Boy
29 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an all white room, full of the smell of drugs. A boy lies on a bed with a bandage wrapped around his head.

A few minutes passed until then slowly his eyelids opened. Blinking several times, he then got up from his bed and looked around the room he was in.

Instantly he felt pain in his head. Holding his head, he felt something unfamiliar. Groping it for a moment, he then realized that what was on his head was a bandage.

After pulling his hand back from his head, he found a red stain on his palm. 'So this is what makes my head hurt?' He asked himself.

He didn't know why his head was bleeding, or rather he didn't remember it.

He tried to remember what happened before, but it was in vain. No matter how hard he tried to remember, the result was nothing, he didn't remember anything.

Sitting pensive alone, he asks himself 'What now?'

There was nothing much could be do in that all-white room, especially with an intravenous device in his hand, really making it difficult for him to do anything.

He then turned his head to the left and found a closed window with dark brown curtains.

Srettt

Opening the curtains, an orange light attacked his eyes. Had made his eyes dazzled but only briefly. He then looked through the window, observing what was out there.

There wasn't much to see, only a tree with its leaves fluttering in the wind, a rusty garden lamp with a lounger beside it.

Since nothing caught his eye, he closed the curtains again.

Two hours passed, he still sat there in silence.

Klek

The door opened, a man who was probably in his thirties entered. Wearing a white coat with a stethoscope hanging around his neck.

Based on his appearance, he could conclude that the person was a doctor.

The doctor then took a piece of paper in his pocket and opened it. After reading it for a while he let out a long, heavy sigh.

Folding it back and placing it on the table, he began to walk over to the boy who sitting on the bed. 

Taking a deep breath, he then asked. "How are you, boy? Is there any part that hurts?" 

The boy stared at the person for a while before he shook his head in response to that person's question. 

The man then smiled wryly and adjusted his glasses. 

"Do you remember what happened to you?" 

The boy shook his head again. 

"So…" 

GROOOKKKK 

Immediately there was a sound of stomach growling from the boy, his face flushed while clutching his stomach that had sounded earlier. Meanwhile, the person who heard it only smiled wryly.

He then walked out and not long afterwards came back with a bread and water in his hand. 

He put the water on the table and gave the bread to the boy, he shyly took it and opened the package. The smell of freshly opened bread burst forth which made him even hungrier.

Without lingering, he took a bite of the bread and chewed it slowly. 

When he swallowed it, a warm feeling rose in his heart and somehow his hands started trembling.

He then looked at the bread that was in his hand, but he could not see it clearly because his vision was blurry, blurred because his eyes started to become teary and tears slowly fell from his eyelids, wetting the bread in his hand.

He could not continue eating, he sobbed. 

The doctor who saw him only smiled as he patted his head gently.  

 

Meanwhile, the paper that was on the table-

"Aran Mers, 11 years old, broken home, lived with his drunken father, was found unconscious with heavy bleeding on his head"

3