Chapter 4 – Little Talk
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside team RWBY dorm room. 

“Yang!  i can't believe we got a mission, oh! I'm so excited,”

Ruby said with an excited face. 

“Woah, calm down sis, it's not like this is our first mission,”

Yang said trying to calm Ruby down. 

“So what's the mission anyway, you guys haven't told us yet,”

Blake said. 

“Our mission this time is to investigate the Golden forest,”

Weiss said. 

“What? our mission is just to see some forest? sorry sis but I don't think that's interesting at all,”

Yang said. 

“You don't understand Yang, apparently from the data Ozpin gave us the Golden forest isn't always a forest,”

Weiss said while sending the data from her scroll to Yang and Blake scrolls. 

“Yeah, apparently it was a desert only two years ago! a desert turn into a forest in such a short time don't you think that some strange thing is happening there!”

Ruby said while shaking Yang. 

“That does sound strange,”

Yang said wondering.

“A desert that turn into a forest in only two years is impossible,”

Blake said doubtful.

“That what i thought too but the data said otherwise, and also there's one thing you got wrong the desert didn't turn into a forest in the span of two years but two years ago it instantly turn into a forest.”

Weiss said still a bit skeptical.

“What? that's even more impossible,”

Blake said surprised.

“And that's why we were sent to investigate it, to find out this impossibility, isn't it exiting,”

Rwby said. 

“When you say it like that i guess it is exciting, I wonder what will we come across in such a place, it's gonna be an adventure,”

Yang said looking more excited.

“Don't forget we also have a second objective beside only investigating the Golden forest,”

Weiss said.

“Oh yeah, almost forgot about that,”

Ruby said. 

“Second objective?”

Blake asked. 

“Our second objective is that if we met a person inside the Golden forest we have to bring him back if possible, Ozpin is quite vague about this actually,”

Weiss said while thinking about the weird mission that they got. 

“Well, don't think much about it all we have to do is investigate this mistery forest beat some Grimm on the way and if we found a person bring him back, easy,”

Yang said. 

Suddenly Blake who is just finished looking at the data said. 

“It's weird, according to this data the information about the forest change is already known two years ago, but why only send people to investigate now,”

“I'm sure its nothing, maybe they just have something more important to take care of rather than just some forest that suddenly grow on a desert,”

Yang said not really cared. 

Blake only stared at a picture of the forest on her scroll worriedly.

“Well, we don't have to think about that for now, we still have two days before our departure to the mission, let's use this time to prepare ourselves,”

Weiss said.

“Perfect, I'm just thinking about giving Crescent Rose some upgrade, I'm gonna be so ready for that mission,”

Ruby said before running out of the room. 

1