Divagation of Mentality Chapter 6
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Date: 5783rd Binary Year, 13th Binary Month 1st Binary Week
Location: Planet Hydar
Era: Contemplation

I still remember, in the deepest part of my mind how it all started, when at the beginning I still didn't know... who I was... or what I was....

 

Everything seemed strange to me, like realizing that I was able to think and connect ideas and also realizing that I was filled with a great power which I didn't know if it was mine or if it was something normal in my existence...

 

Surrounding all this I felt like something was calling me from somewhere, in the first instance I tried to observe around me until I discovered that these were coming from inside me but somehow it was complicated to understand them... What could they be...?

 

I discovered with some surprise what I was capable of, with that strange energy that if I used it made me gasp with fatigue for a long time....

 

Progressively I became interested in these strange powers, being able to understand what they were and what they meant for me and my survival in the environment that I would later have to explore.

 

Moreover, the constant use of them allowed me to have a clearer vision that something was trying to communicate with me from within, while I barely understood what they were telling me. Gradually somehow my mind was getting used to them and fitting all those puzzle pieces together helping me to understand what they were saying and their meaning to me.

 

I was scared, at first about what those voices were...to feel something different from the inside and not understand it was really strange. When I finally managed to establish a solid communication it brought me peace and calmness as if the voices of my unknown family were living inside me and helping me...

 


 

An albino, reptilian being with bulging eyes was attentively observing the flame of one of the many candelabras in his imperial chamber. The violet-colored vapor they exuded as they burned gave off a haze throughout the room.

 

This brought back memories of a few millennia in the past when, on one of his many mental expeditions while accompanying his retinue of telepaths, through a large nebula of an unexplored region classified as dangerous due to its many interferences from various surrounding energies.

 

While admiring the cosmos of a new vision of exploration, there was a distant point that only Rukagikex himself had seen, a strange and potential energy gushed from one place, while some kind of noises, maybe voices could be faintly felt...

The Universe is a place full of dangers and Rukagikex after generations of advancement in all sorts of ways had developed an attachment to his dearest kindred, even though he knew he should let them move on, their lives were always too short for an immortal like him.

 

Realizing this possibility, every opportunity could bring benefits and sacrifices, even more so with the responsibility of his species on his back.

 

-"[Activating Psionic Shield]"-

 

He quickly summoned a barrier of energy, with the simplicity of a thought, surrounded all those present, covering them with a kind of mantle that would protect them.

 

-"[Psi Leap Initiated and Confirmed]".

 

Then the consciousnesses of all jumped to a point close to the target.

 

-"[Confirmed Point]"-

 

The Subordinates of Rukagikex, submissive and loyal always admired his great power, for although their expressions always mute before the power of their great God, calm and silence were deeply rooted in their consciences.

 

As soon as they arrived it took them no more than an instant to initiate the parameters, of their various [Psionic Sensors] giving diverse information that they then transferred to Rukagikex so that he could better analyze the situation and demonstrate their capabilities, for these missions had diverse objectives, one of them being to teach the promising new generations that marked the technological and social progress of the planet Hydar

 

-"[Psionic Sensors Activated]"-

 

-"[Empty System Drifting]"-

 

-"[Presence of 5 Planetary Bodies]"-

 

-"[Barren Planet x 2, Toxic Planet x 1, Undefined Planet x 1, Gas Giant x 2]"-

 

The data was not long in coming and was diligently transferred to the central mind of the group.

 

-Clearly the only anomaly, other than the star in this system seems to have evaporated, burned out or somehow disappeared...obviously this place had intelligent life. telepathically transmitted Rukagikex

 

His subjects maintained their position, they clearly noticed the absence of a dominant star as soon as they entered this distant system but even that [Planet Indefinite] filled their minds with curiosity...

 

Rukagikex didn't need to explain anything, as his entourage ran a quick scan of the [Planet Indefinite] for answers....

 

-"[Defined Rocky Composition]"-

 

-"[Presence of multiple layers of undefined gas]"-

 

-"[Presence of an undefined element]"-

Not being able to grasp any answer, other than the elemental composition of a rocky planet raised various questions in everyone's minds.

 

Rukagikex, always curious and an avid explorer from the beginning of his existence, decided to take a chance himself at this point.

 

Despite what was going to happen, the Hydars minds that accompanied him, trusted their God Emperor and so apart from feeling somewhat worried, they let him explore on his own, being aware that he would not put them in danger in a place like the mind consciousness.

Rukagikex, approached his consciousness, leaving the others protected with the [Psionic Shield] previous he had summoned, as he wrapped himself in another of his own, such a mental burden posed nothing to his great power.

As he traversed the path to land on the upper atmosphere, he could notice how that material that bathed the entire planet like a layer of dust covered it intensely while in some points the flames of the subsoil emanated burning it until it disappeared in a kind of violet vapor or mist.

 

-"[Psychic Manipulation Activated]".

 

Proceeding to collect both solid and gaseous samples, he noticed that the brownish-colored matter had very accentuated biological properties.

 

-This element is like some kind of...biological ash...some kind of biological remains?

 

Even having encountered thousands of diverse species in the universe, of all kinds, forms or diverse situations, these strange alien biological remains covering an entire planet, distilled for some time a sound that he realized only he could notice and now understood what they were saying...[Zro]...[Zro]....

 

-This [Zro] really is a strange material, I feel how my powers are more alive and intense near it as if these ashes were charged with dissolved psionic energy... it is possible that they belonged to a preterite psionic species that became extinct.

 

This reasoning had undoubtedly made Rukagikex's skin crawl, apart from the use that the Hydars could make of this dust and their study of both the planet and the system, his conscience was beginning to fill with various questions...

 

-What had happened to this psionic species?

 

-What had destroyed them into this dust called [Zro]?

 

-Should we take this as a warning in the extended use of our psionic technology?

Several questions were generated, in his head, finally he decided to take advantage of the [Zro] as he did not detect anything evil in it but he should still investigate the past of this creepy place?

Returning from that vision somewhere in the recesses of his mind, Rukagikex averted his gaze beyond one of the many gigantic and bizarre windows that adorned his room, putting his gaze to infinity he returned to dreaming of his origins...

-To be continued-

 

 

1