category:Dimension Type:Abyssal Name:Abyss Year: 50 million years since Ambra was made.
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Abyss is like a ocean, but once you enter you can never leave hence the name Abyss was given to the realm.

 

People thought that the Abyss was made to hold the most dangerous monster, but now we know it just makes anything that anything that goes into the Abyss they become a living nightmare. Maybe it was made to hold them at some point, but now it makes monsters.

 

The Abyss has been found to go on forever, and that mana doesn’t exist there so we don’t know why creatures can even survive there, well since you know mana is life force of the soul.

 

 

”Um, well hello it’s me Amra. The Abyss is a new dimensions I just made on accident and I found out it isn’t a place the should never been made.” (Amra)

“Update by Me Amra about the Abyss. The Abyss was made by a byproduct of making the underworld to hold the more dangerous creatures who roam Ambra, at the time I thought I made the underworld so I threw all the creatures I didn’t want on Ambra in there. And well I saw that the creatures mana was sucked out of them. And the few who lived started which was only 12 started to suck in something into there mana veins and the stuff wasn’t mana, it was what I know call the void or void mana. Then they started consume the corpses of the ones who perished before them. Then after eating all of the dead bodies they went in a hibernation like state so I thought it was all ok so I went on to make the real underworld. Once I came back to check on them I found they all grew bigger, smarter, and really really scary, I gave these creatures the titles of the 12 rulers of the Abyss because it sounded cool, I might make logs on them.” (Amra)

 

1