Chapter 21 – Tormon the Multimagus
74 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthurus stumbled backwards, nearly tripping as the ancient mage looked at him

"What is your name young man?" Tormon asked

"I.. I'm named Arthurus..." Arthurus answered

"And this is... your mate? She is... different" he asked, looking at the naked Erza

"She is a created being of magic and technology" Arthurus said

"Yes...an immortal bodyguard.. I can see your souls are bonded.... but she is not the only one" Tormon said as he clicked his fingers

Arthurus' penis trembled by itself, pointing straight ahead while still remaining flaccid

Suddenly, Ultear and Minerva popped out directly from his uretra, while Kagura appeared out of his ass simultaneously.

They fell to the floor, naked and disoriented

Unlike when he usually brought them out, being forcefully pulled out made his knees tremble and his pee hole and asshole hurt.

At the same time, a portal opened and Mirajane was unceremoniously thrown out to the floor too.

"A collection of beauties, all bonded to your soul" Tormon said as the 4 naked women got to their feet and prepared for battle.

"Three avatars, of time, space and gravity no less...how obscure... I remember a junior named Rathmarov who was researching these magics...." he said out loud, remembering a special mage he once knew, who was the only mage he knew to have time, space and gravity magic. 

"Nevermind...hmmm.... and this is a summoned a.... an impossible holy demon..  interesting" Tormon continued, looking at Mirajane with a raised eyebrow

"And you... a level one time, space, gravity, fire, water, ice, earth, air, white, shadow, demon summoning mage and genetic alchemist too...it seems you have a talent for learning many types of magic, but are unable to master any." Tormon said again

Arthurus was shocked he could see his magic. But then again, he was a legendary mage.

"Yes... you are right. I am unable to learn any magic beyond level one.." Arthurus admitted, knowing he couldn't hide from his eyes.

"... but you are able to pick up quickly, even racial magic, correct?" Tormon interrupted

"Yes.. how did you..." Arthurus blurted, then shut up and nodded 

"Would you like to be my apprentice? You will learn more types of magic, and I can teach you how to level up the magic you do learn" Tormon said as he got up, cobwebs dropping from his body

"What?" Arthurus asked, shocked at the sudden offer

"I said I will teach you more types of magic, and teach you how to break through to reach further levels" Tormon said

"That sounds attractive.. but why?"Arthurus asked

"Because you have passed my test to be my apprentice, and you have a talent for many types of magic, like me! I was once known as the Multimagus, the mage that has mastered many types magics, but I only mastered the elements. Even I never managed to learn a single racial magic" Tormon said

"And also, I can teach you magic nullification, which is what was used on you when you entered my castle" he said

The offer was very attractive. He has learned from several teachers that were wonderful to him and taught him their individual type of magic. But this Tormon was a legendary master mage who supposedly could teach him all magics. 

"Do you accept?" Tormon asked

"Yes. I accept master" Arthurus said as he bowed deeply, the opportunity too hard to resist

As he bowed, the other 5 naked women bowed as well, as Tormon had become their master's master.

"Excellent" Tormon smiled

--

Over the following few days, Arthurus trained with the girls, demonstrating to Tormon his abilities and theirs so that he could evaluate how to teach him, and them.

Arturus showed off Ultear. Minerva and Kagura's magic and the need to masturbate and fingered his own ass to empower them.

Mirajane demonstrated her demon powers, showing how she could use demonic abilities and body weapons, yet remained a pure uncorrupt soul.

While that was happening, they were also discovering Erza's abilities.

Like the Erza of Fairy Tail, she had super strength, speed, durability and was a master in unarmed combat and all forms of medieval weaponry. 

Unlike the Erza of the manga, she could not summon and equip herself with armor sets and weapons that gave her different abilities, rather she could create armors and weapons out of solid light that was as hard as the strongest materials, matched only by Mirajane's demonic parts.

Furthermore, as fucking and ejaculating inside Erza bonded her to him and let her come to life, he needed to fuck her ever so often and cum into her to replenish her solid light powers and her body, otherwise she would run out of power like a battery operated toy and fall into a suspended state until he fucks her again.

All the while, Tormon was also teaching Arthurus telepathically, teaching him lightning magic, lava magic, metal magic and even evil magic like blood magic and necromancy.

As for magic negation, it relied on him already knowing the type of magic to negate a type of magic.

For example, to negate fire magic, he needed to know fire magic. If one already knows the basics of fire magic, you only need to negate the fire forming to stop it, regardless what spell was cast.

No fire magic would work, no matter how high powered if you cannot conjure a flame in the first place!

--

Arthurus was fucking Erza to recharge her body, which he found to last for two days. Her body needed his actual liquids in her, which she absorbed in any of her 3 holes.

This of course caused a conflict with Mirajane who was addicted to the taste, so Arthurus had to promise her to produce an extra batch for her at least once a day.

Of course Tormon's eyes watched everything, even their private moments in the room.

A few days later, Tormon suddenly told Arthurus "I've found a solution... to increase some of your levels" 

"Really? Teach me" Arthurus said happily

"It's probably easier if I telepathically impart the knowledge to you" he said

"Ok" Arthur consented

Tormon touched his head and it seemed like an unlimited amount of information entered his head, causing Arthurus to black out. 

2