Chapter 11
1.3k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Just a heartbeat, your soul is change. Just a simple flinch, it takes your soul away. Just a simple glimpse, the abyss takes you away~

 

The moon awakens with the sleep of the sun. The cold arise from the frozen forest and came to the plateau and swept the entire area. The night was cold, everyone knows that. It was unbelievable that it was a summer season.

The cardinal lounges himself to the bed for comfort. Today was a long day and they even now know how to change one’s appearance. Thinking how the hero Alusu thank him, made him grin and blush.

Although, he was sometimes worried about her daughter ‘Steph’ even though they said it was fine. But the uneasy feeling lurks behind him and thinks about it. Why would the daughter run away from them? Was she shy? Or maybe embarrass?

Many conclusions have been reached, but never gets a proper answer.

As soon as his consciousness was slowly drifting away, he felt the sudden change around him. Rather than a cold breeze, it was warm. He rose his body up from the bed while he strayed his eyes and only to be caught by a mesmerizing scene.

At the balcony, where the Spirit Queen took forms. Silky blonde hair extends under her toes, the light from the moon was beautifully reflected from it. Her heterochromia eyes opens with divine atmosphere. As her naked body showed the perfect example of untouched, and guilt was born inside Cardinal.

She then slowly comes in the room while levitating. She asked while her voice echoes through the room.

“Can you help me?”

Her voice was filled with sadness, but her face does not change. The cardinal immediately jumps off from the bed and kneels down in all fours. He was crying, it was truly a lucky day for him, he couldn’t believe that even the Queen of the spirits came to ask him a favor. He quickly responded with a polite tone while carefully not to fumble up.

“What can I help you?”

As she expected, she immediately answered, “Can you perhaps unbanned the curse appearance?”

“Eh?” cardinal let out a stupefied voice.

He raises his head and casts a dumbfounded expression. He can do it, if the Great Spirit queen asked the others too. However, the other neighboring kingdom may not, unless if the Great Spirit queen shows up in front of the king and convince him.

“Yes, of course!” Cardinal said without even knowing for what reason.

Steph grinned. I mean, the Great Spirit Queen curves her lips up, showing satisfaction. She came closely to the Cardinal without a warning and touch Cardinal’s chin. The soft touch from the woman made cardinal to shiver.

Stare to stare. The Great Spirit Queen whispered in his ear.

“Do you accept me as well?”

Cardinal flabbergasted as his face turned red. ‘Is this really happening? Will this really happen!?’ he thought greedily and said without knowing the reason.

“Sure” he whispered in her ear.

With that, a robotic voice resounded inside the Great Spirit Queen’s mind. No, it was Steph in disguise.

[-contract has been confirmed. Cardinal will be your slave until his death-]

‘So easy’ Steph thought.

The Great Spirit Queen (Steph) retracted herself from the Cardinal and patted his shoulder.

“Actually” The Great Spirit Queen responded with a smile, a sinister smile that might even rival towards the demon king’s. She didn’t mind the trembling body of the Cardinal and continues “No, good luck! I’m counting on you!”

After her last statement, the Great Spirit Queen disappeared from his sight while leaving a small mist. Cardinal fell down to his knees. Well, he already is. His face became pale as the frozen forest he encountered earlier this morning.

“What was that” Cardinal said out loud.

He does not know he unconsciously approved the contract. If that was a normal contract, which means both parties may know what has been signed. But with the help of Mystic Craft, it does not

And now, Cardinal’s mind will only be for serving the Great Spirit Queen.

 

Part 2:

Grey was sleeping at the desk of her room, wearing a blueish sleeping gown. Her golden hair swayed down lifelessly and the pile of paper that was crushed scattered underneath her table, while her trash bin on the near door was overflowing with paper and tissue.

There was an open cabinet and on its door, dirty clothes and clean clothes were mixed together. It seems that the maid is cleaning her room, but can’t clean it completely. Her dirty clothes were also scattered in the floors.

‘Geez’ Steph thought with a glare aimed to Grey. She had an image of a beautiful woman, but seeing this ruined everything. Steph joins her hands, and thought. “To those man decides to marry this woman, I bid you a happy end”

Marrying this girl will make you hire a maid to clean up her room and a cook. If fight has started, you might want to run away as fast as you can. After all, Grey is a 1st rate mage in this world.

Steph took the blanket from the bed and covered Grey with it. She hadn't expected that Grey would be sleeping and the plan was ruined by it. Although, Steph has plan B! Even plan C and D. A magician does not play with just one plan.

Steph patted Grey’s head and casted a spell onto Grey.

“Have a nice dream~” She whispered and disappears her presence in the room.

Grey will tonight have a move on from her brother. It’s nothing but a pleasant dream.

27