Chapter 46 – Stop
46 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Elisi found herself comfortable in his embrace. The feeling of his warmth still lingered on her tingling lips, and such a sensation made it hard to hide her feelings.

Why did he kiss her? Why was he hugging her? Besides Marry, there was no other person who put their hands around her not to hurt her.

By resting her head on his chest, she wanted him to hug her even tighter.

Elisi knew even better now that she loved him. Her feelings grew even bigger than before.

Just being by his side while he got better made her happy. Finally, she could know what it was to be needed.

She always wondered around, looking from the outside. There was never a place that wanted her, and now she was in his arms.

It filled the healer with bliss. She got more than she ever asked for.

Even if Dalion didn’t love her back, she didn’t mind. It was ok.

Even if his kiss was to make her quiet, to stop her bothersome crying, it was ok.

It was hard to let go. In the effort to soak in this moment that might never come again, she clenched her fingers on his clothes and pressed her cheek tightly on his chest. It felt safe.

She could not let go. Then he grabbed the lower side of her shoulders and pulled her away.

With her big eyes, Elisi stared up at him.

A set of sparkly eyes were asking him for more and the temptation to give himself to her crawled in like a sneaky bastard. How much father could he go?

He also wanted more.

With just a look, this lady made him feel lost. The way she cried for him. Seeing her so desperate and broken comforted him.

The way Elisi wished to take Dalion’s pain.

She indeed achieved her goal and yet she awoke a new desire inside him by doing so.

If he gave her more at this very moment, he would take her all. Does she know that?

Her eyes, her expression, kept asking to surrender himself to her. One more hug, they said.

If he were to give her that, he wouldn’t stop there.

Instead, the king turned his gaze into the window to calm himself and tried to ignore her the best as he could.

Elisi was left confused

Suddenly he turned cold, his gaze looked towards the outside trying to avoid her.

Definitely she did something wrong, surely she asked too much and became even more bothersome.

She should not have cried.

Why did she? After all, he was the one hurting, not her.

She did everything wrong.

Abruptly Elisi was pushed towards his chest; then slowly pulled away as Dalion grabbed her cheek with his hand.

A sweet kiss took her breath away once more.

With a determined voice, he said,

“You did nothing wrong,”

The king turned his head towards the coach and he then shouted,

“Please stop!” 

2