Chapter 2
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

April Fool!

Hahaha, but seriously, I'm kinda stuck in this par. Until I get all of this sorted out, have a teaser chapter I guess....

Opening his eyes, Hui was met with a blurry sight. His stomach felt hollow and his bottom filled with wet stuff. Feeling discomfort on his sensitive skin of his loin, he cried.

“WUAAAAAH~!” The baby cried loudly.

The baby didn't have to wait long before a woman’s hands came over him and lifted him toward her. He heard the cooing of her mother, trying to calm him down. She then checked his lower body and felt a familiar wetness. With an experienced hand, she swiftly changed the baby’s diaper with  a prepared fresh new pair. 

After that, she breastfed him until he was full, then she gently pats his back until the newborn burped. During all this, not once had she smiled. Her face is that of a tired woman who barely rested, her second child is not any easier to deliver than her first.

She looked through the window of the room. The moon has set, dawn is approaching. She rocks the newborn gently, humming random tunes she made during her first pregnancy. Soon, little Fang Hui sleeps once more.

Mo Lian sighed. She laid down the baby on the bed, stroking his thin haired head and chubby face. Her heart filled with deep contempt for the newborn. 

Fragile.’ Mo Lian thought, her hand hovering on her baby’s neck. A squeeze, one single squeeze and this damned child will be gone from this world. 

One finger. 

Two fingers.

Four.

Six.

Ten.

‘....Lian’Er…..’ a voice of her darling echoed through her soul. Her hand trembles, tears flowing from her sky blue eyes. She collapses to her bed, whimpers in silence. She sobs for a few long minutes, then she sets her gaze toward Fang Hui. She slowly crawled to her baby. In a whisper, she asked the sleeping child.

“Why can’t I hate you?”

0