Chapter 1 – The Start of My Story
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Kingdom of Khemraaj, there was a kid who got reincarnated into that world. He didn't know what happened to him or how he got there.

 

"Hello, this is a 17-year-old teenage male. I don't know what happened to me but I feel like I had a life before this one. I think I got reincarnated into another world. I only remembered how the world before I got sent to this one works. Its materials and how it developed, that's all and no more. In this world, my name is Shikato Rando and I am born as a peasant. My father is a swordsman, a very strong one and my mother is a housewife but she can use healing magic. Believe it or not, I became a baby when I was reincarnated and I needed to grow up just like every kid does but I'm a 17-year-old teenage man. Would you not think I wouldn't do something indecent?"

 

He sighed and continued to narrate his story.

 

"Anyways, I got born as a kid and I didn't do something indecent, I promise. When I was a 4-year-old kid, I finally get to write and read. I read a lot of books about magic, swordsmanship, and how this world works. Everything is the same as the world I was in before. But the currency is the only different one. One gold coin is equivalent to a hundred iron coins or a thousand copper coins. One iron coin is equivalent to a hundred copper coins. I started going to school as well. A lot of things are greater here but all of the people here in this world are too reliable to magic."

 

He stopped and got a little bit angry then, he calmed himself down and continued.

 

"Ok, let's fast forward a little bit again. At the age of 10, I learned a lot about magic spells through the books, and I forced my father to train me with the sword. The result is well, let's just say I beat him on the first day I trained with him. I'm sorry, father but I think I got blessed with enormous power that no human could handle."

 

"Anyways, my magic is getting stronger and now I don't even have to chant the incantation to release them. I'm now doing a self-train with the sword since my father left because he wanted to train with someone and become strong and then, try to beat me."

 

He sighed and then continued to talk about his childhood.

 

"And here I am, an age 17-teenage-boy about to enter high school. This is not a narration anymore. This is the present. I've mastered swordsmanship and magic. There might be some things that I still don't understand so I'm not saying that I'm very strong. I'm glad I learned Science, Mathematics, Programming, and having the experience of being a Craftsman. Do you guys think I'm too perfect? Nah, you guys shut up and I order you to decide that I'm not perfect and I'm also not a fit for being a husband so don't even think about making me become a husband. Well then, enough talk. Let's go inside, the Khemraaj's famous school, Clasyce, School of Magic."

 

Shikato Rando stepped inside the gate and proceed to the registration hall to apply for the test to become an official student.

 

"Let's see what this Clasyce, School of Magics are made up for."

 

He walked inside and wandered around Clasyce, School of Magics.

 

"Wow, I didn't know it was this humongous. Better find the registration place first or I'll get lost because of this humongous school."

 

While walking towards the registration hall, he was mesmerized by how huge and beautiful the place was and at some point, he got lost and didn't know where he is. He was shocked and completely regretted walking around and got focused on walking around the humongous place. When he was having no more hope because of what just happened, he saw a girl. He walked towards her and talked to her.

 

"Hello, my name is Shikato Rando. Um, this might sound very idiotic but I got lost. Do you know where the registration point is?"

 

The girl replied "Must be a newcomer and I'm also a newcomer. Newcomers do always get lost but not for me. I memorized the map that my older sister sent me so yeah, I know where it is. I'm heading there as well. Want to come with me?"

 

"Sure. Let's go."

 

Shikato led where they were going.

 

"Woah, I will lead. You don't even know where it is."

 

"Shut up."

 

The girl noticed that she didn't introduce herself.

 

"Oh, I haven't told you my name yet. My name is Nakayama May. I'm a noble. Nice to meet you, Shikato."

 

"Yeah, nice to meet you too, Nakayama."

 

"Don't call me that. Call me by my name."

 

"Uh... why?

 

"I'm a noble and everyone calls me with my last name even if they are very close to me so use my first name. I'm your friend already, right?

 

"Wait, wait, wait. I thought that you were only going to show me the way."

 

"Even so, we are friends. Even small things like that will make someone trust you and then, they will decide to make you their friend. Am I right?"

 

"That's kind of correct. Anyways, go on and lead the way."

 

"Oh yeah, we better hurry up or the registration will be closed and we will not be able to take the test. Let's go."

 

That's how Shikato Rando and Nakayama May met. They are now running towards the resignation point.

 

"There's the resignation point."

 

"Okay, let's go faster."

 

"Hey, this is the fastest that I can get to."

 

"That's very slow. How are you even a noble? Did you just got born and then, you became a noble? Is that how it is?"

 

"Stop insulting me. I can do a lot more things than the things that I can't do."

 

"Looks like I just have to do this."

 

"Wait, what are you--"

 

Shikato carried May by surprise. May was surprised by what just happened.

 

"Hey, what are you doing?"

 

"What does it look like I'm doing to you? I'm carrying you."

 

"You idiot. Put me down this instant. And why are you doing this?"

 

"You can't run as fast as me so I decided to carry you just to get to the resignation point."

 

"Eh?! That's the only reason?! If that's the only reason, put me down. This is so embarrassing."

 

"Of course, I have one more. I can see a sign up there and it says that the resignation will be closed at 10 AM - June 12, 2969. That's why I'm doing it."

 

"Then, what time is it now?"

 

"It's 9:58 AM already. Damn it, I should have gone to the resignation point earlier before wandering around."

 

"I should have done it as well. Anyways, go at full speed, Shikato or we'll be late. I don't care about getting carried like this. Just go. This is just to reach the resignation point, right?"

 

"Yeah, just to reach the resignation point. Well then, get ready to be blown off."

 

"Blown off?!! Wait, wait, wait. Just how fast are y--"

 

Shikato Rando ran and in just a blink of an eye, they arrived at the resignation point. May got off Shikato and was surprised by what just happened.

 

"What just happened back there?"

 

"Um... I just ran and that's it."

 

"You just ran?! But I think that there's no human can even do that. Shikato, just what are you?"

 

"I'm a human. Isn't that obvious?"

 

May left that idea alone. Rando started a new conversation.

 

"Anyways, let's sign or we are going to be stopped by someone from signing."

 

"Y-Yeah. But I still can't forget about what just happened."

 

Shikato laughed and replied, "You will soon."

 

Shikato and May signed the papers and got a chance to be official students and will be taking the entrance exams at 1 PM. They sat down on a bench.

 

May asked, "So, what are we going to do now?"

 

"I don't know but I know that I'm hungry and I want a little snack."

 

"Well then, let's eat. My treat."

 

"Are you sure about that? I eat a lot though."

 

"Nevermind, go eat and pay for yourself."

 

"What a bad girl you are. I thought you were going to pay for me. What a bummer."

 

"What the hell? Why are you being a kid?"

 

May started to walk away but got stopped by Shikato. Shikato was pulling her leg.

 

"Shikato, stop that. Don't pull my leg."

 

"Please, just pay for me."

 

"No is a no."

 

"Please, pay for the foods that I will eat."

 

"Stop that. You are making me feel pathetic."

 

"Please, just this one time."

 

May sighed in anger then, she calmed down.

 

"Fine, just get up, and let's go."

 

Shikato got happy and energetic all of a sudden and started singing, "I have free food. I have free food. I have free food."

 

In May's thoughts, "This guy."

 

May already decided to treat Shikato for a little snack. Because if she was going to decline again, Shikato would pull her leg over and over again just to get treated for food.

 

May said, "Anyways, let's go and eat some food."

 

Shikato clarified, "Your treat, right?"

 

"Yeah, so let's just go."

 

Shikato and May went to a stall to get some food.

 

"Can I have ten of those, please?"

 

May was shocked.

 

"Wait, wait, wait. Ten of those? What do you mean ten of those? Do I have half of those or it's all yours?"

 

"Um... You can have half of it but I like the idea of having to eat all ten."

 

"What a bastard. How about you pay for half of it?"

 

"No, I don't have any money."

 

"Huh? What do you mean by that? The resignation costs 50 iron coins. Was that all of your money?"

 

"Yes. That's why I wanted you to buy it and thank you for paying."

 

"I hate you."

 

"Come on. Don't be like that. You said that this kind of thing is what makes friends, right?"

 

"It's not for your point of view but my point of view, that is true."

 

"So it's true. Don't be mad at me."

 

"I said in my point of view, not yours."

 

"Whatever. Anyways, you can have one of these."

 

"O-Oh, thank you. Wait, why am I thanking you? This is from my money. You bastard, You tried to trick me."

 

"Trick you? Oh, you finally noticed."

 

May don't know what he was talking about.

 

"Noticed what?"

 

"Here."

 

Shikato lends her the money.

 

"Wait, wait, wait. I thought that you had no money?"

 

"Yeah, and that was the trick. I paid for my own. And here is the money that you gave me earlier to pay."

 

"I can't believe that you tricked me but thank you for treating me."

 

"It's how friends treat each other, right?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"And here."

 

Shikato head patted May by surprise. May got flustered and turned red.

 

May shouted, "I'm not a kid anymore, you idiot."

 

May slapped Shikato out of embarrassment.

 

After that, while walking towards the resignation point and wait there until 1 PM, they met another girl.

 

The girl started talking, "Nakayama May. Looks like you are having some fun with a boy right there. Can I join in, May?"

 

May saw the girl and replied, "Sure, why not Ayaka?"

 

Shikato got confused and asked, "May, do you know her?"

 

"Oh, this girl is my little sister."

 

"I'm not your little sister. You're only about 4 months older than me."

 

"That's true. This girl is Nakayama Ayaka. Ayaka, this is Shikato Rando."

 

"Nice to meet you, Ayaka."

 

"Nice to meet you too, Shikato."

 

May said, "So, let's go and wait for the clock to strung at 1 PM."

 

Ayaka gave an idea.

 

"It's still 11 AM. Do you guys want to explore this place?"

 

"Sure, let's go. Where do you want to go, Shikato?"

 

"I don't know. Please lead the way because I might get lost like when I met May."

 

"Okay. How about we go to the entrance exam venue first? So that we can adjust on whatever we are going to do in the entrance exams later."

 

"Well then, let's go. I wonder what are we going to do at the entrance exams. Any ideas, Ayaka or May?"

 

"Probably magic and swordsmanship test."

 

"Nope, I think it will be a battle royale."

 

"So that's what you guys think but I think there would be a lot of foods and I wish that there would be an eating contest."

 

"What did you come here for? Did you just come here to eat?"

 

"That's one of my reasons."

 

"So you have a lot of reasons."

 

"What about you guys? What are your reasons you came to this school?"

 

"I came here to get stronger and learn other magic spells that could be helpful to me someday."

 

"I see, May but I have a different reason than yours."

 

"Eh?! I thought this was your reason as well. You betrayer."

 

"You're older but you're doing a lot of the shouting."

 

"Anyways, what's your reason?"

 

"I want to find someone who is very strong so I can try and defeat him or her."

 

"But we already have one here though."

 

"Who is it? It's not you since I've been with you when we were still a kid. I grew up with you. So that would mean, it's Shikato."

 

"Wait. I ain't even strong. May might be even stronger than me or you could be even stronger than me."

 

"Nope, you're just lying. No man could run like that earlier. I couldn't even see how you ran. The wind pressure was so strong that I couldn't even open my eyes."

 

"Um... my eyes were closed as well. Yeah, that's right. My eyes were closed as well."

 

"What an obvious liar. You can't fool us with that kind of attitude."

 

"That's rude. Is it really that obvious? I think that was the best lie I have done so far."

 

"Well then, let's move onto another topic. That was such an obvious lie. I wish I can fight with him now but I still have to conserve my energy for the entrance exams."

 

Every time they walk, words are being heard. Shikato didn't notice this at first but he just thought that it was really nice to have good friends around you. They talked and talked until the time hits 1 PM.

 

"I'm ready for this. I want to fight someone now. Are you guys ready for this?"

 

"Yeah. I'm very ready for this. How about you, Shikato?"

 

"Yeah, I'm very ready for this but I will have this food first."

Did you like Chapter 1?
  • Yes Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quite a bit Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A little bit Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I hate it Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3
1