Divagation of Destiny Chapter 1
81 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Date: 5783rd Binary Year, 8th Binary Month 2nd Binary Week
Location: Planet Hydar
Era: Contemplation

 

A set of greenish mists, faded the atmosphere, giving an enigmatic sense to the ambiance, while a gaseous scent in the air comforted all present.

A long, orderly, harmonious procession of Hydars walked with light steps, their prominent heads bent low while a sort of black hooded cloak covered their faces as a sign of submission, all along a magnificent and mysterious bridge, decorated with various ominous lanterns emitting a pink, pulsating light. Illuminating the darkness of the night with their light.

Tall statues on either side of the bridge prayed with their heads bowed. Draped in the same garb as those present, beyond at the end of it. A great double triumphal arch, with golden semicircular arches, opened the way, as an invitation to all its faithful believers, chanting together, a kind of ordered chant, low rhythm and in submissive choir...

In the surroundings of the gigantic bridge that undulated around the whole scene, the great Gothic palaces adorned the place, with their beautifully elaborated gardens, rose between their pointed towers, with arches, vaults, rose windows and sinuous and melodious flying buttresses.

 

All of them the civilization of the Hydars cried to heaven their true reason for existence and their incomparable fervor, deeply rooted in their reptilian brains. For their Connection with their God had always remained within them since time immemorial. It was due to their untiring faith to serve before his watchful eye and voice that resonated within them. For the horizon as far as their eyes could see awaited what they longed for.

An immense palace similar to a divine cathedral, emerald green, with a concentric circular shape and divided into different concentric floors.

 

All of them one after the other like an impregnable fortress itself, all of them perfectly decorated in a very extravagant and ornate way. Crowning it all was a gigantic crystal dome that reflected, in itself, the same colors of the pulsating stars.

 

In one of the corners of the marvelous city, in the recesses of the divine cathedral, stood an Albino Hydar, a being of incalculable power, he watched or rather felt somehow all the minds that roamed the place, adoring him, and marveling before him, for millennia this had filled him with pride and deep satisfaction....

 

But it was too long ago that his curiosity had been transformed into a kind of passive observation and everything was a mere tradition for him, but his followers did it because they loved him, his heavy and old eyelids looked at infinity to a stormy place, full of violet clusters, beings of real energy that fluttered in the firmament, in a kind of infinite freedom...

 

Blessed with immortality, from an exterminated dimension, even when his body did not show aging, his own mind was full of experiences, making him relive many of them, analyzing and submerging himself in long dreams that filled the atmosphere until they seemed real...

 

He contemplated all those precise moments of his history, because even though he had achieved many of his great goals and faced all the challenges and sacrifices that existence itself had sent him...

 

Still something told him that he had sacrificed more than he should have ever done, plunging him into a spiral of chaos...

 

Eating away at him from within, but from which he had to get out, for the destiny of his people, the Hydar, has always been in his hands.

 

He as a father loved them, they believed fervently in him, being the incarnation of their very deity and the worship of his person the traditional world religion for millennia.

 

He had guided them for countless years, hundreds of generations, recognizing them, but in the end, all those whom he loved, cared for, taught, juiced or raised... died in their old age or in the thousands of conflicts that his species has had to face...

 

Neither the many scientific advances, in medicine or biology, had been able to avoid it....submerging in a deep depression, of which he had had to get used to long ago, for the sake of his precious people and civilization, being the central piece, of its development and its...fall, will be the end of everything he has built and imposed during millennia...

 

Neither the ancient cultures, technological developments, wars, plagues, disasters, everything had had to face, losing so many faithful in these or see how they died of old age, even their own offspring, did not escape this misfortune...

 

Drowning even more in sadness, where he had to hide, all his past in the deepest of his heart, with the hope of being able to continue being faithful, to his ideals as God over this world and continue guiding his will, over all those dangers that the cosmos enclosed...and threw them....

Once again the Albino Hydar tried to stop thinking about it, tired on his immense throne, he fell asleep, his most faithful followers, left the room with a pronounced bow, present of his fears and full of fears, he returned to submerge himself in the warmth and simplicity of his past...when everything was truly easy and the Eolytos took care of him as a family...

 

-To be Continue-

 

2