Chapter 1
691 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the huge palace, a "little giant" with a pink dress and long pink hair, about eight meters tall, is looking at the two babies in her hands who are not even as big as her palm.

The "little giant" has a big grin, a tall nose, scary eyes, and a fat face. It is easy to think of her as the witch in a fairy tale.

Although this "little giant" is not a witch, her reputation in the new world is enough to make most of the vicious pirates cower in fear. She is one of the four emperors of the new world, and the only woman among the four emperors, Charlotte Linlin.

"Mamama, it turns out to be a baby of dragon and phoenix. Is this the lineage of the three-eyed tribe? Sure enough, there are three eyes. I just don't know if they can awaken the so-called lineage talent, mamama." Charlotte Linlin smiled but did not pay too much attention to her two newly-born children, and there is no maternal love in her eyes.

She ordered the eldest son who stood respectfully below her.

"Perospero, you are going to prepare the birthday dinner, I want to eat cake, and name the two children by the way."  The eldest son named Perospero, use his wide an astonishingly long tongue, he licked the huge lollipop in his hand, smiled, and replied, "Don't worry, mother, the birthday banquet is already ready, the cake is ready, the younger brothers and sisters are there, waiting for the mother to arrive."

After hearing this, Charlotte Linlin laughed excitedly. The laughter was thunderous, and the entire palace seemed to sway. It was nothing like a mother who had just given birth to two children. Her body was still very strong.

At this moment Charlotte Linlin is very happy and our protagonist is lying on Charlotte Linlin's hands shaking.

Tang Ming was very confused.

Yes, Tang Ming didn't even know what was going on. It seemed that when he woke up, he became a weak baby? Still, caught in the hand by a "witch" that looks like a monster? It sounds like this "witch" is his mother.

This is too unscientific, right? How did a monster over eight meters give birth to a normal-sized baby?

Well, not to mention this unscientific inheritance, Tang Ming also discovered that he seems to have three eyes? Three-eyed family?

Recalling the conversation between the witch mother and his brother, Tang Ming seemed to have some idea.

'My brother is Perospero... Mom has a pink dress and fluffy hair... am I reborn in the world of One Piece?' A conjecture that frightened Tang Ming appeared in his mind. Tang Ming instantly recalled some memories of his previous life.

On a thunderstorm in the previous life, Tang Ming took his cell phone to watch the latest episode of One Piece and went to buy breakfast.

Then a bolt of lightning struck him and that's the last thing he remembered.

Then...there was no more. He felt that his eyes were dark for a while, and Tang Ming was born here.

Although Tang Ming in his previous life had no worries about food and clothing, he still maintained a very low standard. He found a small job and his salary could barely make himself a living, let alone a girlfriend. There was neither pressure nor motivation every day, just like walking dead.

Although he was born accidentally in the world of One Piece, Tang Ming also knows how dangerous this world is, but the danger often coexists with opportunity. Since God gave such a chance, why can't he experience it? A different life?

"But... since I was born as the son of Big Mom, it is easy for me to be a dude who bullies men and women." Tang Ming thought, he got a little tangled, and the dilemma in his heart was whether to be a wasteman who bullied others and enjoyed life by using his family's power or to be strong who could stand strong in the world even without the support of his family.

Here Tang Ming is still struggling, and Charlotte Linlin has already arrived in the dining hall. Tang Ming and his twin sister were thrown on the thundercloud Zeus by their mother and followed to the hall.

Sure enough, except for a few children who have tasks, as well as the younger kids, most of the children are here waiting for their mother to arrive. There are about 70 people.

Tang Ming lying on Thundercloud Zeus, his small eyes swept across these elder brothers and sisters, and as expected, most of them looked strange and weird.

Here, Tang Ming was still observing secretly but found that a big hand overwhelmingly grabbed him directly. Tang Ming didn't have time to think about it, so he rolled around and avoided the big hand, but the younger sister beside him was not so capable, she was directly caught by big hands.

Charlotte Linlin gave a soft groan, and her expression became uncomfortable. This made Tang Ming agitated. Seeing the other party's big hand coming towards him, he didn't move and let the other party grab him in the hand.

"mamama..." Charlotte Linlin smiled, without oblivious, she said directly,

"Mom, you gave birth to a three-eyed dragon and phoenix this time. I named my brother Karl, sister I named her pudding." Knowing his mother's desire to eat cake, Perospero said in due course.

"To celebrate the fact that our Pirate Group has two more reserve members and we have two younger brothers and sisters let's start the celebration."

Charlotte Linlin smiled happily, like a child of several tons. When the chefs brought out the giant cake, Linlin throws Pudding and Tang Ming. She couldn't wait to grab a handful of cakes with her hands and ate it.

Newborn babies are generally very fragile, such as Pudding on one side, obviously unable to withstand the toss, and soon fell unconscious on Zeus.

But for some reason, Tang Ming felt that he was very energetic, and his strength and various qualities seemed to be beyond the average baby. There was no sleepiness at all, and he even wanted to eat some cake.

But Tang Ming didn't dare to grab food from the mouth of his mom, so he turned his attention to a good-looking sister with purple hair.

According to the memory of the previous life, the other party should be the sixth daughter Custard, which is his sixth sister.

The big mom pirate group is not only supported by Linlin alone, but she also has many children, and all of them are strong even in the new world, they could have their own power and legacy in the new world.

Tang Ming's gaze only stayed on Custard for less than a second, and she turned her head towards him and showed a warm smile to Tang Ming.

Although Charlotte Linlin only regards her children as a so-called tool, there are many children who value family affection.

For example, the prestigious second brother Katakuri, in order to protect each member of the Charlotte Family, will try his best to maintain his perfect image, it can be said that he attaches great importance to family affection.

Seeing that the sixth sister seemed to be very talkative, Tang Ming said with a milky voice, "Sister, I want to eat cake."

The original lively dinner party suddenly became quiet for a moment, everyone looked at Zeus...or rather at Tang Ming who was on Zeus. Tang Ming couldn't help but shrink his neck, regretting to speak.

"Who was the one who just spoke?" "The voice came from that direction."  "Did Karl say it? Could it be Decuples sneaking in?" (36-40th son and 30-34th daughters.)

Charlotte Linlin's eyes lit up, and she even stopped eating the cake.

Those children who see, hear, and practice poorly may be suspicious, but Charlotte Linlin and those strong children can be sure that the voice is definitely from Karl.

"You can talk soon after you are born? Are you born wise?" the fourth son Oven murmured. "Mamama, Karl, you said you want to eat cake too?" Linlin grabbed Tang Ming from Zeus again. Tang Ming didn't dare to move, but he didn't dare to not answer the mother's words, so he had to speak "Yes, yes, mother."

As the eldest daughter, Compote naturally knew a lot of secrets. , So she tentatively asked, "Mom, is Karl awakened?"

"Awakened?"

When the word appeared, although most of the children were puzzled, but some children also thought of something, their expressions changed slightly. Charlotte Linlin carefully sensed Tang Ming's situation, and finally shook her head.

"He should be just born sane, but the chance of him awakening is still great," Owen said on the side.

Big mom threw Tang Ming to Zeus again and continued to eat the cake, but there were also caring brothers and sisters who came to Tang Ming with some desserts.

Looking at the wide variety of desserts without cakes, Tang Ming muttered, "I want to eat cakes."

Sixth sister Custard explained, "Cakes belong to your mother, you be obedient, or you'll be punished."

Thinking of the terrible aspects of Charlotte Linlin, Tang Ming couldn't help falling into a cold sweat and dare not ask for anything.

Unexpectedly, a small piece of cake flew over and landed in front of Tang Ming.

Tang Ming turned his head and saw Charlotte Linlin grinning, her eyes were fierce.

"Mamama, eat, eat, I am looking forward to you...

10