Chapter 1: The Beginning
674 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

 

Yoshimada Takeshi 25 years of age. Occupation: Corporate Slave.

 

Yoshimada «Ehh, what a hard day it was!» Takeshi said to himself as he was walking home. But it was true a corporate slave like him always gets overtime and no respect. But Takeshi got used to it after some time and decided to mind his own business. Takeshi is a real fan of Isekai. To the point that his rented apartment was filled with all sorts of Isekai books. As if right now Takeshi was leaving the building that he worked at, only to find out that it started raining. Takeshi «Ahhh man its dark and now it started to rain? Really life?» Takeshi usually started his work day around 7:30 AM and since he was a corporate slave he always worked overtime. Therefor he left usually at 9:30 PM.

As Takeshi is walking home he decided to cross a road that he never used to cross at. Takeshi was really worn out today so he wanted to save some time and get home faster. As it rained Takeshi started to walk across the crossing pass. But he didnt notice a truck driving at full speed. He didnt hear the truck because of the rain but as soon as he started to see the lights from the truck it was too late. He heard a loud thump and a splash of water underneath him. As he layed down on the ground, he tought to himself. Takeshi « *Cough* *Cough* Ohhh, so thats how it enda huh. Atleast *Cough* i died like in of my favorite Isekais, damn you truck sama!!!» And as Takeshi layed there more and more people started gathering around looking at Takeshi laying on the ground with blood over him and his mouth. He started to see darkness appearing more and more around his eyes until he couldnt see at all.

Takeshi « So is this what death looks like? Endless darkness? That was really disappointing» said Takeshi in his mind. But as he tought and tought he started to feel something. Takeshi «Ehh whats this feeling? I am dead right? It feels like as if i touching something hard and some kind of slime is covering me» Takeshi starts to see faint light, and realises that he feels that his body is different somehow. Takeshi « What is this why do i feel different and where am i? It looks like i am in a EGG!» Takeshi quickly tought to himself that this is just a dream and everything around him is just his imagination. Oh how he was wrong. Takeshi «WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. LET ME OUT OF HERE» Takeshi tried saying that outloud but all the Words he tried to say were like a small roar of a dragon. Altough Takeshi made that roar he still understood the words he said in that roar. Its as if the words he was saying were translated into some sound! Takeshi « Wait i can hear something outside! Footsteps! Somebody help me get out of here!» But Takeshis atempts were futile as his roar was silenced by the egg. Not only that he was still just a baby and couldnt really make any sound.

But as Takeshi was listening he felt a vibration everytime the footstep was heard! And then he heard this. ?? « Oh, my precious child i am so tempted to just look into the egg you are in. But sadly i cant. Hopefully you will grow big and outgrow me! I will protect you no matter what so please come out soon» As Takeshi heard that he felt his egg and himself being pulled closer to something big with what looks like to be a giant tail. Takeshi wanted to say something but he suddenly felt very nice and warm. As if nothing will ever happen to him. And all his toughts just withered away. And then he fell asleep.

To be Continued!

17