Chapter 29
456 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[I want to talk about the general races and their relationships. Also I want to talk about this special place.](Satoru)

[What do you want to know about that special place?](Akasha)

[Well I have several questions. First there were a lot of herbs, why is that?](Satoru)

[That’s because it’s something along a different dimension? As you know the right now your consciousness is in my god dimension which can’t be entered by other people. That special place is something that I created by taking some of the god dimension and making it a small world. I’m not sure how big it is but it should be big enough and because it’s a small world it also means that it need life, that’s why the herbs are growing there.](Akasha)

[Okay, the second question is are there any ores in that small world.](Satoru)

[There shouldn’t be any.](Akasha)

[Then are there monsters there?](Satoru)

[No, there aren’t any. If the monsters were there then they would soon devastate this small world. There aren’t any dungeons either.](Akasha)

[Then can I build a house or move other people to this small world?](Satoru)

[Yes you can, but only the people you acknowledge. They can’t go there by themselves, it works just like teleportation. You need to have a body contact with them and then think of entering this small world. You can build anything you want there, also you can plant herbs or other plants that you bring there. Herbs and other plants grow there faster than in Etronia so you can make a herb garden there. All that herbs really need to grow is mana and there is plenty of it there.](Akasha)

[Okay that’s all that I wanted to ask about that small world. Could you explain the relations between races now?](Satoru)

[There are many races out there but there. There are the beast people to the west, to the north and in the middle is the human race, and on the East is demon race. On the south are many races like elves, dark elves, fairies, dwarves, gnomes etc. The beast people are made up of many different races. There are many races such as firewolves, tiger kin, cat kin, dog kin etc. The demon race isn’t much different, there are onis, horned demons, imps etc. There are also the dragons such as ancient dragons that can think but most of the dragons are midless beasts.

As for the relations its quite complicated, most of the human kingdoms reject beast people, demon race and the other races in the south. There are some kingdoms that don’t reject those races and you are in one of them. The land that you are in is close to the beast people’s land. The first city that you went to was on the side of the human race so there weren’t any other races besides human. On the other hand some of the beast race hates human race because of them enslaving their people. The same is for elves, the human race likes to kidnap elves because of their beautiful appearance. The demon race and beast people had countless wars with the human race. Most of times the human race started those wars. Demon race is also hated by many races.](Akasha)

[Wait, are you telling me that the human race in this world is so bad? I know that humans mostly move with desires in mind but isn’t that too much? Are those people with authority retarded or what something?](Satoru)

[Sadly most of the nobles are so prideful that they believe that they are a higher existence. That’s why they try take other’s territories but hey aren’t succeeding because the other races are strong as well.](Akasha)

[So are you saying that it will be hard to move with me being a human?](Satoru)

[I don’t think so. Well you will probably be able to walk in their territories but the territories of races who have high pride like elves or races that have a deep hatred towards humans will be hard to travel in.](Akasha)

[So I should be able to travel there huh? By the way the dungeons are in all territories right?](Satoru)

[Yes, dungeons are placed on the whole scale of the world.](Akasha)

[Okay thanks for the information, it seems that my mana is running out so goodbye.](Satoru)

[Goodbye Satoru, work hard to summon me. I will be waiting!](Akasha)

Just like that my vision faded and I woke up in my bed. This time I wanted to try doing push ups with one hand and it actually succeeded. After doing my morning routine I went down and ate the breakfast with Lisa.

[By the way Lisa, do we need to report those guys to the guild?](Satoru)

[Ah, there were a lot of things happening so I forgot about that. Yes we should report them even if they are already dead.](Lisa)

[Then after eating lets go to the adventurers guild.](Satoru)

I still though that it would be risky telling the guild about their deeds. If these guys weren’t the only ones and had other parties in their gang then we could entice the rest of those guys to attack us. I would be fine though, Lisa would be too if she were to be with me. I could just teleport away if they would be stronger than us. After eating our meals we went out to the adventurers guild to report the death and deeds of those guys. When we entered the we went straight to the counter with receptionists and reported about that event. While talking with the receptionist I could feed some people staring at me and Lisa. I only glanced at them to appraise them but they weren’t that strong, something along a D rank adventurer. I figured those guys would do something to us or at least try to do.

[Did these guys really did such a thing? No, it’s probably possible. There were complaints about their bad behavior so they might do it. Thank you for reporting this event and please be careful, there might be some guys who want to take revenge for them.](Receptionist)

[Okay, thanks for the warning. We will be going now.](Satoru)

[Goodbye.](Lisa)

We again left for the dungeon but this time I kept the sense presence skill up for the whole time. I noticed that some of those guys left while we were talking with the receptionist. They seem to be tracking us on our way. I kept acting that I didn’t have a slightest idea about them tracking us to throw them off guard. The next time I see them they will probably think that I’m just a small fry or something. I though if they were trying to ambush us but they stopped when we entered the dungeon through the entrance.

[Why did we enter through the entrance?](Lisa)

She asked me while turning her head, there was visible cuteness in this action but I didn’t know why.

[There were some guys tracking us, probably those that that receptionist talked about.](Satoru)

When I said that I saw that Lisa’s face was pale.

[W-why are they after us?](Lisa)

That event probably made her traumatized.

[They are probably trying to extract revenge for their so called friends and trying to get you too.](Satoru)

[Hii~](Lisa)

[Most likely we will get ambushed after leaving the dungeon but we should be able to cope with them. Even if you can’t I can deal with them alone but it will take some time. I also don’t know if killing them is okay, if I were to do that then the guild would probably question our actions.](Satoru)

[I-I think it’s better to knock them out if it’s possible but if it’s impossible then it should be okay if we kill them. But isn’t it better to avoid them if we can’t win?](Lisa)

[I also think that the best option is to knock them out. Also running isn’t a good option as they will probably do the same action until they get us. We will knock them out if it’s possible but if it isn’t then we will kill them. Although I don’t like the idea of killing people.](Satoru)

[Yeah, we should do that.](Lisa)

With that we teleported to the eleventh floor and began defeating monsters again. This time around Lisa’s movements were better, she tried to keep with me and thanks to her apprentice mage she could apply the fire to her sword for more times. What I noticed though is that she still couldn't control the fire. What does it mean? It’s simple really, she can apply the fire to the sword but she can’t stop it on her whim. The fire just puts out when the amount of mana that she processed to the blade runs out.

On the contrary I cloak the sword in fire while constantly applying mana to it and cutting the connection off when I don’t want to use it anymore. I actually don’t lose much mana that way but Lisa does. I think the problem will be resolved once she gains the mana manipulation skill. I considered it would be better for me to move to the next floors and I consulted it with Lisa. I told her that the monkeys aren’t that hard to deal with and I wanted to see the monster on the fourteenth floor. I didn’t know what it was but maybe it wouldn't be a speed type.

When she agreed I dashed to the next floor and continued down while cutting all the monsters on my way. When I finally arrived at the fourteenth floor the scenery changed again. This time all I could see was a plain with small bushes. I also saw some big brown masses that are at least two meters high. There weren’t many of them in sight, only three. Their body was burly and on their head were two horns, they were similar to bulls. I curiously appraised one of them.

[Big Bull]
[Race]: Monster
[Level] 74
[HP] 3000/3000
[MP] 200/100
[Physical Strength] 2300
[Intelligence] 900
[Agility] 1500
[Stamina] 2500
[Endurance] 1400
[Skills]: [Rush 4], [Roar 2], [Rock splash 3]
[Rank] C

(W-what is this kind of monster doing here? Why is a C rank monster on a fourteenth floor! Is it because it’s powerful that there is only this many monsters here? They also seem to not be harmful unless you provoke them. Is this floor this kind of floor? The one where if the player accidentally harms the monster in some way or come close to them it will all chase it through the entire floor? I hope it isn’t like that, I really do.)

6