Awakening
189 7 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   Darkness, that is the only thing i see around me, sometimes i feel like i am floating, other times i feel like i am inside of an egg, but the strongest feeling that i have, is that i am dreaming, as if all this time, and the present time i am dreaming, i dont know what is real, or what is happening, but i feel good.

   I feel like i am going to wake up, this is not a dream ? so what is it, cracks appear around me, and strong light burst in my eyes, almost to the point of making me blind, i look around, and only darkness remains, but i was in a floating piece of earth, and in front of me was an man, he has a long brown hair and a beard, wearing a withe cloack.

- You finally awake.... - ???

- who are you... ? - ???

- Wrong question, who are you ? - ???

   I search at my memories, i was only a normal guy until last night, but i don't remember what happened next.

- What happened to me ? - ???

- ... You died, well not exactly died, but when you died you ascended to another plane, you become a god - ???

- Wh... what do you mean i became a god - ???

   The figure looks at me with sincere eyes, as if looking at me with nostalgia.

- i know how you are feeling, let me tell you what is your situation, when a animal evolves till the point of being rational, the soul also become strong, and rational beings when they die, they become gods. - ???

   He stops, wave his hands and an apple appears in his hands and he takes a bite.

- When i mean a god i really mean it, you can create life and manipulate matter, and you are also imortal, when your body is destroyed, with time it gets back to normal, obviously you can die by having your soul destroyed, but nobody can touch the soul, only the god can touch its soul, and actually... that is what i wanted to do before you appear. - ???

- Wait, you want to kill your self ? - ???

   He look at the apple in his hands, and with a sad face he tells.

- i have nothing more to live for, i destroyed planets and created universes, but i dont feel nothing to live for, i have stayed floating in the nothing, thinking if this is really what i wanted, i have stayed so long that the primal gods around me created a barrier to contain me, even it being useless... but its not me who need an anwsner, its you right, now that you are a god, you need a new name, so tell what name you want to have ? - ???

   I think, nothing really comes to my mind, but my soul was whispering to me, not a name, but a word.

- ...Death - Death

- It makes a lot of sense, thats probably why you look like this - ???

   He waves his hands and a mirror appear to me, my face was an skull with a crown, and my body have an armor that looked ancient and older than time it self.

- This is the form that you unconciously wanted to have, with time you can change this. - ???

- No... i think it fits me - Death

- Well Death, i think this is a goodbye... - ???

   I look at him and see that he was slowly fading away, and small particles of light run out of him.

- I wanted to talk more, but i think my time is already coming. - ???

- Wait, before you go tell me your name ? - Death

- you can call me... Jesus - Jesus

   He smiles at me, and nothing stands there anymore, it truly shocked me, nothing that i heard until now make sense, i look around, and see the ancient barrier.

- For now, let me think how to get out of here. 

7