Chapter 12 – Entering the Dungeon of Runesong
100 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How is it?" Ultear asked Arthurus as he sat on the bed in their inn. 

Minerva was seated naked between his legs, using her mouth to help him train by sucking him.

Kagura was polishing her new sword she just bought. 

"This is a tome for demon summoning. Those demons were so powerful, not because the summoner was powerful, rather the number of sacrifices that were used to summon each demon" Arthurus answered. 

"No, what I meant was... did it work?" Ultear asked

Minerva also looked up at him curiously as her hand played with his cock. 

Arthurus looked at his stats. 

[Name: Arthur Rios]
[Age:17]
[Class: Warrior]
[Alignment: Neutral]

[Level: 12
[Strength: 11 Speed: 11]
[Agility: 11 Durability: 10]
[Intelligence: 20 Charisma: 11]
[Life: 112/112 Mana: 10018/10018]

[Skill - Lvl 1 Time Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Space Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Gravity Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Water Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Air Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Earth Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Fire Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 White Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Shadow Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Demon Summoning Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Masturbation]

"Yes... I suppose it did. I gained 2 levels after that battle with the demons and I did gain one level in demon summoning.....

What the hell? Level 1 in masturbation???

Anyway, I can't use this. I can't sacrifice lives to summon an evil demon" Arthurus said

"Can't you use other things besides human lives as sacrifices?" Minerva asked

"I don't know. The tome only gives instructions about using human lives. Perhaps I can use orcs or goblins....but I don't think I want to summon a demon" Arthurus said

"What a shame, learning a useless skill like this" Ultear said

"Did you say you gained a new skill called masturbation?" Minerva laughed

"Yes... another useless skill.. gained from a deadly battle too" Arthurus said

"Maybe it's not so useless. I'll test it out" Minerva smiled as she started sucking him more aggressively.

She even fingered his asshole as she sucked him, making the girls feel more and more powerful the more aroused he got.

Kagura closed her eyes, feeling the empowerment as Minerva's finger stimulated where his prostate should be.

"Aaaah" Arthurus suddenly yelled as Minerva dodged his powerful shot across the room.

*SPLAT*

Kagura looked up angrily

"I... just polished it.." she said, looking at her cum covered katana.

"He really did last longer. Perhaps it's a desirable skill after all" Minerva laughed as she got off the ground.

--

The next day, the group departed from Runesong, heading further north to search for the new dungeon that the Fellowship of the Fearless went.

The atmosphere around the dungeon was different from the many dungeons he has been to.

Dungeon exploring were normally sombre affairs, that if you see someone leaving a dungeon, it was normally a scene of a hard fought victory, or a despairing and injured party. 

But here, there seemed to be a carnival around the dungeon, with food sellers setting up stalls, and adventurers going in and out as if they entered a tourist site.

Arthurus recognized a few faces, but he didn't know from where. He certainly knew all his friends and acquaintances from his adventuring missions and from the places he stayed in.

No, they were from Earth, and these people were from the same village he originally appeared from Earth with. 

Arthurus was musing to himself that it has been so long since he was brought here, he didn't really take note of whether a person was a local or was brought from Earth.

It was just at that moment when he did see someone he recognized.

He was Frederick Lumpold IV, the noble who bought him as a slave!

Arthurus didn't really hate him for being his slave master, as he at least fed him and dressed him, and never treated him any worse than any other slave.

He hated him for abandoning him to die in that lonely tomb.

But being abandoned gave him his freedom, And to be frank, he did steal the 3 rare magics that created his avatars.

Frederick had 10 knight with him this time, and the other faces were familiar too, namely Angribus the ranger, Priestess Priscilla and Durbin the mage. There were also another 2 adventurers that Arthurus didn't recognize, probably later additions.

There was a shifty looking character that was probably a thief or assassin, and another mage.

Frederick stared at Arthurus for a moment, before turning back and leading his team into the dungeon.

Arthurus couldn't tell if Frederick recognized him or not. But he was not bothered.

Arthurus and his team entered the dungeon just behind Frederick's team, keeping a distance so as not to get in an unnecessary conflict.

"Should we begin?" Ultear asked, looking at Arthurus

He nodded and his cape started moving up and down near his groin area.

[Time Freeze]

Ultear cast as she froze time

The team walked past Frederick's team and went down the dungeon, easily bypassing all the frozen traps and monsters.

Unfortunately, Ultear's [Time Freeze] only lasted within her eyesight. 

So she had to recast the spell over and over.

Fortunately, Arthurus kept her powered up, so she could cast the same powerful skill practically indefinitely until he came.

--

The dungeon was huge, and it took Arthurus and the others a long time, even when time was stopped, to traverse the many levels of the dungeon. 

Minerva was leisurely playing with Arthurus' cock, holding it as she pulled him along. 

Kagura noted that the journey so far was anti-climatic as freezing time took the adventure out of dungeon diving. 

Suddenly, they saw Falcor the Ranger, injured and hiding behind some rocks with his bow ready. 

There was Cannon the swordsman, who was charging forwards with Magnum the dwarf.

Hermes the spear wielder lay unconscious nearby with injuries all over. 

And in the distance, they saw Asmara the Ice Queen, floating in the sky as she attacked a huge Balor!

Unfortunately, Ultear's [Time Freeze] spell froze time for everyone here, except the Balor, who was powerful enough to resist the spell, and it's flaming sword was still moving towards Asmara while she was frozen. 

"Shit!" Minerva moved quickly as she cast [Teleport] and teleported Asmara back near Cannon and Magnum

Ultear immediately released [Time Freeze]. 

Time moved back to normal as the Balor sliced through thin air.

Asmara looked confused, finding herself in another position in the area as Cannon and Magnum passed her as they charged at the Balor. 

 

 

3