Quirks Apprehension Test – 1
388 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite all the time she had had to think about her situation after presenting UA's entrance exam, Tsuyu was still not completely sure about what to do...

The logical thing would have been to tell her mother and ask her for some advice, but knowing her dear mother's personality, the conversation would be more mortifying and embarrassing than anything.

In any case, Tsuyu had decided not to say anything about it and wait for her first school day to see what kind of person she had decided to be attracted to in the first place. That, of course, assuming that said person had passed the entrance exam; If not, Tsuyu had even less to worry about, because she probably wouldn't meet that person ever again.

Which would have saved her a lot of headaches... But it would also be kind of sad.

After all, the fact was that she had never fallen in love with someone before.

Actually, she had never even felt a minimal romantic or sexual attraction to anyone else before, neither a boy nor a girl.

That was what confused her most about the present situation. In the middle of the dressing room while she and the other girls switched to the PE uniform after Aizawa order.

Tsuyu could calmly look at the other girls and be objectively able to appreciate that they all were quite attractive, and yet she wasn't attracted to any of them.

...At least with the exception of a certain freckled girl.

Even positioning herself at the other end of the room, as far as possible, Tsuyu could still feel the presence of the other girl. Worse, almost as if her mind was playing a joke -or trying to torture her psychologically- it was as if her senses had suddenly sharpened, allowing her to hear and imagine in detail each of the girl's movements.

The rubbing of the fabric while the girl took off her blazer and tie, and the small sound she made as she removed each of her shirt buttons, one by one... It was complete and absolute torture...

Until the temptation became too much and Tsuyu turned her head towards the girl just when she was taking off her shirt... Just to see how the girl wore a sweater under it.

Tsuyu opened her eyes wide, watching as the girl took off her shoes, put on the exercise pants under her skirt and just then removed it. To finish putting on her shoes back again.

One part of Tsuyu felt relief while the other was almost disappointed that she hadn't been able to see anything of the girl's figure under her uniform.

"Do you wear a sweater under the uniform? Isn't it too hot like that?" Asked the smiling girl with permanent red cheeks.

In response, the green-haired girl shrugged somewhat embarrassed.

"That was a strange way to change clothes." Tsuyu said trying to sound calm as if it didn't affect her at all.

"...S-Sorry. I-It makes me a little nervous to change in front of other people." So she felt uncomfortable about being watched…

Tsuyu couldn't help but look away at the floor while frowning, feeling somewhat ashamed of herself.

That wasn't the kind of person she was, she had to start behaving and stop acting like a pervert.

The image of the short purple-haired boy who was in their class suddenly appeared in her mind for some strange reason.

(...)

Tsuyu formulated a fairly simple plan in her mind.

All she had to do was to keep a relatively safe distance from the other girl. Neither too close nor too far; after all, she had to expose herself to pheromones or she was never going to be able to resist its effects at all. But at the same time, she had to be far enough from the girl so that she wouldn't end up acting like a pervert and embarrass herself if she got carried away by the pheromones.

All she had to do was be careful.

It shouldn't be too difficult.

Then Tsuyu turned to notice that she had sat directly next to the girl.

Damn!

"Hi. My name is Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu." The words came out of her mouth before she could stop them, a stupid smile on her face. Meanwhile, the green-haired girl blinked in surprise, as if it were strange that Tsuyu had approached her.

"I-It's nice to meet you, A-Asui-san. My name is I-Izumi Midoriya..." Her voice became somewhat low towards the end of the sentence, and she looked away blushing, clearly unaccustomed to the really attentive gaze Tsuyu was giving her.

So Izumi was her name.

It was a nice name. It fit her well.

"Call me Tsu."

"...T-Tsu?" Izumi repeated somewhat uncertainly after a few seconds and Tsuyu's face lit up.

It felt good. Being close to Izumi, being able to talk to her and receive her attention, even if it was in a way so simple; felt amazing.

And that was how her plan to exercise caution was shot out the window.

(...)

Apparently, Aizawa had unilaterally decided that he would expulse whoever was last in the Quirks Apprehension Test.

Apparently.

In Tsuyu's opinion, Aizawa was just trying to scare them to make them give their best.

An unnecessary and underhanded tactic, but obviously effective, considering the serious and determined expressions on everyone's faces.

Izumi was no exception; the poor girl seemed completely mortified. But at the same time, there was an obvious determination shining in her eyes, expressing without words that she wasn't going to let him expel her so easily.

"Cool." She whispered with a slight blush.

(Test No.1: 50 Meter race)

"Asui. Midoriya." Grunted Aizawa, and they both approached the track.

Izumi was clearly still quite nervous.

"Let's do our best, Izumi! Gero!" She said with a smile, hoping to calm the other girl's nerves if even a little.

"U-Uh..." Izumi blinked in bewilderment. It seems that she had been too engrossed to notice Tsuyu. "Y-Yeah!" The girl nodded with a small smile on her face.

"G-Gero." Both ducked and put themselves in a position to start.

Tsuyu took the opportunity to look at her and was a little surprised.

Despite the tension in her muscles, Izumi was in a perfect position to start running with a very good initial boost. The girl clearly knew what she was doing.

However, Tsuyu also noticed something slightly strange about the girl that she hadn't seen before.

"Gero?" Her hands...

For some reason Izumi wore gloves.

...Maybe it was something about her Quirk? Probably.

Now that Tsuyu thought about that. She had no idea about Izumi's Quirk. At first glance, the girl didn't seem to have any kind of mutation (unless she was hiding it under her gloves). So it must be some kind of emitter or transformation Quirk.

A bugle sounded loudly suddenly indicated the start of the race.

Tsuyu took advantage of her position to propel herself a great distance forwards with a jump and continued moving from jump to jump to the end of the track where the robot-camera recorded her time.

"5.58 seconds." Tsuyu smiled. That had been one of her best times.

"6.75 seconds." Turning, she saw Izumi stopping after crossing the finish line only a second later.

She was fast. Not superhumanly, but still quite fast.

Once stopped, the girl began to try to calm her breathing, some sweat slipping down her face...

She looked kinda sexy.

"GERO-GERO-GERO!" Bad Tsuyu! She shook her head to try to stop thinking such things and then approached Izumi. "W-Well done." Tsuyu commented, drawing Izumi's attention. Those green eyes of hers were so beautiful that it was hard not to look at them.

"E-Eh?" The girl watched her, completely confused for a moment. "Ah, t-thank you very much." An awkward smile appearing on her face. "Y-You did it great too. T-That first jump was really amazing! I mean, a-all the jumps were really amazing! ...I-I'm sorry."

Tsuyu watched slightly amused about how the girl had seen it necessary to apologize for something like that.

It seemed that Izumi wasn't used to receiving compliments or positive words from other people at all. It was more than clear considering how whenever Tsuyu spoke to her she had that expression of disbelief and restlessness in her gaze as if it were unbelievable that someone was interested in speaking to her.

Tsuyu was obviously going to have to continue interacting with Izumi so the girl got used to her. Tsuyu would help her as much as she could.

(Test N°2: Grip strength)

41 Kg.

Well, her strength had risen a little since the last time. It was a pity that it was difficult for her to use her tongue to lift things because like that she was sure she could have done a better result.

Tsuyu turned to see how Izumi was doing.

The girl was holding a 53 kg weight in her hand as if nothing, while an expression of slight disappointment crossed her face.

Seriously...? That was well above the average for a girl their age.

Actually, it was enough to leave Izumi in 3rd place in regards to the others 1-A girls, being overtaken only by Ochako who lifted a 65 Kg weight using her Quirk to reduce the effect of gravity on it, and Yaoyorozu who had raised about 200 kg by using a hydraulic stacker she built. But in pure strength, Izumi was probably in the first place.

Was she that strong? Tsuyu looked at Izumi from top to bottom, her uniform was still loose enough so that Izumi's figure wasn't apparent. Though in looks she seemed a bit on the small and frail side… But apparently that wasn't the case...

Just what was the girl hiding under her clothes...?

...

NO! Bad Tsuyu! Bad Tsuyu!

20