Chapter 24 – The Shadow
67 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthurus, Erza, Mirajane, Ultear, Minerva and Kagura roamed aimlessly for 2 weeks.

They trekked through dark forests, frozen mountains and now they faced an barren land with a ominous red sky over their heads. 

They hadn't met a single soul in their travels, making Arthurus wonder if they shouldn't have left the flying castle and waited for it to appear over a civilized land. 

But it was too late to regret. The flying castle had already disappeared anyway. 

Arthurus had to decide whether or not to continue forwards or turn back to head another direction. 

At least in the forest, they could hunt for creatures to eat in the dark forest. 

Arthurus was the only one that required food as the 3 avatars were magical spirits and didn't require food and Mirajane was a demonic being that was happy with his cum every once in a while. Erza on the other hand needed his cum inside her every 2 days, so she didn't require food as well. 

"So should we continue on?" Ultear asked, looking at Arthurus

"We have some stored food inside my storage ring. So I should be able to last for a week without hunting" Arthurus said

As they continued their track, not only did it get darker, but an ominous mist covered the area, making it difficult to see beyond a few meters.

Arthurus' flame spell cast on his staff didn't help at all and Erza said that although she could see in the dark, she could not see past the mist, giving her no advantage at all.

Having no choice, they walked into what suddenly went from barren land to swamp, with Erza leading the way, Arthurus walking just behind her with his arm on her shoulder, Mira behind him, then Ultear, Minerva and Kagura

Suddenly, he felt Mira's hand leave his shoulder and her turned around to check, releasing his hand on Erza's shoulder. 

He realized instantly that it was a big mistake as the very moment he let go, he found himself alone.

"Mira? Ezra? Anyone? Ultear? Minerva? Kagura!" he started yelling to no reply. 

He immediately started masturbating and fingering his ass, fearing that Ultear, Minerva and Kagura might need to use their magic to defend themselves, but he had not worries about Erza and Mirajane as he had just fucked them last night. 

Arthurus felt something in the air, something in the very mist itself.

It wasn't so much a spirit, but it was more like a unformed consciousness.

He couldn't explain it, but it felt more like a concept than an actual physical thing.

It was drawing to him, whatever it was, as if trying to call to him and ask him for something. 

Arthurus realized that he himself felt an urge, and that urge was to cast magic. 

But what was it? He had so many different types of magic, but only at a very basic level. 

He felt it calling to him, to cast magic to help it. 

Any of the elements? No, not the elements. Time, space or gravity? No, that wasn't it either.

Following his feelings, he cast necromantic magic, summoning a skeleton, then followed by blood magic which gave it life blood, then white magic which healed it's dead body and gave it life.

He didn't know what he was creating, but it looked like the skinless body of what looked like a woman! 

Normally, creating life out of nothing, simply using necromancy, blood magic and white magic should not be possible, but then Arthurus felt compelled to use genetic alchemy on it, making the body real and giving it life!

The entity was using him to create a body for it!

His white magic started to give it skin as he suddenly cast mind magic which linked him to her mind!

His mind reeled as he didn't mind link with her, rather she seemed to be searching his memory for a person that would suit it and a personality that would go with it in it's new body!

The female was a blonde beauty, with hair that barely touched her shoulders and huge soft breasts. 

She suddenly jumped on him, not to attack him, but to impale herself onto his already erect dick that he was masturbating earlier to empower Ultear and Minerva. 

He lay on the floor as pleasure filled his body as she made love to him

In all that time, he feared that she was a succubus, that she would be sucking his life from him the more they fucked, but he could not resist her. 

Finally, he started ejaculating, knowing he had lost the battle. 

This entity had won, and had successfully isolated the rest of his avatars, his summoned demon and his humanoid knight. 

But to his surprise, he lay on top of him with a satisfied smile on her beautiful face. 

He looked at her and felt that he recognized her, but couldn't place her name. Was she from Fairy Tail too?

The mist suddenly cleared and the avatars, demoness and knight ran to him, ready for battle.

Apparently they were nearby but could not sense each other!

"Who.. are you?" Arthurus asked

"I.. I received this form and personality from your memories. You may call me Nightingale" she said, snuggling to me

"Nightingale? From my Girlfriend is a Witch? That's a different story" Arthurus thought in his head

"But...who or what were you before?" he asked

"I... don't know. I was nothingness. For a long time I didn't have an existence, but as I formed a glimpse of consciousness, I felt lonely.   

Then I saw you and your lovers and I grew jealous. I wanted to be someone. I wanted to live. So I entered your mind and found someone who had my same longing for love.

I have become Nightingale with her...my same powers and personality" Nightingale said

"Are there others like you?" Arthurus asked

"I don't know. I am me" she replied

--

Indeed over the next few days, Nightingale didn't act like anyone but her in the mangas. 

She was loving, caring and took great care of me, becoming my invisible bodyguard, so much so, Arthurus considered her his shadow. 

She was naked because we didn't have clothes for her that she liked, and she didn't feel the need as she was frequently naked, liking to be naked whenever she was near Arthurus.

Furthurmore, if Mira and Erza were allowed to be naked, she wanted to be naked too, and was competing with those two for Arthurus' sex.

 

 

0