Chapter 93
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few months later.

South Blue, Mira Island.

This is a very ordinary small island with a mild climate. Within the South Blue range, there are not ten thousand islands like this, but eight thousand.

In the center of the island, there is a small town.

On Main Street, a calm and prosperous town in the past, teams of Marine soldiers with cold demeanors shuttled back and forth among the hustle and bustle of the crowd, and from time to time they would force a woman of the right age out of the crowd.

If they are resisted, they will shoot their guns directly and directly threaten those innocent people with brutal firepower.

World Government agents dressed in suits are holding a thick stack of data sheets in their hands, examining the pregnant women escorted to them one by one. According to the intelligence information collected from local doctors, Check the identities one by one.

Once a pregnant woman is found before Roger's execution last year, no matter how small the suspicion is, she will be taken away directly!

Just as Marine soldier and Government agents have searched all the people in the town and are preparing to take all the suspicious personnel away and concentrate on handling them, they suddenly discovered that in the sky, someone wearing black appeared. Youngster in a suit.

Below, a well-informed agent instantly widened his eyes, his pupils shrunk to a small point, and yelled in horror: "It's [White Specter]!"

Dream ghost·Sleep Curse!

In an instant, all official personnel lie down!

Regardless of the sound of thanks coming from below, Adrian quickly set off to the next island.

In the past few months, he has been running back and forth in the South Blue area, which has disrupted the joint operations of World Government and Marine for unknown times.

During the period, I met Sakazuki several times, but I didn't take advantage of it.

Only one battle, which is barely considered "dominant", took place on the vast ocean.

Sakazuki, who was limited by the environmental impact of the sea, could not fully display the natural disaster characteristics of his Magma Fruit. Adrian’s "Ocean Ghost, Raging Sea Waves" directly destroyed the Marine fleet he led.

However, Sakazuki himself did not suffer any harm. As a Marine monster Vice Admiral, he also had a very profound [Rokushiki]. Before the fleet was destroyed, he flew on Geppo to in the sky.

It is precisely because of this that this battle has not been recognized by the panel, and the half of the task of'defeating Marine Vice Admiral' in [Supernova] is not considered complete.

But due to the intense activity during this period, Adrian’s latest arrest warrant issued by Marine Headquarters has increased the bounty amount to 190 million Beli, which is exactly twice the initial bounty gold. [ Supernova] The first half of the mission is complete!

Hmm...

Marine’s faction favorability has also increased to the level of [Friendly]...

It’s really outrageous, fucking open the door, outrageously home. !

……

As time goes by, Marine and World Government searches within South Blue are also weakening.

After all, it has been more than half a year since Roger was executed. If he really had a son left in the world, he would have been born long ago; and if there weren’t...

Totally impossible people You have been dead for several months, can you make others pregnant suddenly?

Sea Calendar July 1499, exactly ten months have passed since Roger's execution in Loguetown.

The joint search operation between the World Government and Marine has finally come to an end. The conscientious Marine soldier and Government agents eventually got nothing but a lot of bad names.

And Adrian, after several months, finally completed the task.

[B-Rank mission [Justice Slaughter], when the mission ends, you will gain 200w experience. ]

[The task is being settled... The settlement is completed, performance evaluation: excellent]

[You get the excellent evaluation reward: extra 50% EXP (100w), random reward x2]

[Random reward type...]

[The type of reward you got this time is [Item], [Specialty]]

[You get the item [The brave's short blade]! 】

【【The brave short blade】-Props: This is a 18CM magical short blade,

own male charm +5. With a weak aura of brave men, the goodwill of the justice camp has increased a little. 】

【You get specialties 【Dawn of Reason】! 】

【【Dawn of Reason】-Specialty (Passive): You are good at changing the attitude of others and can force others to accept your point of view in the process of negotiation. When attacking, it will automatically provide damage increases in varying proportions according to the level of the target enemy's guilt. Note: Feel the anger from the people at the bottom! 】

"The brave's short blade?"

Adrian lifting right hand, there is an extra short blade out of thin air in the palm.

The scabbard shows a yellowish-brown color, and the spiral shape of the sheath is somewhat similar to the Tower of Babel in memory.

Draw the knife out of the sheath, the inner blade is straight, with a fine and bright gray forging texture, with the slightly raised ridge in the middle of the blade as the feather branch, spreading out to both sides of the blade, like a feather of a celestial woman.

"The shape and appearance are quite good...but why is it a glamorous prop?"

Adrian was a little puzzled, and laps the short blade back and forth in his hand.

"And it also specifically labeled'male charm'? It always feels a bit wrong... Especially since it actually marked the exact length..."

As for the justice behind The faction's favorability increased, but it was completely ignored.

Inserting the short blade into his waist at will, Adrian turned his attention to the newly acquired passive expertise. UU Reading www.uukanshu.com

[Dawn of Reasons] is the most vague description of specific effects among all the specialties he possesses.

The first half of the sentence is relatively easy to understand.

Speaking, it is not whoever has a loud voice makes sense, especially in this sea of ​​military force, the fist is the fundamental reason to persuade others to believe in you!

The most vivid example is the legendary [face fruit Ability User]!

Compared with the first half, the description of the second half of [Dawn of Reason] is more obscure.

"How sinful is the target?" Adrian asked the panel tentatively, "How to judge this?"

No surprise, no response was received.

Adrian can also understand, after all, panels have always been so cold.

"It seems I have to find time to test the effects of this newly acquired expertise... I hope I won't be disappointed..."

In addition to the rewards for task completion, Adrian most recently The activity also brings a new fame.

[South Blue fame: Mr. Ghost-Never be easily confused by newspapers and words, because they can sometimes be misleading and sometimes lie. And this gentleman, not objectively speaking, is a good person! At least, better than justice! 】

In general, considering the time and energy spent in completing the task, these rewards are not huge.

But in fact, even if there are no tasks, Adrian will still actively prevent World Government and Marine from operating in South Blue. This is the bottom line of life.

[Justice Slaughter] The mission is completed, and Adrian has nothing else to do in South Blue.

But before leaving, he still wanted to meet the Pirate King's wife.

2