Waking
37 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
this is a shit first chapter that I don’t feel like to change so enjoy. Chapter 2 will be much longer

Students were pelting dummies in the courtyard of the academy with many different attacks each of them obliterating them while just as quickly they were destroyed the dummies were fixed by the a day was lanet magic. Although most of theses dummies were for everyone to use some students who were in the academy with a work contract were not allowed to use academy materials and hence had to make do.

Sabrina was infuriated. After being underlying humiliated in Magic’s 101 by her classmates  when she failed to keep her consternation for smoke spell with the spells uncontrolled manna blowing up in her face. She quickly stormed into her room and grabbed Metus an old style combat dummy. She found it in her dorm when she came here and ever since the. She’s been using it as a way to pelt out her frustrations. As she pelted it with the usually fire ball and other spells she felt a weird sensation like of she was being watched. Unable to shake of this feeling she ending her ragging early and quickly casting a fix spell to bring the dummy to some of its former glory. She then quickly put dummy in her closet and went outside for some air.

I am Metus. I serve master. He thought. Metus surveyed the room putting every minute detail into his brain? Next he looked at him self. A crude rendition of a human with long limbs big hands and no feet.  Metus tried to Move to find his master but couldn’t seem to be able to walk like master. Metus filled with Determination to find his master dragged his body with his two hands hoping to find her.

Sabrina couldn’t shake of this felling of being watched . As she was going back to her dorm a sudden ping cought her attention.

You have created a crude golem

will you name it?

y/n

 

 

When she selected yes and named it Metus. Once she finished she suddenly felt extreme pain.

You have successfully named crude golem Metus

user has insufficient mana to create creature bond

Soulbond has been put in place

After reading the message she passsed out form pain

4