Chapter 5
370 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Karl got up early. Looked at Pudding, who was asleep next to him, with one leg resting on him, Karl was very helpless.

Different from Karl, Pudding was a four-year-old girl who was very normal. Under Karl's protection, she had not been ridiculed by outsiders, so she was still shy, scared, and kind.

Pudding had her own room but because of her nature did not dare to live alone in a huge room, so Pudding lived together with Karl, and they slept in the same bed at night.

Although the two are brother and sister they were still young, so no one thought that there was anything wrong. Just looking at Pudding who didn't understand anything and sometimes changed clothes in front of him, Karl occasionally had a few Inexplicable guilt.

Gently putting Pudding's leg away from him, Karl breathed a sigh of relief and was about to get out of bed.

Pudding, who was still asleep, frowned slightly, she muttered something and put her legs on Karl again, and she also used her slender arms to hug Karl's shoulder.

In desperation, Karl had to give up the idea of getting up early and let Pudding hug himself like a teddy bear. Of course, although Karl was not able to move, he could still simulate battle in his head, which was a talent developed by him.

While simulating the battle in his mind, Karl also silently determined the strengthening direction of his third eye... Near breakfast time, Pudding finally woke up.

Looking at Karl, who was holding her with a blank expression, Pudding chuckled and held him tighter.

Pudding was still very obedient, like a kitten, rubbing in Karl's arms, and finally got up and went to brush her teeth. Karl stood up and walked to a ceiling mirror in the room and directly shouted

"Sister Brulee, Sister Brulee." Soon, the mirror surface turned out to be like the surface of the water, with waves forming all over the mirror. A woman with long purple hair and a very long scar on her face, who looked terrifying, came out of the mirror.

If you were an ordinary person, you would be frightened and would probably have a heart attack if you encounter this scene. The person in front of Karl was his eighth sister, the person with the ability of mirror mirror fruit, Brulee.

"It turned out to be Karl, what can I do for my cute brother?" Brulee asked Karl

"The toilet in my room is occupied. Sister Brulee will take me to the toilet in Pudding's room." Karl said.

Brulee rolled her eyes but still led Karl into the mirror. After a while, Karl came out of the mirror in Pudding's room.

Karl went to the toilet and started washing.  When Karl finished washing and returned to his room, he found that Pudding was still in the toilet and didn't know what she was doing.

"Pudding, haven't you washed yet?" Karl shouted from outside.

"Wait a minute..." Pudding replied.

Karl shook his head, sat on the bed in a daze, thinking about how to develop the potential of the third eye.

"According to the legends in the previous life, the third eye was the so-called Magical eye. Since everyone has only two eyes, the Magical eye is also in a dormant state, but I am from the three-eyed clan.

"Doesn't this mean that my magical eye is awakened? But why don't I have the magical sky-eye skills?"

Karl thought, and became a little irritated because he felt his third eye, didn't seem to be as powerful as he had imagined. After all, although there were few people in the Three-Eyed Clan, they were not that rare, but he had never heard of a member of the Three-Eyed Clan that could know the past and predicts the future.

"Wait, if the third eye of the three-eyed tribe is so limited, then why does Charlotte Linlin have such high expectations for me? She often asks if I have the talent to awaken the ability of a three-eyed tribe ...What does it mean." Karl's doubts became more serious.

"Suppose, there were three-eyed people in the past, who awakened the talents of the three-eyed people and were able to see the essence of things, know the past and the future, wouldn't they be recorded in the history books?

"Wait, this ability seems familiar "Karl's inspiration flashed, and he felt that he had vaguely grasped the key to the awakening of the Three Eyes.

The so-called see the essence of things, in One Piece, there was a well-known ability, was is very similar to this, which was listening to the sounds of all things.  It is said that Roger, the Pirate King, who had this ability, directly "listened" to the information of the historical text, and finally came to Raftel. But knowing the past and the future... The ability to know the past, Karl has not heard of, but Katakuri can know the short-lived future by his powerful Haki.

Could he Assume that after the awakening of the talents of the three-eyed tribe, he could see the essence of things, could he read historical texts directly?

Some people speculate that if you practice the Observation Haki to the apex it will give you epically ability such as the future sight of Katakuri or voice of everything of Gold D Roger.

However, in Karl's view, if Observation Haki is complimented by another power then you can get special abilities without mastering the Haki to its peak form and few examples of it are Fujitora and Enel.

Fujitora could sense the meteors in the sky with his haki and pull it down using his devil fruit.

Enel could use his Haki along with his devil fruit to increase the range of his observation.

"So ordinary people can only have special abilities if they exercise their Observation Haki to the extreme, but if I combine them with my third eye, can I have special abilities in advance?" Karl could not help but come to such a conclusion.

Observation Haki could make people's five senses sharp. It was a haki that could detect the breath and emotional changes of surrounding creatures, and could also be used to predict and avoid danger. In Karl's opinion, this kind of Haki was more similar to intuition, but the key was how to combine this invisible Haki which was similar to intuition, to your third eye?

"Anyway, it's okay to exercise my third eye first. It must be fine." Karl touched his chin. "But how do I exercise my third eye?" "

Yes." With a clever move, Karl pulled out a long black cloth strip in the closet and then used the long cloth strip to block both eyes except for the third eye. Karl felt that no matter what organ or body part, the more the user used it the better it would get, so as long as he used his third eye frequently in the future, won't his third eye ability increase?

It's strange to say that after covering his other two eyes, Karl felt as if there was a warm current slowly moving away from his other two eyes, and started to pour into the third eye on his forehead. , And his third eye felt a burst of coolness, it seemed that his vision had become different, and there was an inexplicable sense of power.

"This...what is going on? What hidden mechanism did I trigger?" Karl was a little shocked but didn't understand the principal at all.

Then, something that shocked Karl, even more, happened, He was staring at the wall in front of him in shock and suddenly the wall started to get blurry and slowly disappeared and beyond the wall, he could see Pudding

"Huh? Why is Pudding here?" Karl didn't realize what was going on not until Pudding, who seemed to see nothing, started to change clothes, seeing that Karl blushed.

Karl calmed down and closed his eyes he slowly understood what his new ability was. It could be said to be a very common but also very enviable superpower in film and television back on earth.

"It's an ability that makes people excited."

Karl muttered, "Fortunately I am still young."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wanna read extra chapters?

Join my P@treon

https://[email protected]/Bigpiece

12