Chapter 9
291 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Someone bullied you? What the hell is going on?" Karl was taken aback and asked immediately. But no matter what Karl asked, Flampe just kept crying and didn't say who was bullying her.

Because of this Karl was having a headache. After all, Flampe had shown a strong acting talent since she was a child. Many older brothers and sisters had been fooled around by this sister.

So even Karl didn't know if Flampe was really bullied, or she simply wanted to act like a baby and enjoy her brother's care? There was no way, for Karl to find out.

"Flampe, if you don't speak, I will leave."

Sure enough, when Karl said that, Flampe immediately stopped crying. She put on a grinning expression,

"Brother Karl, someone bullied me! There is a kid in the town who is a few years older than me. He said that I was so cute and he asked me to be his wife. I told him he looks ugly so he became irritated and took my rag dolls away!"

"Brother Karl, can you bear this? Your lovely sister is being bullied by others can you stand this?" Flampe looked aggrieved.

Karl frowned slightly, not willing to pay attention to such trivial matters, so he asked, "Why don't you find Decuplets and the others to help you?"

"Hey, don't talk about Decuplets and the others. I have looked for Brother Laurin, but brother Laurin is unwilling to bully the small, and brother Mascarpone can't beat the guy who bullied me." Flampe looked aggrieved and pouted her mouth.

"Brother Mascarpone can't beat him?" Karl was really surprised when he heard this.

If Decuplets couldn't beat some kids, Karl wouldn't be surprised. After all, Decuplets were only one year older than Karl, and they hadn't formally started their practice yet.

But if even Mascarpone couldn't win then it was a surprising matter.

Mascarpone was ten years old this year and would be the Minister of Tableware for Tableware Island in the future. He had also started his formal practice two years ago, how could he lose to a kid his same age. The guy who bullied Flampe must be older than him thought Karl

"How old is the kid who snatched your doll?" Karl asked suddenly.

Slightly younger than Mascarpone brother he is almost ten years old." Flampe whispered. 

Karl was surprised when he heard Flampe, "If even Mascarpone brother couldn't beat the bully then... Flampe, why do you think I can beat them?"

Karl asked very sharply, and Flampe was only five years old after all so it was difficult to immediately come up with a reasonable excuse. Seeing the other person's look of loss, Karl deliberately turned around and prepared to leave.

"Wait, because I secretly watched the training of Brother Karl and Sister Effilee." Flampe was anxious and finally had to tell the truth.

"Having a peek at my training?" Karl's expression became serious, but after turning around, he became calm. "When did you peek?"

"When I was four years old, accidentally I saw... Then also just now, I watched the training between you and your others." Flampe was a little panicked.

But Karl was full of horror. You must know that Karl's current Observation Haki was powerful, but when the two brothers and sisters were training him, Karl did not find anyone observing them?

Then Karl suddenly remembered that in the original book, Flampe attacked Luffy several times during the battle between Luffy and Katakuri, but Katakuri didn't notice it. This thought terrified Karl.

Katakuri was the guy who had one of the strongest Observation Haki. But even he was unable to sense Flampe's attack. That means Flampe had some secret.

After thinking about it, Karl still said, "Flampe, I can help you teach the kid who bullied you a lesson and help you get the doll back, but after it's done, I will ask you a question and you must answer truthfully. How is it?"

Flampe did not immediately agree, but rolled her eyes, and seemed to think about it carefully, and nodded when she felt that there was nothing wrong with that.

"Brother Karl, that kid is called Ahu, he is the leader of children in town, you can find him by asking other children," Flampe reminded.

Karl nodded, and put off his plan to find Oven and prepared to resolve this matter for Flampe first.

Flampe didn't plan to go to the small town of Cake Island with Karl, but she was dragged by him. In Karl's view, if she didn't see him beat up the boy named Ahu, Flampe might not recognize her previous promise.

The small town of Cake Island was extremely prosperous, with crowded streets and tons of vendors. This was only this way because the Big Mom's "sickness" had not occurred.

Compared with other places, small towns that were easily burned and looted by pirates, this was indeed a peaceful place...After all, there were hardly any daring pirates who would dare to make trouble in the area of the four emperors.

Instead of entering the bustling streets, Flampe and Karl walked directly into the small spaces between the buildings.

These dark corners were a place where gangsters usually liked to gather, but because there were not many gangsters in the territory Big Mom. So it was pretty empty that's why kids liked to play here.

After a while, Karl noticed that several children had noticed Flampe, and walked over towards Flampe with a smile.

"Big sister, why are you here?" the leader kid suddenly shouted. (TN:- He is basically calling her wife of his boss or leader."

Flampefelt a little embarrassed, she secretly watched Karl's eye, she was angry at those kids and angrily shouted at those kids, "I'm not your Big Sister, if do not want to suffer, then bring out Ahu!"

The children were not scared by Flampe, but all of them laughed as if they heard some funny jokes.

Karl didn't have too much time to waste on these little kids and walk directly in front of the leader kid.

The kid was not frightened by Karl. After all, Karl's appearance was not ferocious, and he looked weak. The difference between Karl and Pudding was very small when it came to facial features.

Although Karl was relatively weak but that was compared to good pirates and marines, not a small kid, Karl's strength was not weaker than that of ordinary pirates of the new world.

Even if all these children were armed with swords Karl wouldn't take them seriously let alone when they were unarmed.

With a direct punch, he hit the leader kid's abdomen, and the kid fell to the ground with a distorted expression...

Karl had a good grasp of his strength, and he did not endanger the other kid's life, he just put the other party to "sleep for a while."

"You bastard!"

The other children were not panicked. In their opinion, Karl was just lucky and he only beat the other kid thanks to the sneak attack.

Therefore, they were all angry. Karl was still calm. Although a dozen children had surrounded him, the difference in strength between the two sides could not be made up by the number of people.

He just threw a few punches and the speed was so fast for the kids and none of them were able to react, and the kids started to fall on the ground around Karl.

Flampe was staring at Karl at this moment. Although she had secretly watched Karl's training, since there was fighting in Karl's training, Flampe did not know how strong Karl was. Karl's strength was recognized by Effilee, so Flampe knew his strength was better than Mascarpone but she didn't know by how much.

She was pleasantly surprised by Karl's strength but she still didn't know if he could beat Ahu the one who took her toys.

"Brother Karl, can you beat Ahu?" Flampe was a little worried, after all, Ahu was not an ordinary kid.

"Uh, I forgot to inquire about Ahu's whereabouts." Karl looked at the kid who fell to the floor and couldn't help but pat his forehead, a little upset that he was impulsive.

"Good boy, did you knock all my friends down?"

Suddenly, a voice came from behind Karl.

Karl looked back, only to find a kid who was a little taller than him, glaring at him.

Karl was a little surprised because the other party had some characteristics of a fish.

"Flampe, is this the little twerp you brought to beat me? Just wait I will beat his ass too." The fishman kid yelled.

"Is he Ahu?" Karl was very calm.

"Yes, it's him, Brother Karl, be careful. Fishmen are inherently ten times stronger than ordinary people." Flampe reminded.

Karl nodded, but he didn't put the fishman kid in his eyes at all.

9