Chapter1: Shameless Lead
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damnnnnn… I was sleeping so soundly that I did not realize the time. Now what? I’m late for my school and my teacher will get mad at me again. It’s not my fault actually, my alarm didn't wake me up… Oh well I admit, It was my fault because I played video games ‘till midnight, but still.. Aishh! 

 

Heh! I’m still lucky today, my teacher is not here yet, good for me.

 

“ Zhack? You are late again?” Wilson greeted me while I was putting down my bag on my chair.

 

“ Thanks for your wonderful greetings, Wil” I said sarcastically. This guy never learned to choose his word.

 

“ Did you stay up all night playing video games again?” Masceiy asked while writing something on her notebook, that is what she always loves to do.

 

“ You bet, I studied all night of course” I shamelessly lied

 

“ Who would believe you? Just the idiot will” Kaizer butted in.

 

“Damn guys, it’s still early in the morning and you are starting to attack me” I said irritably, why do I even have friends like them, well I still love them anyway.

 

“ Get one half sheet of paper, we will have a surprise quiz today” our teacher said while putting her things on her table. Wow! What a great greetings too, why do this morning is so unlucky.

 

“Psstt...Do you have a paper? I forgot mine” I asked Kaizer almost whispering.

“ When did you ever bring one? Can’t remember any” Kaizer said while rolling his eyes and handed me a paper.

 

“ Heh! If you’ll still give me one why pick a fight with me” I said while folding the paper in my hand then licked it so that I can cut it because it is one whole sheet of paper and not a half one.

 

“ Do you have half a paper?” my classmate asked , sitting in front of me.

 

“ Want some?” I asked while handing her half of my paper. She looked at it for a while.

 

“ Ohh.. nevermind, I think I’ll ask someone else” she said while making a weird face.

“ I am being generous here, why not take it” I said while mumbling. I am trying to be nice, no one wants to share a half of paper with me always.

 

“ Don’t you realize it? Who wants a paper that is covered with saliva” Kaizer said mockingly.

 

Covered in saliva? I looked at the paper that I was holding and soon realized what he was talking about, but he’s wrong. The paper is not even covered with my saliva, just the edge of it. Tsk.. who told them to be picky. If you don’t want it then don’t, I can still use it for another time.

Our subject ended easily and I got a perfect score, I know I know it’s cause I’m a genius. Just kidding, I copied my friend’s answers, what could I do? I was not paying attention to the lesson yesterday because I’m too sleepy. Well enough with that, It’s done anyway. After some time, the other subjects are done too and the time passed by quickly and it is our break time now.

 

“ Hey you guys, what are we eating today?” I asked Wilson, Kaizer and  Masceiy while wrapping my hand to Wilson’s shoulder.

 

“ You did not bring any food again?” Masceiy asked, putting her things in her bag.

 

“ What do you expect? Of course I did not, and you are all here any way so I do not need worry. What are friends for right?” I said confidently. If there is a reward for being shameless, of course I will win it. They just gave me a deep sigh before proceeding to clearing their tables. I don’t need to clear anything at my table because I only have a ballpen and nothing else. My bag is only for display actually. I know I am such a good student.

 

“That looks tasty, can I have  a bite?” I asked Wilson while staring at his food intensely. We are currently eating in our canteen.

 

“W-what? What do you want? You already have food on your own, why take mine?” Wilson answered, hiding his food behind him.

 

“ I am not trying to take it, I just want a bite.” I said while pouting my lips.

 

“ Who wants to give you a bite? How shameless can you be? Half a bite you say? When you bite our food you eat almost half of it!” Kaizer sneered at me while also hiding his food.

 

“ Hmpp..If you don’t wanna give me any then just say so, why must you need to attack me” I said, pouting again. 

 

I just want to have some of that home made sandwich from Wilson, it looks so tasty and it makes me drool, guess I need to ask his mother if she doesn't mind having another someone to be fed, I'll ask her to adopt me so that I can have delicious food to bring to our school.

The day passed pretty easily and our second Semester is starting soon, I’m not really looking forward to it anyway because my everyday life is just the same, It’s kinda boring actually except when I am with my friends ang when I'm playing video games. One week before our second semester will start,  Masceiy is drowning herself to her studies as usual, Kaizer is helping his father with their business and for Wilson, dunno ‘bout him and I don’t care anyway he’s big enough. I’ll just busy myself again playing video games in my room while munching some chips and drink whatever I want, no one will care anyway cause I'm living by myself, my parents are both in another country and just barely contact me. They will just call me if I did some trouble again but other than that, they did not care at all. I prefer it that way though, who wants someone to meddle with their business anyway.

1