Chapter 98
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Baderila Island, West Bank Villa.

In the simple living room, only Portgas D. Lujiu is left. The old servant woman who opened the door before has left quietly.

Step, step, step...

A steady and powerful footstep sounded from outside the house.

After a while, Adrian's silhouette reappeared before Lu Jiu's eyes.

Without seeing Mr. Dorag, Lu Jiu couldn't help feeling a little strange. She wondered: "White Specter your excellency, where is Mr. Dorag?"

Adrian said: " The son of the hero is now'resting'. If there is no one to interrupt, it is estimated that he will wake up in a while."

Lu Jiu fell silent, as smart as she listened naturally. Out of the meaning of Adrian's words, contacting what the two said before they left, there is no doubt that Mr. Dorag has been defeated!

At this moment, a deliberately hidden breath finally leaked out.

Adrian pretended to be surprised and said: "So when we left, another guest came to visit! Mrs. Roujiu, you are so lively today!"

"Phantom brat..."

Accompanied by the voice, a tall, broad-chested, muscular man walked out. He had short black hair, but his temples Some spots are white, and there is a long and narrow suture scar on the left corner of the eyebrow.

"Isn't this [Hero of the Marines] Vice Admiral Garp? What a coincidence, this lady..." Adrian said, and he pointed to Lu Jiu, "Portgas D·Lu Jiu, it is Roger's wife. In her belly is the [Pirate King posthumous child] that Marine and World Government overturned South Blue some time ago."

Garp frowned , Staring at Adrian coldly said: "This matter has nothing to do with you, ghost little demon."

"Hahaha, it has nothing to do with me?" Adrian immediately laughed, "[Hero], you know why I am Are you only wanted by Marine?"

Hearing this, Garp's brow furrowed deeper.

I came here recently, although on the surface he only asked for leave from the headquarters and returned to his hometown of East Blue, in fact, he has always been in the South Blue area secretly. Naturally, I know that [Mr. Ghost] was passed down by ordinary people for a while. Title!

The criminal title of White Specter was added to prevent World Government and Marine Headquarters' tyrannical actions in South Blue!

"I repeat, White Specter, this matter has nothing to do with you!" Garp said, "Looking at what you did in South Blue before, the old man doesn't want to shoot you!"

"hahahaha!" Adrian's tears were about to burst out, "Hey, [hero]... tentatively let me continue to call you like that... Let's not say that this matter has nothing to do with me, I I just want to ask, as the adversary of the legendary Seaman and Pirate King Roger, how are you going to treat Mrs. Roujiu and the child in her womb?"

Garp remained silent, he was impossible to entrust Roger to Roger. What happened to him, feel free to tell people who don't matter.

"Is it possible that, are you going to let Mrs. Lujiu just like this?"

Adrian danced his arms, full of emotions and exaggerated posture.

"Hey hey hey, she is the wife of Pirate King, and she is the child of [Pirate King]! Vice Admiral Garp, don’t tell me this'Pirate newbie', you 'Hero of the Marines' prepare to do nothing!"

"little demon, your words are really making people more and more popular!" Garp squeezed his fists and let out a burst of pi li pa la "But no matter what, Lu Jiu and the child in her belly are innocent!"

"Yes! I admit this very much! No matter what, regardless of Roger's previous fame and title How powerful is it? None of this has anything to do with Mrs. Roujiu and the child in her womb! And I have always respected what Mrs. Roujiu did, no matter what angle you look at. , She can be called a great mother!"

In the next second, Adrian's expression was cold, "But'innocent'? Is this what you should say? [Marine]'s [hero]?! "

Garp's face changed in an instant.

Adrian said one after another: "There is no doubt that this World has a [position]!

"And this is why I clearly made a real [righteous act], But wanted by the bounty Marine who pursues justice! The fundamental reason is that what I did offended the majesty of the World Government! Serious conflict with Marine's position to maintain the rule!

"Then can you tell me, as [hero], what is Vice Admiral Garp's position in this incident?"

Garp was speechless .

"Actually you know it, right?" Adrian's tone was unabashedly contemptuous and sarcasm, "The previous joint operation of World Government and Marine Headquarters in South Blue!"

The famous [Iron Fist] pair, in this brief moment, suddenly clenched, even trembling slightly!

How did Garp not know the violent storm in South Blue some time ago!

But this is like a zero-sum game. While choosing one party, it will inevitably mean the loss of the other party.

Between [Ordinary Mother and Child] and [Lu Jiu Mother and Child], [Hero] finally chose the latter!

"So, UU reading www.uukanshu.com can Marine really represent [justice]?" Adrian tilted his head, "Actually, I was vaguely aware of a truth some time ago. Sometimes, [justice] this thing is more dangerous for innocent people than for really guilty people."

After a long silence, Garp suddenly lifted his head, his eyes red, "Lu Jiu and her Child! It’s innocent!"

Adrian was taken aback, "Is this [hero]’s real idea?"

"Yes! This is my idea!" Garp Very firmly said, "Although I regret that I did not take the initiative to report the news of Lu Jiu's mother and child to the World Government, and... I also failed to provide... the rest of the injured people with the protection that they should have..., but I don't think I am The approach is wrong!"

"Heh!"

Adrian's tone is unclear.

"Monkey D. Garp, I despise you! Why do you have such a firm mind and belief, but haven't taken any action?"

"But I have to say, Monkey D. Garp, I also admire you a little! As a Marine, he was able to actively defy the orders of the World Government to protect Pirate King’s wives and weak sons!" After finishing speaking, Adrian turned around and left. .

"White Specter!" Garp said loudly.

"Relax, Vice Admiral Garp, I will not disclose the news of Mrs. Roujiu!" Adrian turned his head back, expressionless, "But I'm very curious. One day, this one" "The son of Pirate King" bears the will of his father and goes to sea to become Pirate. How will you deal with yourself?

When one day, this "son of Pirate King" is discovered by the world and will be seen by Marine just like his father. Public execution, in what way will you vain the soul of death to South Blue?

"[Hero]? what!

2