Ch 5 – A new body
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To be frank, it had no idea what this so called “talent” that Elsa mentioned was. While stuck in the sword, there wasn’t really a way to get familiar with the world since its senses were mostly sealed and it would only become semi-active while Karl had used the sword, and let’s not even mention the time spent stuck in the skull it now inhabited. Still the last part would be over soon.

From all the lives, in different worlds that it had experienced. Whatever system a world’s inhabitants used to display their powers. There was always one point they all had in common, and that was a way for the inhabitants to store energy. Some who used martial arts had called them dantian or qi centre, some who used magic had called it mana heart or mana storage, some monsters had stored them in crystals that formed in their bodies.

It didn’t really matter were on the body this storage was located at, what did matter however for all the worlds was two things, the access to this storage and its size. If you were unable to store and then use the energy saved then you were unable to grow stronger. If the size of the storage was to small you would not have enough energy to do anything and for most expanding the size is the thing they mostly focus on.

Now since it still didn’t know how people grew stronger in this world, nor what the energy in this world was called and it was also unable to naturally gather and absorb the natural energy of this world. It could only use the bodies of Elsa and Matthias as the blueprints. Inspecting them, there appeared to be a spot at their solar plexus that absorbed the natural energy of this world with every breath they took. It would also seem like the energy would then enter their bodies naturally, slowly strengthening their physique and should also allow them to after enough was accumulated do some basic arts that focused on their own bodies.

This shouldn’t be what affects if one has “talent” seeing as it was already working just fine. Upon further inspection, a second storage spot could be found in the frontal lobe…hmm interesting…it would seem like that storage somehow was not connected to the body but to the soul. In this world having the “talent” was most likely actually having a direct connection to the astral body, which then could allow one to perform magic or perhaps gain some kind of special ability.

So, in short growing stronger in using magic or whatever ability that appeared was cultivating the soul to become bigger and stronger, but it also meant a risk existed in the form that if you used a magic that needed more energy then you yourself could provide. Then there were usually two choices, either get the energy from an external source or your very soul would be consumed in the casting and even then, it was not a hundred percent that it would work.

In Elsa and Matthias case what needed to be done was to open up the closed off channels to their astral body and expand the size of their astral bodies. Now normally this would be very hard seeing as the channels are not actually physically there within their bodies but as a stroke of lu…I mean because of its enormous brain power. The blood and souls of thirty-five caravan members had been absorbed into a temporary storage for use of constructing a new body, it could simply use a few of the souls to easily accomplish what it had promised to do. Sometimes the stars really did align. After it was done with its remodelling of them the pair just fainted on it, how rude!

Now that the hard part was over and done with, it had to decide what to actually do now. It didn’t actually think everything would work out this fast and thus it had forgotten to contemplate on what kind of a shell it would create. Hmm…hmm…hmm…This was such a tough choice, GAH! It would really have to commit to this, seeing as it was in such a weakened form, the created shell would become its permanent home for, probably forever or at least until the day it died.

Let’s see I need something that is truly strong and resilient, because giving a real smack down is oh so satisfying. Being able to use some magic would be good, adaptable is also a plus. It was sadly limited in its choices, the energy available wasn’t huge nor endless…Wait a minute! Wasn’t that the best choice! Doing that needed no real energy at all!

Yes! Opening a breach to the demonic realm was probably the best idea! It could pick a few low ranked demons to remould a body, then with the breach open it could go back and reclaim its old domain then bring an army through the breach to conquer this world, and as its power grew it could absorb stronger demon flesh to become even stronger. Truly opening the breach and gaining a demonic physique would give it endless possibilities.

“Mwhaahahah, yes my plan is absolutely perfect!” It announced to itself with glee. “In my name Giulach the lustful, ruler of the fourth demonic realm and leader of the fifty-third and eighty-ninth legions, I command a breach to this world to be opened!” A great piece of the world in front of it tore apart and a new world of fire and brimstone took its place.

Uttering the name Giulach really brought back memories of its incarnation as a demonic prince. Giulach had been a very successful demon with three thousand and fifty-six concubines, upon gaining news of a princess in another world that would make a great addition to his harem he had quickly chosen to invade it. Giulach had been quite successful with his invasion and even managed to conquer most of that world.

However, a weird compulsion had overcome him and he decided that before he made the princess a part of his harem he would sleep with all of his now three thousand and eighty-four concubines, the new world giving a few new additions, before sealing the deal with the princess. This plan was to his shock interrupted by a hero who had been informed by the princess and Giulach who at the moment had done it with three thousand and thirty-four of his concubines was needless to say greatly exhausted and easily defeated.

He was then banished back to the demonic realm, where being weakened made a great excuse for his minions to stage a coup after which, his skull had apparently made a great drinking cup for a succubus he had ehum, found a liking to before and maybe just maybe been a bit brash with and not taken responsibility with afterwards after getting her with child. Ah that was some fun times.

While no longer Giulach, it still retained the demonical rights of that incarnation. Now let’s see, some demons were starting to appear peering curiously from the other side of the breach, most likely wondering why a skull being hold up into the air by two children was all that could be seen after a breach had been made to the demonic realm though for some reasons none of them showed any hints of rushing towards this lush world..how strange.

Well there wasn’t really much to choose from right now, having randomly opened a tear to the demonic realm closest to this world it appeared to have opened a tear to some random wasteland in that realm. It could see a few Quasits, an Incubus, two Succubus and oh a Kalabon now that’s rare but uhh as it was a being born of rotting flesh it looked horrible as ever. An Incubus or a Succubus would make a decent start with their special abilities and fairly few strings attached to them.

Still it preferred to dominate and being a male incarnation it could impregnate a multitude of women and thus build a great army, while being a Succubus would feel better and it could enthral men instead of females which would often prove more useful. Still it would have to bear children itself which would be slow work only popping out one at a time, and it was such a pain with all the things surrounding pregnancy so pass, Incubus it is!

“Giulach commands thee, lowly servant of mine to give up thy flesh to become mine new vessel” Using its status as a demonic prince it was easy to force the Incubus towards itself and together with a few drops of blood from the two children it started to mould a body with the Incubus as the base but with this world’s humanity as its bloodline.

Now there was no need for the human’s energy storage at the solar plexus seeing as everything in its demonic body could store energy and would naturally enhance itself, and with it able to absorb other demons to add to itself it would only grow stronger and stronger in the physical department. It could already imagine that even with the Incubus as the base it would be many times stronger than a normal human.

With that settled started to feed all the souls that were left to its astral body to expand it and strengthen the channels to it. The leftover blood was burned to stabilize the breach and make it last. It would soon be done and then enter the breach, wait that’s…

A towering giant walked towards the breach, wearing only a cloth to cover the waist and showing of rock hard muscles with a metallic lustre to them. That’s an Eneko, while still a fairly low-order demon it has immense physical prowess, stamina and hardiness with its skin that was harder than most metals. It had truly hit the jackpot today!

“Giulach comma…what th…” Just as it began to use its old name to command the Eneko to become part of it, the breach with a fizzle, closed and only the forest from beyond the camp could be seen instead. Why had the beach closed after only a few minutes, even with the low amount of souls and blood it had used for the breach, it should have stayed open for at least a few days.

“Giu…Gi…what was I called again?” It tried to call out its demonic name again, but it could not remember it. This could only happen if it ceased to truly exist or if it’s true name as a demon was removed or changed, but only Slaexacha could do this, as she was the creator of all demonkind. Why would she do this for simply opening a breach to this world and also do it so fast. Strange, this was truly strange. But all it could do was to focus on the creation of its new body and then try to find out what had just happened.

Announcement
Just to make something clear here after thinking it through I decided to have the MC have a demonic body formed from a low tier demon but with growth potential. The succubus/Incubus are the kind that in RPG's can either be pretty weak or very strong, they are also more focused on guile and charming/fooling their enemies then pure strength.

This story while it might have as mentioned sexual scenes eventually is not looking to be a gotta catch them all eroge. Instead while I have to admit at the moment I have thought up many female leads since I want to try and add some romance into this story at least 2-3 female leads have almost become stuck in my mind and I have had a great deal of problems with not adding them which might lead to this being a harem though nothing is set at the moment. This story was first planned to involve a bit of a power couple but again because of me being bad at giving up the one's I have thought up more then one female lead might be involved. Only time will tell...

I would also like to add that I am a great fan of litRPG's since I for some reason like characters growing stronger in a way that is easy to comprehend and see like in a game. Though with this story I have no thoughts of making a litRPG, instead I will mostly like add in either a dedicated chapter about characters a more detailed explanation about them or in another way since I don't wanna write an info dump that will probably be pretty long since I tend to like in this announcement get pretty long winded.

0