Chapter 14
247 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a brief confrontation, the Fishmen surrounding the Celestial Dragon finally lost their guns, and when Princess Otohime smiled, the Celestial Dragon lying on the ground suddenly picked up the gun on the ground, anxiously. Shirahoshi couldn't help but shout, "Danger, mother!"

Sure enough, Celestial Dragon smashed Princess Otohime and held the gun against the opponent's forehead with a vicious spoke, "Don't move!"

Looking at the Fishmen who had an anxious expression Celestial Dragon laughed loudly, "What princess? In my eyes, the princess of the fish country is no different from the common people... No, it's not as good as the common people."

Karl didn't step forward to stop the Celestial Dragon. First, he didn't want to cause trouble for himself. Second, Shirahoshi was already crying. This was the time when Shirahoshi called Neptune for the first time using her powers. Karl wanted to take this opportunity to use his third eye to see if he could see the principle of Shirahoshi's ability.

Karl also noticed the Vander Decken IX on the other side. He is the guy who was obsessed with Shirahoshi. He was also staring at the tearful Shirahoshi, and no one knew what he was thinking.

"Fools, what are you doing? Hurry up and get my mask and a doctor, otherwise..." The muzzle of the gun touched the head of Queen Otohime again.

Seeing this scene, Shirahoshi, who loved her mother deeply, couldn't help it anymore, crying hoarsely, "Mother!"

    Karl's pupils shrank slightly. Layers of invisible waves spread from the body of the Shirahoshi, and with the screams, the whole fisherman island shook like an earthquake. The broken ship behind the Celestial Dragon was suddenly thrown up, and several super giant sea kings with eyes big as a ship showed up.

As soon as the sea kings showed up the celestial dragon fell unconscious because of fear, seeing that the threat had disappeared the sea kings returned.

As for the Fishman, they were still a little shocked, but there were still a few people, including Karl, who noticed something unusual.

"What happened just now? I don't think it was accidental." Jinbe turned to look at the crying Shirahoshi.  And Queen Otohime on one side also seemed to be aware of it.

Hody Jones stood in place like a naive man. As for Vander Decken IX, he laughed wantonly, making all the boys around him at a loss.

Karl didn't stay here for too long. Now Shirahoshi has received too much attention. If he approached her rashly, he would be suspected of being a scheming person. Although Karl was indeed scheming, but he didn't plan on being exposed.

As for the Celestial Dragon, he was taken away by the Sun Pirates doctor. This doctor's name was Aladdin, if Karl remembered correctly, he was one of his future brothers-in-law. He would marry Charlotte Praline in the future.

After seeing the magical ability of the Shirahoshi, Karl began to make a detailed plan.

    ...

Ryugu Palace.

Neptune, the king of Fishman Island. He could command a million Fishmen and sit on a country under the sea, it sounded very powerful.

However, king Neptune was not powerful as he sounded. In Fishman Island, careerists who tried to subvert the rule of the royal family were like weeds and shrubs, and they would re-emerge every few years.

Outside the fisherman island, all the major forces like the four emperors and world government had way too much power compared to the Fishmen, so King Neptune had to follow their order with fear.

The main thing that worried Neptune right now was not the Celestial Dragon who was still undergoing treatment, but the person sitting in a chair in front of him.

"King Neptune... Did something happen to Fishman Island? Why are you taking so much time to find me a coater?" Cracker asked casually, but no one heard his tone of dissatisfaction...

Karl didn't know that if Oven hadn't let him take a ride on the boat, Cracker would have to set off a couple of days late, and they would have missed the whole Celestial Dragon situation.  But due to Karl's involvement, things changed.

The ship of Celestial Dragon was destroyed so, to please the Celestial Dragons Neptune was investing a lot of manpower into building a new ship for the Celestial Dragon and for the same reason he couldn't provide Cracker with any coaters at the moment.

As for the reason why Cracker and Reb directly came to Neptune at this time, the main reason was that they couldn't find a coater and was lost while searching for a coater.

So they decided to go and meet Neptune and ask him to find a coater for them. But most of the Fishman on the island, although knew the approximate location of the Ryugu Palace City, did not know how to enter, or what entrance is there?

In the end, Cracker happened to meet a guard of the Ryugu Palace and asked him to inform Neptune about his arrival, so Neptune came to greet him and led him to Ryugu Palace.

As for why Cracker didn't push hard on the fact that Neptune was making him wait to find a coater that was because he was not stupid. This area was protected by Whitebeard the Strongest Man in the world. He didn't want to cause a war between Big Mom and Whitebeard Just because he had to wait for a bit.

Not to mention that big mom seems to have the idea of ​​marrying a Fishman recently So Cracker wouldn't mess up Big Mom's plans.

But not messing up her plans, doesn't mean that he would talk to Neptune in a good voice, and if the Neptune's attitude was not good, he didn't mind putting him in his place.

But what Cracker didn't expect was that although the Neptune was the master of a country, he was unexpectedly good-tempered. No matter how much Cracker ridiculed, the other party showed no signs of anger.

Although Cracker was deliberately creating some trouble cause he was annoyed, the Neptune did not give any opportunity to escalate things. After Neptune promised to help re-coating the ship as soon as possible, Cracker finally left.

Neptune sighed deeply when he saw the Cracker leaving.

"Oh...we are still too weak!"

As the King of a country and the great warrior of the sea, Neptune had no temper at all?

This was impossible, but Neptune also knew the truth, "We cannot take a knife to a gunfight"

Although the strength of the Neptune family was better than that of ordinary people. But in the new world, their power was at best average, even on the fisherman island, if it wasn't for Jinbe they couldn't maintain peace on the island.

While he was thinking wildly on the throne alone, a voice came from outside the room.

"Father."

Neptune looked around and found his third son Manboshi coming in.

Because the appearance of people in One Piece was very strange, the appearance of Manboshi and his father looked very different.

Manboshi had a big mouth and small eyes, shorthands, and a round belly, the fat fishman looked like a natural comedian and had a sharp contrast with the majestic Neptune.

Seeing his son, the sadness on Neptune's face also disappeared a lot, and he said gently, "It turns out to be Manboshi, is there anything you need to find Father for?"

    "Father this is the case. A child who claimed to be the child of the Four Emperors earlier found me and he said he wanted to play in the Palace. I came to ask father for his opinion." Manboshi said with a simple face.

"Child of the Emperor?" Neptune was shocked and also had a headache. He had just sent one away just now, but he did not expect another one to come in.

However, after thinking about it a little bit, Neptune also knew that the other party should be the younger brother or sister of Cracker. After all, among the four emperors, only Whitebeard and big mom pirates were formed by their children, and among the sons of whitebeard, none of them were his biological sons.

"How old is that kid? What kind of kid is he?" Neptune asked, rubbing his brows.

Neptune didn't like children, but this was the children of one of the Four Emperors. How do you think it is different from the children of ordinary people? Think about the big mom as a child. At only five years old, she had a bounty of hundreds of millions. As the child of the big mom, it was very likely that he or she was not easy to deal with.

"The other party's name is Karl, who looks a bit younger than me, but he is very polite and told me that it doesn't matter if I refuse," Manboshi replied.

Neptune became a little surprised and thought for a moment, and said, "Then you can bring him in."

8