Chapter 2
2.2k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the top of the bookshelves, I was laying down and hiding from a certain person. A person who was given rights, even if she disrespects, she gets away from it.

The yellow light shimmering light penetrated the round glass on the spherical ceiling, and together with the air that brings heat from the outside, spread inside the library.

Laying on the bookshelf face down while reading the books in front of me with no hands. It did not fell down while I was reading, because with the power of the ice attribute, I was able to use magic without concealing it. Of course it needs to be ice.

And not only it’s on the book, but as well, underneath my clothes. Although, it didn’t seem to matter much, since I don’t really get hot.

Turning the page using the wind, and freeze it. I read once more.

Today, I felt a lot of people roaming around the abode, is it because of my father’s trading partners? Though, it doesn’t really matters to me.

Then suddenly, I was startled by something on my back, it was my cat, Secrea. I was startled because I focus too much on the other.

I’m becoming weak. My skills are getting rusty, should I go out and train myself a bit? No, it’s too tiring. And thinking about it makes it tiring to. Though, I hate procrastinating, but still I heard a certain quote “the more you hate, the more you love” I think this implies it too.

I hate procrastinating, though, I love it.

Also, I know that I will be explaining things about magic and stuff, you can skip ahead, don’t worry, it won’t make me angry.

Anyways, I don’t want to procrastinate, so I did what I do every day. I casted [Spatial] Magic, a magic came from an attribute [Space] combine with [darkness]. However, in Bloodcraft, it’s a combination of [Blood] and [Sacrifice]. Bloodcraft is for [summoning rituals] or [Revive], like from a class of necromancer.

For summoner’s class, they use numerology, the most complex magic structure. A combination of [Spatial] [Curse] and [bond], by the way [curse] is from Bloodcraft, and [bond] is from witchcraft. Through studying three of crafts, you are able to construct it, however it does not end yet.

If you have finished learning this. You have to convert them into numerology craft. Which consist with only shapes, universal letters and numbers. And sometimes they are reverse, which means they have different meanings. You also need to learn numerology.

Learning [Spatial] through elements, and of course, Attributes is only, but an attribute. By means of attribute, I’m talking about the magic attribute, if you get water, then your magic attribute is water. Attributes are based on the four main attribute. Fire, water, wind, and earth.

To get the other rare attributes, like dark, space, light, and etc. The elements comes in.

Elements have more details, like length, power, matter, and etc. If [fire] attribute has great power and combined with weak [water] attribute it’ll make [smoke] attribute, and if you lower it, it’ll create [steam] attribute. Higher it up it’ll create [Heat smoke] attribute. If you combine low [heat smoke] and high [fire], you create [Thunder]. If you lower [thunder], you create [cloud], if you higher [thunder] you create [lightning].

Although, one must delete a certain element to gain what you want, deleting them is like combining the opposite and counter of the element, and you must be careful to not combine the element you want or be careful that it might be deleted.

If one element is deleted, one must have to recreate it in different way, because you have another element in your hand, though, you can just restart everything you have done.

 Bloodcraft is more on sacrifice. If you have a goat and gave it a human blood, it will evolve, if you give it more, the more it evolves. If you give it greater than a human blood, perhaps demon’s blood, it evolves. Just like spells, if you give it more chant, if you give it more feelings.

Basically, Bloodcraft is like a wishing well, but has high demand, though the demand must be precise, if it went beyond, it won’t work and all the sacrifice will disappear together with the chant. The below is the same.

Anyway, the explanation went so long!

Casted a [spatial] magic and immediately casted witchcraft spells that went on my mind, I also created [Conceal] from Bloodcraft to conceal the use of magic. I cast it all inside the [spatial] magic, and remembering the spells that learnt from witchcraft.

After all, today is witchcraft! Tomorrow is Bloodcraft!

In any case, I continue to read the book in front of me. Then suddenly, I noticed a presence underneath me, it was Grey looking right and left.

Is she searching for something? Oh, right. She’s searching for me.

While looking at her, I pick another presence outside the door of the library. By the way, the entrance of this library has only one. There are no other entrance nor exit. I continued to read while my thoughts are cautious about the presence outside the door.

Turning to another page, coincidentally the door opens violently. The heat outside rapidly invades inside the library. Even though it’s still morning, the heat is overwhelming hot, even though I don’t hotness, I can just tell.

Reading words to words, a familiar voice that I don’t want to hear, echoes through the library. Though, this one is a bit matured or somewhat deep since I last heard it.

“Steph!!” The voice of a girlish tone and is enthusiastic made a cold travel in my spine. I shivered.

So that monster came back?

This is bad, I have to go out of this vicinity quickly! I stand up from my spot, quickly as possible and not to give any sound. I quickly stride atop the bookshelf and onto the nearest open window.

Upon there, I heard another voice of my big sister, Freya. A clingy big sister who always wants to play around with me. I descended to bottom of the bookshelf using a magic that allows me to cancel any momentum.

Then, I heard another voice that is different of Freya. It was my teacher, Grey. I hesitated to leave the library and quietly listen to them. I mean, I’m close to the eject spot. And if I am spotted, I might just run around the bookshelf and cast a spell to teleport me somewhere in our house.

“Milady Freya, its nice meeting you here~” Said Grey with mannered tone.

“You are?” Freya’s voice is filled with fear and tremor. She’s definitely scared to strangers.

What is it? Stranger phobia, I guess?

“I’m the personal tutor of your little sister, milady Stephany. I’m Grey” Said Grey with overwhelming etiquette. If her manner has given attention by my father, I’m sure he will ask Grey to lecture me about etiquette too.

Well, that’s not going to happen if I don’t get captured.

“Oh~ I heard about you” Said Freya with pleasure and friendly tone. “Are you also here for Steph too?”

Wait, aren’t you not too scared about Grey? Your voice is not trembling any more, weird. No, it’s not. I think Freya have learn to socialize in school.

Actually, why are you here in the first place? Don’t you have school today? Wait, I’m dumb... Is their summer? After all its summer season. No wonder I sense so many people today at our house. Maybe my other brother and sister brought a slave or a friend.

Lost in thoughts, Grey responded Freya with always, a well-mannered statement.

“Yes, you’re here for milady Stephany too?” She question.

“Yeah, I want her to know were back! Now, shall we find Steph?” With an enthusiastic tone, she answers Grey’s question.

Uwa, why is that you two are forming an alliance!? In any case, I wasted my time hearing them. I jump off the window and stride into a nearby forest and to my 2nd most favorite spot, the silent pond.

30