admiral Garp who can move around freely, I heard that he has taken leave to go home...

At this time, Fleet Admiral Kong, who has been silent for a long time, said.

"Anyway, White Specter's behavior It did hinder the actions of World Government and Marine. This is an indisputable fact. Let me inform you that you are going to issue an arrest warrant..."

"hmph!" Zephyr coldly snorted, but in the end nothing was said.

Vice Admiral Tsuru sighed again, "So, how much is the initial bounty fund planned? Confronting Sakazuki head-on without losing the wind, this is at least the level of 300 million Great Pirate, right? "

Fleet Admiral Kong pondered for a moment.

"Tentatively... 95 million Beli!"

"bounty level: ONLY ALIVE!"

 
 
1